Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Well I never liked the nonce when he was alive. The shame of it all is that this has overshadowed the sad news about Farrah Fawcett. The world is crying over a billionaire child-molester, rather than the blonde from 'Charlie's Angels' who gave millions of teenage boys wood during the 1970s.

It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something hard that goes off in little boy's hands"

Junior Poster

Default Re: Whacko Jacko. Kiddy Fiddler. Bankrupt. Crazy Self-Hat

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion. Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him) and didn't you follow the media on wondering whether A+B+C = Michael Jackson's kids?

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.
    Nobody is knocking his musical talent - but he was a weirdo, a freak and an upstager. Generally, I like that in a musician but throw the kiddy shit in ... and his obvious self-loathing of his colour and the guy was a fucking nutcase.

Now he's dead.
    Whenever someone dies everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and become part of the story. You should have heard Al Sharpton lauding him for his achievements as a "man of color."

Quote Originally Posted by tslvrnyc
    Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion. Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him) and didn't you follow the media on wondering whether A+B+C = Michael Jackson's kids?

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.
    Nobody is knocking his musical talent - but he was a weirdo, a freak and an upstager. Generally, I like that in a musician but throw the kiddy shit in ... and his obvious self-loathing of his colour and the guy was a fucking nutcase.

Now he's dead.
    Whenever someone dies everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and become part of the story. You should have heard Al Sharpton lauding him for his achievements as a "man of color."
    .... but which color? Beige? Ecru? Cream? If he would have lauded him for his achievements as a "white woman"... well, then he may have had a point.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett , and now Michael Jackson ... Damn Death is workin his bony ass off w/ celebs , whos next ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grim_reaper_570.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	248080  

Now he's dead.
    I've told you before that you need to stop holding back. Now tell us how you really feel

i'm with you seanchai. people wanna get a piece of his fame.

Junior Poster

I think he was too good and innocent to hurt a kid that way.. even if he was tempted, the complexity that is michael jackson will remain

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norma
    SeanChai wrote:

Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion.

No, not all of us were convinced he had done more than just entertain children. Speak for yourself on that one.

I, for one, amongst my circle of friends and family, was vocal about defending him against the accusations. Some of us are wholeheartedly upset that the rats and leeches came out in force leaving the 'a child molester is dead blah blah blah' comments and responded to those accusers. It's easy to hide behind an internet wall and 'joke about this celebrity', but if anyone joked about a dead relative of said previous rats, that would be considered 'insensitive'. I say, FUCK THEM.

They should just leave a R.I.P comment, not the vitriolic statements they leave. What those leeches do is the equivalent of going to a funeral and talking shit about the dead person.

Now he's dead..
    Me thinks so...
    For the most part +1.

One comment to make to Norma, 27 posts in 2 years?? Come on, this a second account. Who are you really

Honestly... who knows what really happened. I think it should be obvious to everyone that he had some psychological issues going on.

Junior Poster

I'll agree he was rather weird, and didn't like his nose or skin color, and apparently was a regressed child, but I'll suspend judgement on the "kiddy fiddler" charge. Part of the evidence suggests it, but it could also be he was, as Jackson himself said, a "Peter Pan" who never wanted to grow up -- which is indeed weird but not necessarily a child molester. You have to go by hard evidence. Where is it ? Let's remember there were two trials, a civil and a criminal. The civil trial was settled out-of-court for $22M and might have been about money (who knows ?), and in the criminal trial he was acquitted of all charges. The reason I make a big deal of this is that too many want to assume "guilty until proven innocent" when a charge is made. But again, if you have the evidence, or know better, let's hear it.