Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

"FUCK THE POPO!!!" I 100% agree. I think you have to be a truly fucked up and power hungry individual to become a cop.

As for all of the "necessary evil" comments. Not really the case. I particular like the quote "Government can easily exist without laws, but law cannot exist without government."

Early mankind survived somehow without this preconceived notion of government and I for one would sure like to return and truly be free.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Suckalot begs
    Hey trish, take this dick and stfu. ; )
    Wait, I need my tweezers.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Again with her wits, just forget about it and GTFO.

FUCK THE POPO!!!

Early mankind survived somehow without this preconceived notion of government
    Early mankind survived by living together in communes and tribes. There was plenty you were expected to do for the common good. If you refused you risked ostracism and worse.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    Again with her wits, just forget about it and GTFO.

FUCK THE POPO!!!
    Sure thing, I already forgot all about the itty pitty thing.

LOVE THE POPO!!!

Junior Poster

good point

Quote Originally Posted by slip969
    "FUCK THE POPO!!!" I 100% agree. I think you have to be a truly fucked up and power hungry individual to become a cop.

As for all of the "necessary evil" comments. Not really the case. I particular like the quote "Government can easily exist without laws, but law cannot exist without government."

Early mankind survived somehow without this preconceived notion of government and I for one would sure like to return and truly be free.
    Ahem, excuse the interruption but do you think you could point out maybe one or even two instances where "Government easily exists without laws?..." I guess if you count Lord of the Flies or Peter Pan, you might have a point but I think you might otherwise be on to something bigger than that. Solopsisms aside... perhaps a concrete and sustainable example?

Popo? What are you five years old? Quit whining like a teenage girl and deal with it. We've all had our run-ins with bad cops. Get over it already.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

I agree alot of cops abuse there powers and hide behind there badges but anarchy would be a mess...

Junior Poster

I have alot of close friends that are cops and there is an us against you attitude. It really is like a fraternity. I love em and they would do anything for me and PBA cards get you out of alot of shit. but the feeling of entitlement is amazing...Alot of them do think they are superior to the general public and alot of shit doesnt pertain to them. What happened to serve and protect the public On that note, Most of the cops out there are great guys but there are def to many douche bag cops and unfortunately those are the ones we seem to run into at the wrong times.