Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    I have a question for the Allanah "fans" like DJ Asia, Ecstatic, hollywoodbuckstrap. You feel it is allright for someone sueing another person for the same thing as she does to someoneelse? Do you think that is fair? Do you think that is normal?
    I did not post as a "fan" of Allanah, but merely to point out the illogic of your comments. And I've already answered your questions--see my post above.

Professional Poster

Actually, everythings better with Nazi's. Case in point: Call of Duty 2.....Case rested.

dont worry bout me i do quite fine by myself and dont feel the need to post pics up here of girls i fuck with...i have much more respect for myself and the people im with.....trust me they ask for it by name, bitch....

ps your right i would never mess with a girl with a fresh pack of roids, shes all yours...ill send u a package of tucks courtesy of hungangels...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

dont mess with THE PICKLELATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    dont mess with THE PICKLELATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao...first rounds on me sat

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

I think I have answered your question in every post I made after you made it.

If you can't understand what I wrote or won't, or can't accept it- well hooked on phonics worked for me.

You foolishly can't understand that I am not banning any group of people from my party- and never have. Just because a trouble maker is not let it-does not mean it is discrimination.
    You foolish won't ask my questions.
    Once again:
    Why do you sueing a gayclub for banning you while you ban someone too?

And for DJ Asia the same question: Do you think it is normal for someone to sue another person for the same thing she is doing to someone else??
    Can you answer that question? Or is that too difficult for you?
    You talk about America and freedoms and the right to ban someone else.
    So tell me DJ Asia if you are so smart why is she sueing a gayclub for banning her? For the record, this gayclub didn't want her in because they didn't like her. Hey it is America!!!
    O hollywoodbuckstrap do you think i believe one word you say? You don't fuck with anyone maybe with your right hand. If you talk the talk you must walk the walk and not be a wining bitch.

But thank you for al the explanation you did about banning someone is good material for the defense of the gayclub. Because they can use the same words defending their case against Allanah.
    For Vicki all these records about cases are public record so you can contact the defense of this gayclub and help them out with their case against Allanah.

I love to lick a tranny ass

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    dont worry bout me i do quite fine by myself and dont feel the need to post pics up here of girls i fuck with...i have much more respect for myself and the people im with.....trust me they ask for it by name, bitch....

ps your right i would never mess with a girl with a fresh pack of roids, shes all yours...ill send u a package of tucks courtesy of hungangels...

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

poon u know what

FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT FOOL

u could possibly be the stupidest person on this board

they gay night club doesnt let women or ts in- i let everyone in- no one id dicriminated at my door

now go back to st. olaf

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Silver Poster

I'm gonna put my 2 cents in,

I think by "banning" Vicki to your party Allanah, it seems you are being petty. Just because you have a tiff with someone on the internet, that doesn't mean you need to carry it on out in Real life.....Its the internet babe.

And Vicki, I hope if you throw your own bash, I hope you are able to summon strength and take the high road, by inviting Allanah.

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    I think I have answered your question in every post I made after you made it.

If you can't understand what I wrote or won't, or can't accept it- well hooked on phonics worked for me.

You foolishly can't understand that I am not banning any group of people from my party- and never have. Just because a trouble maker is not let it-does not mean it is discrimination.
    You foolish won't ask my questions.
    Once again:
    Why do you sueing a gayclub for banning you while you ban someone too?

And for DJ Asia the same question: Do you think it is normal for someone to sue another person for the same thing she is doing to someone else??
    Can you answer that question? Or is that too difficult for you?
    You talk about America and freedoms and the right to ban someone else.
    So tell me DJ Asia if you are so smart why is she sueing a gayclub for banning her? For the record, this gayclub didn't want her in because they didn't like her. Hey it is America!!!
    O hollywoodbuckstrap do you think i believe one word you say? You don't fuck with anyone maybe with your right hand. If you talk the talk you must walk the walk and not be a wining bitch.

But thank you for al the explanation you did about banning someone is good material for the defense of the gayclub. Because they can use the same words defending their case against Allanah.
    For Vicki all these records about cases are public record so you can contact the defense of this gayclub and help them out with their case against Allanah.
    Ok dude..im gonna break it down for you in very plain English..Im gonna give you a chance to redeem yourself by FINALLY understanding the fundamental differences....

Allanah was discriminated against based on gender..a serious no-no in the US of A...Example:

Hooters eatery a very well known chain known for employing well endowed girls as waitresses was succesfully sued by a man who wanted to work there as a food server....a classic case of gender discrimination.

Allanah did not prevent Vikki from entering this shindig because she is a TS,female,white,black,green,tall,short,fat,skinny, Catholic,Muslim...etc...if she had it would be a reasonable comparison you draw.
    She was banned from said party because of the VERY,VERY simple fact that they do not get along....PERIOD!...Nowhere in the world is that a crime,infraction,injustice or any facsimile thereof to even slightly warrant a comparison to Nazi Germany..or on a more realistic level...to draw comparison between Allanah being barred from a gay club becaue of her gender.Period.

Comprende Chico?!

Now.I have made it as clear as possible for you.Here is your chance to apologize to the board for your confusion and make ammends....more likely however you will continue to post your moronic drivel and continue to make a bigger fool of yourself with every passing post.

DJ Asia