Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 59.46%
  • No

45 40.54%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

I think Trannies are like a berries, and for most, sooner or later your gonna wanna extract the "juice" and sample it.

For me, I don't know about that last statement, but I sure wouldn't mind just sitting there hugging an squeezing "her." And I wouldn't give a rats ass about what she had in the tool shed.

Have a great day all

Could I date? Of coarse. Just as I beleive anyone should eliminate someone from the dating pool cause they are a ts I wouldn't not date a ts cause she wants no penis fondling. Date who you like not who lets you play with their cock. Trust me it will be a better relationship.

Rookie Poster

Nope

The Frenchman, Old Montréal
    Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
    Some call me the gangster of love

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    I couldn't date anyone that hates any part of themself, or hates me touching any part of them.
    You're a moron, though. Do you really think anyone is fooled by that lame camouflage for your cock-obsession?
    Actually, I have a 150 IQ, I've been in a dedicated relationship for 12 years, and my contribution to this thread was simply "people need to love themselves before a relationship can work".

What do you have in your life, or that you've contributed to these forums, other than insane raging hated? Be specific.

I've been in a dedicated relationship for 12 years,.
    Oh really? Let me see what you said to me on another forum....Ah yes, "You're just a closet case like the rest of us." And how does that 12 year "dedicated" relationship square with you being, to quote your own words, "a closet case?"

Not as smart as you would like to pretend, I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ace_209.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	246623  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    I couldn't date anyone that hates any part of themself, or hates me touching any part of them.
    You're a moron, though. Do you really think anyone is fooled by that lame camouflage for your cock-obsession?
    Actually, I have a 150 IQ, I've been in a dedicated relationship for 12 years, and my contribution to this thread was simply "people need to love themselves before a relationship can work".

What do you have in your life, or that you've contributed to these forums, other than insane raging hated? Be specific.
    mines 164 and doing well on a test says nothing for a mans actual intelligence

Junior Poster

Well, I sure would love to. I can't care about cocks anyways...ooh, so the site is 'hungangels'? I am only into feminine beauty and intelligence, in any case. Penis? Don't care.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Rookie Poster

I like post ops ... is that even weirder ?