Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

well its her right...mind your fucking business..its obvious that there is no love lost between them 2, and drop it....and when u have your own party u can have "girls with hairy asses drink free" night, lmfao...omg allanah hes comparing u to hitler, some of these people need to get out of the house a little more

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

LMAO this guy has lost it. This has to be the worst analogy ever.

Hitler wanted to eliminate certaon groups as part of ethnic cleasing- I just did not want to be with her at MY OWN party because I do not like her and I have many personal issues with her- not because of her race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. I don't want her exterminated dear, I'd just rather not be in the same room with her by choice.

He probably still won't get it- but oh well.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Godwin's law (also Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an adage in Internet culture that was originated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states that:

" As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1. "

Godwin established the law as part of an experiment in memetics - the study of information transfer. On Usenet there was a trend toward demonizing opponents in arguments by comparing the position they held to that of Hitler or the Nazis, in Godwin's own words "a trivialization I found both illogical and offensive" . So, in 1990, Godwin developed the law as a counter-meme and began posting it in Usenet discussions after such a comparison occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    Your first post and not your smartest.
    In simple words: the nazi's chose their victims because they didn't like them.
    Did you read what Allanah wrote??? Well this: A mere apology will never fix that dislike- nothing will. That is hate pure hate. What did Vicki do? Trying to kill Allanah? Like i said before putting people on a ban list is the first step to the concentrationcamps. I know my history but you obviously don't because that is what started the Holocaust. First the jews were banned from doing their jobs, then from public live, then from their homes and then they were banned from earth.
    And like i said before: What if Uncle Sam had Allanah and family on a banlist when coming to America? Would that be nice? Would that be fair?
    Furthermore these partys are not private so you comparison is kind of stupid. Putting people on a ban list is discrimination. Also Allanah wanting to sue a gayclub for banning her
    So now you tel me that it is ok for her to ban someone while she wants to sue someone who banned her. Are you stupid or what?
    Like i said maybe beautiful on the outside and Allanah can take all the surgery she wants but that still doesn't change the fact that she is very ugly on the inside.
    No actually u are the dumbass f**kwad who doesnt know history! Adolph H. was Jewish BOZO(look it up)hell he wasnt even German...he was Austrian.Further his internment and extermination(is my word usage too advanced for you?)was predicated by a great admiration he had for 19th century philosopher Fridrich Nitzche.He spoke extensively of "Uberman"..or Superman...a notion of Teutonic,blond haired,blue eyed,square jawed,superior humans of pure Nordic lineage.(u following Einstein?)Adolph H. took the idea of the Uberman that Nitzche spoke of and put into place an attempted genocide to rid the Motherland of mongrel blood....The attempted extermination was based on a 150 year old ideaology...not simple hatred...

To compare this historical tragedy to Allanah not allowing Vikki into her OWN party both trivializes the greatest atrocity of the 20th century and makes you look like a complete jackass!

Clubs for years have dictated who is allowed inside...its nothing new... You are certainly entitled to disagree w/ Allanah's actions( I do not)but the Nazi comparisons are based in good old fashioned ignorance and/or stupidity.

DJ Asia

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Yes I am the poster child for darkness and not welcoming someone to your own party that you have had several problems with is the first step to a concentration camp?

Are u for real?

Yes- Vicki's fans got to see her fans in NY when she came to the Western Party.
    Were she was drunk within 30 minutes of getting there- annoyed a lot of prople-insulted Gia- almost knocked over the set duting her photo shoot- and had to be basically carried out. Though I doubt she remembers.

Poon get a grip.
    How did I insult Gia? This should be good. I've always been respectful of her. In any post I've ever posted about her I've been complimentary (reference posts made by me with Gia in the verbage). Despite her poor taste in friends, I'll never say anything negative about her.

I wasn't carried out. I walked out. Exageration.

I did almost knock over your cheap paper machet prop for the photo shoot. I was expecting something a little more sturdy and I guess it wasn't designed for someone 135# to lean on it. I left at 2am so it took me a lot longer than 30 minutes to get intoxicated.

Again, the hypocracy. Referring to Allanah's prior note when she was bragging about getting drunk and stupid while visiting LA recently. Too funny.

I told someone when I was in NYC about getting put up in Queens my first trip to NYC and the person said, "what pig put you up in Queens". Danielle can vouch for this reaction.

NYCe and Bigguy among many others didn't seem to find me annoying. I think being genuinely flirted with (instead of being someone wanting their money) was a rare and welcome change for the guys at your party.

Yes I know Danielle is welcome at your parties... I was just commenting on the simple fact that both of us would have come if you weren't barring entry. I should send an email to the gay club's folks to tell them about my discrimination at the hands of their suer. I would love to testify on their behalf that you undertake similar tactics at your own "events".

No point in arguing logic with dude on this, as he seems incapable of comprehending the distinction between discrimination based on type or group with exclusion of a specific individual based on personal differences, not general characteristics. Or:

Wall

Head

Bang

Bang

Bang

Why bother?

Of ocurse she can't distinguish it-

She's too hard headed to understand that she was not discriminated against at my party for any reason - in fact she never showed up- or was barred entrance LOL- She was not invited because I have a personal problem with her-and I don't trust her behaviour or antics. This can be provenn to the various confrontrations we have had here on HA. I did notthing legally wrong.

Hunny- if you recall anything from that night it is a miracle- as you were so sloshed. SO I won't even go into detail.

I am not going to even try to to address your tactics of cheap name calling of things, as that is the behaviour you always resort to when I know when I hit a nerve of somekind- way beneath me.

But for the last time here is the Queens Story.

I invited her as sort of a truce to come out to the party. I offered to pay for her hotel and flight- this was a few weeks before. She tells me she does not know because she might have to spend time with someone and might not be able to get out of it.

We correspond a few times like this and still no answer to a week before the party. I figured she was not coming. She calls me and tells me that she is coming- I was even expecting to pay for her airfare becasue that is what I offered. She tells me she has taken care of that- I say OK.

So the next step is booking her a hotel. At the time I was using hotels .com and when I went to go check prices on there everything in Manhattan was 300 plus for the night- and that was not within my budget.
    The only thing that I could unfortunately find was that Marriot- I think it was in queens- which was still like $180 a night IN QUEENS. I tell her this- that is all I could book.

SHe is ok with it- and I am ok with it because I do not know the area.
    I did the best I could with the budget I had- given the notice she gave me with what was available.

She keeps on thinking I purposely put her in Queens which is so utterly ridiculius. Of ocurse I would have booked a hotel in Manhattan if I could have.

Then she came to the party and well we know the rest- So that AGAIN for the final time is the Queens hotel story I have explained on here before.

Again, I have no idea why you would even want to come to my party after all the time you spend talking shit about me- I figure it is just to try to get beneath my nerves, cause some sort of scandal like you are trying to do now, and draw attention to yourself.

It goes to show alot about a person, what they really are- when they will volunteer to participate in an actual- legitimate human rights violation case, agaisnt the side who discriminates against transsexuals and women becasue of her own need for vengance on a personal matter that has nothing to do with discrimination.

And Danielle should have come, I would have liked to see her.
    In fact when you did call me, I heard her say in the background- "I told her not to call you"- which was follwed up by an email later with the same statement from her.

That further gors to show me that you did this fully to caue this whole drama-as you love it. It is probablhy one of those schemes you thought up
    because I know you are a smart girl- and you know that that call would have ended the same way it did- regardless.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Oh i get it allright, you are wining when someone bans you from a gayclub. And then wanting to sue them for banning you.
    But you do the same thing done to you!!! But no answer from you on that matter.And what if Uncle Sam had put you and your family on a banlist when you came here? Would that be fair? Would that be nice?
    Maybe you could answer that questions.

I have a question for the Allanah "fans" like DJ Asia, Ecstatic, hollywoodbuckstrap. You feel it is allright for someone sueing another person for the same thing as she does to someoneelse? Do you think that is fair? Do you think that is normal?

O hollywoodbuckstrap, very pathetic comment i have sex with a girl with a little hair on her ass but still i have sex and you don't.
    Maybe trying to support Allanah here you'll think you get a free ride with her but i wouldn't count on it.
    Look at this pic hollywoodbuckstrap and crie like a baby because this is what you will never get in your pathetic little life.

And for Allanah: maybe a less pretty face or passable as you but a very nice personality and that is all that matters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pb130845a_208.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	33441  

I love to lick a tranny ass

I think I have answered your question in every post I made after you made it.

If you can't understand what I wrote or won't, or can't accept it- well hooked on phonics worked for me.

You foolishly can't understand that I am not banning any group of people from my party- and never have. Just because a trouble maker is not let it-does not mean it is discrimination.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    Oh i get it allright, you are wining when someone bans you from a gayclub. And then wanting to sue them for banning you.
    But you do the same thing done to you!!! But no answer from you on that matter.And what if Uncle Sam had put you and your family on a banlist when you came here? Would that be fair? Would that be nice?
    Maybe you could answer that questions.

I have a question for the Allanah "fans" like DJ Asia, Ecstatic, hollywoodbuckstrap. You feel it is allright for someone sueing another person for the same thing as she does to someoneelse? Do you think that is fair? Do you think that is normal?

O hollywoodbuckstrap, very pathetic comment i have sex with a girl with a little hair on her ass but still i have sex and you don't.
    Maybe trying to support Allanah here you'll think you get a free ride with her but i wouldn't count on it.
    Look at this pic hollywoodbuckstrap and crie like a baby because this is what you will never get in your pathetic little life.

And for Allanah: maybe a less pretty face or passable as you but a very nice personality and that is all that matters.
    To set the record straight,I am not supporting or against either girl here.I have never met Allanah.but we do have mutual friends,and I think she is very attractive.I have met Vikki once,and she was nice enough to me,no complaints.

The issue that your walnut sized brain cannot understand(for the 10th time) is its NOT discrimination!!! If Allanah wants to have a party and ban EVERYBODY,she can!!!You know why???Cuz its her party,and its in America..where u have such freedoms...its her party...her choice.

In fact,I would support Vikki doing the same to Allanah if she was throwing a party! Why can u not grasp the simple fact that a party is no fun whn people you do not like are there?!?

And im certainly not posting to get a "free ride" w/ Allanah!I live in Thailand,not NY,shoot TS for a living,and get more free rides than I care to describe.

DJ Asia