Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Yes I am the poster child for darkness and not welcoming someone to your own party that you have had several problems with is the first step to a concentration camp?

Are u for real?

Yes- Vicki's fans got to see her fans in NY when she came to the Western Party.
    Were she was drunk within 30 minutes of getting there- annoyed a lot of prople-insulted Gia- almost knocked over the set duting her photo shoot- and had to be basically carried out. Though I doubt she remembers.

Poon get a grip.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

damm i always miss all the action, lmao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I wouldn't let that cunt through my front door, why should she?

seanchai

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    what about your back door? LOL

FK
    Oh Felicia - I'm about to bring my sushi back up...
    seanchai

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I think his is exit only .

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Yes I am the poster child for darkness and not welcoming someone to your own party that you have had several problems with is the first step to a concentration camp?

Are u for real?

Yes- Vicki's fans got to see her fans in NY when she came to the Western Party.
    Were she was drunk within 30 minutes of getting there- annoyed a lot of prople-insulted Gia- almost knocked over the set duting her photo shoot- and had to be basically carried out. Though I doubt she remembers.

Poon get a grip.
    Get a grip yourself. You seem to forget where you coming from.
    What if Uncle Sam had banned you? You are sueing some gayclub for not lettin you in but you do the same thing to someone else.
    If someone is behaving bad then you kick them out but putting someone on a (ban) list is pure nazi behavior in my book. And in this case you are hurting some fans who wanted to see Vicki.

I love to lick a tranny ass

not picking sides here esp. on my first post on this board however....

If a girl throws a party and prefers that another girl not be let in because of personal differences how is that remotely close to "Nazi Behaviour"??

The Nazi's(as if i need to explain)chose their victims through race,religion,etc...Allanah didnt ban Vikki cuz she was Jewish...she got banned because they dont like each other.Simple.When I have parties I dont invite people I dont like...does that make me a fascist dictator?

Poon you need to re-read your history and quit tossing around truly offensive comparisons.When Allanah gasses millions of people then we can compare her to Adolph H...until then find a more appropriate way to say you dont agree with her.Your remarks not only are offensive to Allanah,but to millions of Jews worldwide as well.....

DJ Asia

well poon when u have your own tranny party, u can do as u wish....a certain person here was Quote: "uninvited" , has since apologized and is now invited whenever shes in the area, to attend....besides her i think the only other person banned is the patrick ewing of trannies, trying to pickpocket unsuspecting customers, lmao....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Your first post and not your smartest.
    In simple words: the nazi's chose their victims because they didn't like them.
    Did you read what Allanah wrote??? Well this: A mere apology will never fix that dislike- nothing will. That is hate pure hate. What did Vicki do? Trying to kill Allanah? Like i said before putting people on a ban list is the first step to the concentrationcamps. I know my history but you obviously don't because that is what started the Holocaust. First the jews were banned from doing their jobs, then from public live, then from their homes and then they were banned from earth.
    And like i said before: What if Uncle Sam had Allanah and family on a banlist when coming to America? Would that be nice? Would that be fair?
    Furthermore these partys are not private so you comparison is kind of stupid. Putting people on a ban list is discrimination. Also Allanah wanting to sue a gayclub for banning her
    So now you tel me that it is ok for her to ban someone while she wants to sue someone who banned her. Are you stupid or what?
    Like i said maybe beautiful on the outside and Allanah can take all the surgery she wants but that still doesn't change the fact that she is very ugly on the inside.

I love to lick a tranny ass