Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Where can I find pics or vids of the scene without joining freejananie.com??

Kimberlover69

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gatling
    Howard's show is on Sirius so you have to subscribe to listen.

They will recap the episode on the show website later today http://www.howardstern.com/fr_index.hs

They played a game "Guess the Tranny" involving two GG's and Vaniity.

She fooled a couple of show members.

Overall, the segment was very friendly.

Tag for later listen.

Senior Member Junior Poster rito1's Avatar

If you want to see her on Howard. You can see it on In-damand if you have comcast.

All girls should come to Boston

Professional Poster

Stern's main demographic is 16-24 year old white single males,ie; the Basement Boys.

It's easy to afford Sirius when you live at home and have no expenses. Why do you think so much of TV advertising is aimed at the overall 16-24 demo? Lots of disposable income combined with poor impulse control.

Hank the Dwarf was the only real talent on that show. RIP Hank.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Does anyone know where you can find the video to this scene?

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    Stern's main demographic is 16-24 year old white single males,ie; the Basement Boys.

It's easy to afford Sirius when you live at home and have no expenses. Why do you think so much of TV advertising is aimed at the overall 16-24 demo? Lots of disposable income combined with poor impulse control.

Hank the Dwarf was the only real talent on that show. RIP Hank.
    I am over 24, i am not white, and i dont live at home. and i listen 2 stern daily. Dont make such judgements. Every single white male between the ages of 16-24 is a "basement boy"? Grow up.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

I find it amazing that most people on this board who hate to be pigeon-holed are so quick to pass judgment on Stern fans. The truth of the matter is that no one in the public eye is more of an advocate for alternative lifestyles than Howard. If most people who actually listen rather than judge they would be able to make such a distinction between fact and image.

Btw I am 26 who does not live with "mommy" and earns a very decent living and havent missed a show since '99.

I can't believe I am saying this on this board but open your minds people!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luko
    I find it amazing that most people on this board who hate to be pigeon-holed are so quick to pass judgment on Stern fans. The truth of the matter is that no one in the public eye is more of an advocate for alternative lifestyles than Howard. If most people who actually listen rather than judge they would be able to make such a distinction between fact and image.

Btw I am 26 who does not live with "mommy" and earns a very decent living and havent missed a show since '99.

I can't believe I am saying this on this board but open your minds people!
    I agree wit u 100%. Every1 has there own tastes. Who the fuck is this shmuck to tell me im a lonely white young basement boy because i happen to listen to a radio show that he doesnt like. Very ignorant.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

Way to go Vanity!!! Love ya gorgeous sis mwahhs~