View Poll Results: Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 60.00%
  • No

10 40.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Paranormal experiences?

Someone sent me a PM and asked about my interest in the paranormal. That gave me an idea for this thread. Thanks Arnie! :P

Paranormal is a general term that describes unusual experiences that lack a scientific explanation, or phenomena alleged to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. In parapsychology, it is used to describe the potentially psychic phenomena of telepathy, extra-sensory perception, psychokinesis, ghosts, and hauntings.

Anyone on here have a 1st hand experience with any paranormal activities growing up?

Ok guys..let's have a go at it! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Actually I have had many, but that said I am not a believer in many alien and UFO stories. On that tip, I think when aliens come, we will all know... But I have had many magical spiritual and unexplainable experiences and xxxperiences too hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Dengoza
    Actually I have had many, but that said I am not a believer in many alien and UFO stories. On that tip, I think when aliens come, we will all know... But I have had many magical spiritual and unexplainable experiences and xxxperiences too hehe!
    Kewl..earthquakes and having sex with shemales are not paranormal activities and doesn't count! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I think earthquakes should count and some really uncontrolable multiple orgasms should count too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dengoza
    I think earthquakes should count and some really uncontrolable multiple orgasms should count too!
    lol oh yeah? Multiple huh? ...

~Kisses.

HTG

5 Star Poster

Life after death, there would be contact between them and us?
    It would be a normal or paranormal?Intuition, mediunity, paranormal or normal?

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    You mean, like a séance? Have you ever done it personally?

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

yeah, multiple unexplainables and a few multiple orgasms along the way...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Not in a séance, but naturally, at home, school, job, driving, by intuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Not in a séance, but naturally, at home, school, job, driving, by intuition.
    Elaborate...this spirit of the dead calling you were saying.

~Kisses.

HTG