Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Jackson Hts and Astoria are very trans friendly. However the subway service from Manhattan to Queens at 3 or 4 am REALLY, REALLY sucks. :>(
    How is the rentinthose areas??
    I own two one bedroom apartments in Jackson Heights and I get $1175 and $1250 for each of them. You can find a decent place in JHts for about 1200 with a 5 minute walk to a 12 minute subway ride to Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Jackson Hts and Astoria are very trans friendly. However the subway service from Manhattan to Queens at 3 or 4 am REALLY, REALLY sucks. :>(
    How is the rentinthose areas??
    I own two one bedroom apartments in Jackson Heights and I get $1175 and $1250 for each of them. You can find a decent place in JHts for about 1200 with a 5 minute walk to a 12 minute subway ride to Manhattan.
    Now thats something I can deal with. back in the day, say 2001 my girlfriend lived in Queens by Roosevelt but it was a bit ghetto, but nobody bothered us. Its just gonna be me and my drag, but I want a client friendly location. Kinda like why I piced the place i have now train and can acessable in a low key spot.

Default Oh Guys

Another plus to me in NYC, my new webmaster is in Brooklyn, so I can FINALLY get my site up and running like it should be. I will have more photosets and goodies and be abled to convert to a pay site!!!!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

alyssa speaks the truth.

that part of jersey is pretty good, and the path puts you in the village quickly

For 1100, queens or bk are your next bet, but...........the rides into manhattan either on the train or cab can be long.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    alyssa speaks the truth.

that part of jersey is pretty good, and the path puts you in the village quickly

For 1100, queens or bk are your next bet, but...........the rides into manhattan either on the train or cab can be long.
    what do you know...Your black...Now get back to work lol......Haze out of the cave(hibernation) whats happening whore.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    alyssa speaks the truth.

what do you know...Your black...Now get back to work lol......Haze out of the cave(hibernation) whats happening whore.

whoa whoa whoa..

you are out of line you fucking prick.
    how dare you.
    ugh..

he was agreeing with me

alyssa speaks the truth.

lol
    Been around. gettin ready for a long summer of whoring.
    Goin cross country on this one.

alyssa speaks the truth.

lol
    Been around. gettin ready for a long summer of whoring.
    Goin cross country on this one.
    you bitch I thought we had an agreement I whore the west.....lol Sorry about the hijack Vanessa...Just had to throw haze under the bus

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

LOL @ alyssa. As much as i dont like jersey overall, that area is fairly safe, and a decent value.

I cant send vanessa to the bronx. Not to live. These ricans and domincanos are no joke 24/7.

$1,200 a month is about right. It might be difficult getting a cab to go out to Queens from midtown Manhattan for $20. Cab fares are going up.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.