Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

You did the right thing. I would have called 911 on my cell. I might have interfered as well, but I am 6'2", 220. Getting yourself hurt would not have helped the situation.

not sure why a guy in drag would be hanging out in a straight club, but who cares? Is being stupid a reason for getting beat up?

the guys who threw this person a beating are cowardly cocksuckers that should do some hard time. I'm sure they won't be such tough guys in jail.

Professional Poster

Ahh okay Arianna, i might have misunderstood what you were saying. Np dear

Being plain old stupid unfortunetly is a reason to get yourself screwed in so many situations im not even going to list them.....Would I go walk down 51st and Cayuga in philadelphia after dark by myself??? Umm...No, just no. Ive carried some guns that were total overkill for self-defence(smgs), and I still wouldnt go putting myself in a situation where I KNOW theres going to be trouble, or even a good chance at it..Trouble avoidance is key to leading a healthy life lol...

No ones saying this guy deserved to get gang-banged on, unless Ive failed to read a post by Donko or somesuch, but most everyone agrees that you shouldnt put yourself in that kind of situation to begin with....Its not fair, but if you havent figured out the life isnt fair yet....oh boy....

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS

Lay blame only on the people that it belongs.... the attackers.
    I competely agree with this and said so. These violent men should face hard jail time. But the reality, unjust and unfair though it may be, is that they probably won't.

Yes, let's lock 'em up-- but in the meantime be careful. Do NOT become a statistic. There are enough of those already.

Junior Poster

Let this be a warning to all tgirls: "Don't go to club with Shalaya!!"

Junior Poster

passable or not , chances are someone at the club knows.
    especially if you go with a bunch of gg's or a gg you don't really know to well.

I remember one time I went to a straight bar
    and there was a tgirl in the bar
    and one of her gg friends told all her acquaintances at the bar that she was a he and it went thru the whole place in minutes.

she was some what passable in the face, but you could tell from her body shape and people where whispering the whole night.

I have also seen young passable t-girls grinding on unsuspecting young men while there t-girls friends where watching and giggling.
    Me and my friend knew because we went to school with this person.

I think all of you are playing with fire when you go to these so called straight clubs.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Tranny beatdown at the "Straight Club" last ni

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaya
    I went to the straight club last night with some of my GG girlfreinds.Well anyways we were partying and having a good time when we looked across the club and saw this really clocky tranny.I was instantly worried about her because this wasnt the place she wanted to be looking like that.I just avoided her all night because I didnt want to be associated with her.Well anyways when we were walking out she was in front of us and I kept hearing guys say stuff like "Thats a man" I was instantly nervous so I grabbed my boxcutter.They were not talking about me they were talking about her.I hate to say it but I was kinda happy they were in a way. Is that bad?When she was waling around the corner like 6 guys jumped out and just beat her up really bad.I feel so bad because I stood their and watched with my homegirls.I feel bad because I didnt help her.What was I supposed to do?What would you have done?
    Call the cops! Give a statement. Maybe whip out your camera phone. Get the fucker's arrested. Call for help.

Junior Poster

I'm Not Trying To Be An Asshole, But You Should Have Done Something. I Don't Believe That It's Really An Issue As To Which Club This Person Went In To. Now It's Ok For TGirls And Other People With Alternative Lifestyles Who Go In This Bar To Get The Shit Kicked Out Of Them?
    If You Need To Carry Something For Protection-Get A Can Of Some Pepper Spray.

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lmw222001
    I'm Not Trying To Be An Asshole, But You Should Have Done Something. I Don't Believe That It's Really An Issue As To Which Club This Person Went In To. Now It's Ok For TGirls And Other People With Alternative Lifestyles Who Go In This Bar To Get The Shit Kicked Out Of Them?
    If You Need To Carry Something For Protection-Get A Can Of Some Pepper Spray.
    a can of pepper spray against 6 guys?....this would have read 2 trannys beat up at the straight club......

Veteran Poster

don't throw guilt at this girl dude --she stated she feels like shit anyways ----coulda woulda shoulda ----coulda woulda shoulda sucks ----let's just hope the victim is okay and maybe the girl who is feeling bad--can be an eyewitness --or do a character sketch or --I dunno ---------------------------violence sucks ---in all shapes and forms ---hate sucks ---in all shapes and forms ---NO ONE deserves anything like this -----makes me sad

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --