Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Ha! I thought I wanted to pee! lol

That was long too. I think the 3rd or 4th this year?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Ive lived in cali my whole life earthquakes grow on ya after the first few...the thing I will always hate are fires...extremely inconvienient, way more than any earthquake weve had in our lifetimes.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Ive lived in cali my whole life earthquakes grow on ya after the first few...the thing I will always hate are fires...extremely inconvienient, way more than any earthquake weve had in our lifetimes.
    That's why I don't live in the bondocs! lol

I love my new place..not much lush forestry.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    uhm I live in white burbs....out here off the 210 got might krispy last year.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

~Kisses.

HTG
    Still, IF there was fire..it could easily eat up acres and acres and spread and burn burb houses, no?

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    Still, IF there was fire..it could easily eat up acres and acres and spread and burn burb houses, no?

~Kisses.
    No comment -_-....
    shit would be eaten for breakfast.

HTG

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    No comment -_-....
    shit would be eaten for breakfast.
    lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

I was listening to music really loud and I thought my neighbor upstairs was pounding the floor and didnt like my sub-woofers but then I realized it was something else entirely. I did talk to a friend who was close to epicenter and a lot of things broke in their house... Any earthquake brings up the trauma of the Northridge one I was in in 94 - that was no joke. At least fire you see it coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Dengoza
    I was listening to music really loud and I thought my neighbor upstairs was pounding the floor and didnt like my sub-woofers but then I realized it was something else entirely. I did talk to a friend who was close to epicenter and a lot of things broke in their house... Any earthquake brings up the trauma of the Northridge one I was in in 94 - that was no joke. At least fire you see it coming...
    Glad you're ok sweety.

~Kisses.

HTG

glad i live in middle america but then wet tornadoes that just tear your house off foundation lol