Page 913 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 41381386390390890991091191291391491591691791892396310131413 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 16753
    Veteran Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003_3_520.jpg 
Views:	2437 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	235239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0002_2_547.jpg 
Views:	2458 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	235240   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001_1_360.jpg 
Views:	2452 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	235241  

Veteran Poster

Name:	2_722.jpg 
Views:	2453 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	235242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_268.jpg 
Views:	2430 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	235243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004_4_173.jpg 
Views:	2453 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	235244  

Veteran Poster

The Start of Something New

Name:	03_825.jpg 
Views:	2956 
Size:	273.7 KB 
ID:	235245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02_360.jpg 
Views:	2909 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	235246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01_216.jpg 
Views:	2880 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	235247  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hi yosi. Very nice trio of pics there. I really like the blue haired girl with the tiny equipment.

PrivateNona, we salute you…well let your imagination answer the question, “With what appendage do we salute?”

Name:	45769_183.jpg 
Views:	3115 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	235248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45526_860.jpg 
Views:	2896 
Size:	680.0 KB 
ID:	235249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45735_350.jpg 
Views:	2955 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	235250  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

The Man In The Manhole

Name:	12_280.jpg 
Views:	2896 
Size:	249.0 KB 
ID:	235251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_875.jpg 
Views:	2879 
Size:	270.3 KB 
ID:	235252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09_579.jpg 
Views:	2880 
Size:	308.2 KB 
ID:	235253  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hi netbum...looks like we came simultaneously!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

The Ladyboy Lap Dance

Name:	t008_685.jpg 
Views:	2951 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	235254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t007_326.jpg 
Views:	3078 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	235255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t006_485.jpg 
Views:	3146 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	235256  

Rookie Poster

Latest from the very talented Bathgate 21. Enjoy

Name:	titans_bb_775.jpg 
Views:	3147 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	235298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	titans_robin_190.jpg 
Views:	3135 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	235299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	titans_171.jpg 
Views:	3151 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	235300  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GimaMarie
    Latest from the very talented Bathgate 21. Enjoy
    Wonderful find. Haven't seen enough new items from Bathgate21 in a long time.

Rookie Poster

Hi, Trish! Some new Dmitrys's works? huh? В-)))
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    thank you netbum and martin.
    Hir name is Ami, shi's from Sailorio's new story/ Story title is «Ma Ami's Dairy Farm», you can read it here —> http://www.hentai-foundry.com/story-2094.html
    Or here:
    Waking up one day, Ami finds herself changed and decides to turn all her fellow Senshi into her own personal herd of cattle!
    1 - Makoto Kino, Dairy Cow
    Sitting up in her bed as the sun rose, Ami Mizuno smiled as she turned off the blaring alarm next to her and stood naked in the small house. She did a few quick stretches before finally getting dressed in only a leather vest, chaps, and boots. The blue haired girl cared nothing for how exposed her body was in such clothes, as there was no one out here to see her. Ami had been careful to find an old abandoned farm to set up 'shop'.

She walked out of the small cottage that served only for a place to sleep the nights she spent here. Though in time she would make it more of a home, but for now, her needs were simple. Walking the short distance from the house to the barn, Ami heard the sound of the large Generator that was around behind the building. It was a high tech fusion generator, but it only looked like an old fashioned diesel one, unless you counted the barrel of slightly radioactive fuel that laid next to it.

As she walked into the barn, Ami flipped a switch and turned on the lights set high into the ceiling. The 'barn' was actually more of a large and empty house that consisted of a single room. The room was heated and cooled as needed and had plenty of space to house the 'herd' Ami planned to raise here. The blue haired girl smiled as she looked to one of the stalls that were set to one side of the barn. In it lay the sleeping form of her first 'cow'.

Makoto Kino opened her large green eyes as the lights brightened the barn and moved to sit up on her knees slowly. Ami delighted at the sight of the brunette struggling to left her new immensely heavy tits! It had only been a couple days since Ami drugged her friend and placed her inside the nearby body modification chamber. When she was finished, the once proud senshi was reduced to a perverted shadow of her former self.

Ami felt herself getting turned on just looking at her new slave. Makotos body was now the perfect human cow! Her once slightly above average tits were now massive in size and hung from her chest like the udders they were. Her hips were slightly wider, making her more adept for giving birth. And her mammery glands were now hyper stimulated, making the brown haired girl lactate constantly.

"Moooooo!" Makoto moaned as she sat up on her knees and kneaded her own tits gently. Thanks to the special blend of drugs Ami had given her, Makoto had taken quite well to her new role in life, though the slight mental tweaks Ami gave her probably helped as well.

"Mmmmm, that's a good little cow." Ami purred and reached down to stroke the brown haired girls cheek.

"Yes Mistress Ami." Makoto moaned softly while continuing to play with her breasts which had already begun leaking their milk. She then moved to place her head between Ami's spread legs, sliding her wet tongue all over Amis clit as her nipples continued to leak milk down the massive domes of her breasts.

"Mmmmm, that feels so nice... Such a good little Cow my Mako-chan is." Ami purred in pleasure.

Makoto looked up into Amis eyes, her own gleaming with pride as she said, "Thank you mistress Ami I love being your dairy cow." She the took her large nipple and pushed it into Amis cunny as her tongue continued to lick circles around her clit. Ami moaned in pleasure as she ran her fingers through Makotos hair while her other hand slowly stroked her long cock. It had only been a few weeks ago that Ami had woken up one morning to discover that she had become a dickgirl. Instead of being shocked at the sight of her long and somewhat horse like dick, the blue haired girl became immeasurably turned on. Her mind filled with the image of her fucking all her fellow senshi and knocking them up like cheap whores. It wasn't until she felt her own cum splattering against her face that Ami discovered she was masturbating to that image.

After that, Ami had drugged Makoto and brought her here, where she easily broke the womans will and made her into her loving little 'cow'.

"Mmmmm, soon, all our friends will be right here with you, won't that be nice?" Ami asked as she stroked her hand up and down her thick dick.

Makoto nodded, "Yes mistress that would be wonderful! Do we get to milk each other mistress?" she then asked as she pressed her hard nipple into Amis pussy and started to squeeze her massive breast, letting the milk flow into her cunny.

"Mmmmhmmm...." Ami nodded. "Mmmm, you'll all be my precious herd of milking cows. And I'll milk you all every day and breed you like the livestock you are!"

"I'm sure we would all love that mistress!" Makoto said happily as she moved a little higher and started to kiss and suck on Ami own breasts.

Ami grinned and let Makoto suckle her non-lactating tit for a few moments before grabbing her shoulders and pushing her up against the side of the straw and hay strewn stall that was now her home. Makoto submissively allowed Ami to pin her up against the wooden barricade as the blue haired dickgirl rubbed her horse-like phallus against her round ass.

"Mmmm, you'll make a fine mother cow..." she told her.

"Oohhhh..!" Makoto shuddered in excitement, making her big 'udders' jiggle erotically, her pussy already dripping wet, "Thank you mistress, I would love to be a mother cow! Then my children can nurse off me all they want!"

Ami nodded and grinned as she slid her length along Makotos pussy as she attached a pair of suckers to the brunettes nipples to begin milking her fat udders. The yellow-white juices flowing up the clear hoses to a large storage tank that dominated one corner of the barn. The tanks size was enough to house hundreds of gallons of the milk she planned to fill it with.

Moaning in orgasm from just being milked, Makotos pussy gushed its juices all over Ami's hard dick. She smiled, "Mmmm, you like the sensitive udders I gave you?" she asked while squeezing her giant tits and continued teasing Makotos pussy with her cock.

"I love them mistress! I have always had sensitive udders, but these are fantastic!" moaned Makoto as she continued to orgasm in front of Ami, her pussy now completely soaking her mistresses cock in female juices. Licking her lips, Ami slowly pushed her cock into the moaning cow of a woman, savoring every inch! Makoto arched her back in pleasure, feeling every delicious inch that went into her. "Ohhhh yes mistress fill me with your huge cock!" she cried in ecstasy as she began rolling her hips against Amis shaft.

Groaning in obscene pleasure, Ami began sliding back and forth, loving the wet sucking noise her cock made as it pushed in and out of the womans pussy! She then moaned as she felt Makoto bucking her hips in rhythm with her slow thrusts. Through her partially closed eyes, Ami saw the volume of milk flowing through the tubes increase as the cows aroused state allowed the machine to draw out even more of her wonderful milk!

"Oohhh, yesss..." Ami groaned and began pumping in and out faster, "Such a tight little hole!"

"Ohhhh, and thanks to you mistress, I will always be nice and tight for you!" Makoto said as she started to squeeze her own breasts to make more of her milk flow out. Ami laughed and began slamming into her, making the baby fat on her ass jiggle inticingly as she buried her dick to the hilt inside her. The wet sucking sounds that were made were among the most erotic sounds Ami had ever heard.

"Aahhh ohh soo good!!!" Makoto moaned as she came once more, her cunny tightening around her mistresses cock.

Ami moaned in pleasure at the feeling of Makotos cunt tightening around her horse-like dick, "Mmmm, does my little Mako-chan want to be bred like the cow she is?"

"Yes mistress! I want you to turn me into a pregi little cow!" Makoto screamed before she turned her head to kiss Ami lewdly, drool running down her chin now as she rolled her hips faster, stirring the long dick inside her.

Kissing her back, Ami buried her long cock all the way inside her little slave, "Mmmmm, so tiiight!!!" she groaned in ecstasy as she started cumming inside her!

"Yesss mistress, fill me like the horny cow I am!!!" Makoto begged, her body shaking with one orgasm after another. Ami adored the sound of Makoto moaning like a whore and continued pounding into the brunette, her dick spraying thick cm inside her with every thrust!

"Oohhh mistresss thank you for giving me your milk!!! Aaahhhh.... MOOOOOOO!!!!" Makoto screamed as she felt her stomach expand ever so slightly from the volume of cum being pumped into her.

"Mmmmm, such a good little cow." Ami purred in pleasure as her orgasm slowly began to subside.

"Moooooo!!!!!" Makoto moaned again as she came once more. The pumps then flew off her nipples as the suction was no longer strong enough to keep up with the volume of milk jetting out from her nipples. Twin geysers of yellow white fluid then began raining down on the red hardwood floor, making an awful mess. Not that Ami minded, she'd just have her cow lick it all up later.

"Mmmmmmm, so beautiful...." she whispered into Makotos ear as she leaned down to lick her neck and moved to squeeze the womans massive udders.

"Yes yes yes yesss!!!! Moooooo!!!!!" Makoto moaned as she saw her large nipples spray milk all over the floor while she continued to cum on her mistresses hard cock! "Please mistress keep fucking me like this!"

Ami grinned and pushed Makoto up against the divider harder, pressing her udders between the wooden beams and pounding into her again and again. The brunettes orgasms seemed to follow her rythm as an almost spine shattering orgasm happened with every thrust and her pussy tightened around Amis dick even further as if trying to milk her! Nearly an hour later Makoto slumped against the divider, practically unconscious with pleasure. The only things holding her up were the way her tits were hung over one of the dividers beams and Ami's cock still stuffed deep inside her well fucked pussy.

Sighing in pleasure, Ami pulled her dick from the cows pussy with a wet sucking pop. Makoto moaned softly as a torrent of cum gushed out and covers both their legs. The blue haired dickgirl them extricated Makotos udders from the divider and helped her lay down on a mattress made of hay and straw inside the stall. The brown haired cow slut panted on the bed, exhausted from so many orgasms and turned to snuggle with her Mistress who laid beside her. Ami only smiled back at her and playfully kneaded one massive udder, eagerly awaiting the day she would have an entire herd of moaning, mooing cow sluts to fuck to her hearts content.

End Chapter 1

2 - Minako Aino, Dairy Cow
    Standing in the center of her barn, Ami Mizuno looked down on the naked form on Minako Aino that lay before her. It was so easy that is was almost disappointing. All it took was a single phone call to bring her here. And when she arrived, Ami needed only give her some spiked lemonade to subdue the energetic blonde. Once she was unconscious Ami carried her into the barn and stripped her naked, tossing her clothes into a trash bin. After all, cows didn't need clothes. Ami herself was dressed in a white PVC Nurses costume that hugged her curvy body in all the right places. Red Medical crosses were emblazened over her nicely rounded E-cup tits(yet another result of the strange changes that had over taken Ami). The more than mini skirt hugged her rounded hips and her long horse-like dick jutted up from underneath the edge of the skirt.

Kneeling down, Ami smiled and smacked her face gently, "Wakey wakey Minako-chan..."

Minako stirred, slowly coming around, "Ami...... what's going on...." she asked hazily.

Ami grinned, "Oh nothing, I just brought you to your new home is all." she told her before taking a needle full of a dark pink liquid and quickly sticking it into the blondes arm, pressing the plunger down before Minako could voice complaint. The fluid was a cocktail of aphrodisiacs and mild hallucinagens with just a hint of bovine growth hormones. The injection would help speed along the processes Ami had in mind for her next 'cow'.

"My new home..?" Minako repeated softly, the drugs quickly going to work in her bloodstream. "Why, am i moving?" she asked, still out of it as her body began to tingle all over.

Smiling, Ami leaneds in to kiss her deeply, noting with much satisfaction that Minako didn't even try and resist, she even kissed her back in her sleepy lust. "Mmmm, all will be made clear soon. Just come with me, we need to get you ready for living here." she said and helped Minako to her feet. She then led her over to a tall white cylindrical chamber tall enough for a single person to stand up inside of. The sides of the chamber were made of a form of clear aluminum that was in wide use in the Crystal Millenium. Holding Minako up with one arm, Ami opened a panel in the chamber and placed Minako inside then resealed the door. The drugged woman offered no resistence at all as she was placed in the body modification chamber.

The device had replaced plastic surgery, using wavelengths of energy to manipulate the body to the inputed commands. Normally used for minor rejuvinations and some breast enhancement, Ami had altered this unit for her more, specific, requirements.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl, such a good little cow you'll make!" Ami said as she began tapping the controls, and working the machine from a console placed only a few paces away. "First, we make those hips a bit wider, then we amp up that sex drive..." she said more to herself as the chamber began to fill with a thick amniotic gel that would allow Minako to breathe while Ami shaped her body to her desires.

Inside the chamber, Minako felt her entire body starting to tingle as the energy waves began changing her body as well as her mind. First her hipes widened by several inches, becoming more rounded as her once small butt became slightly plumper and more shapely. The feeling didn't hurt, in fact Minako reather enjoyed the sensation as she moaned inside the chamber, her pussy already twitching and aching as her juices began mixing with the gel she was immersed in.

"Mmmmm, next, we need to get those tits lactating like a proper cow!" Ami cooed before tapping another button. She then licked her lips, her cock already dripping precum at the sight of Minakos tits swelling like balloons as her milk glands were hyper stimulated! And the skyrocketing estrogen in her blood redirected what little fat there was in her to give her new 'udders' more shape to them. "Now just a few more infusions of bovine hormones, and I'll let you out of there, won't that be nice Minako? You can show me that shameful sexy body I've given you!"

Minako only moaned as her tits slowly start to lactate, releasing yellow-white clouds from her nipples into the goop that surrounded her. Stroking her dick slowly, Ami tapped the release control once the process was finished and let Minako out of the chamber. The blonde was still covered in thick and slimey gel, but Ami didn't care as she caught the stumbling cow in her arms and knelt her down on her hands and knees. She then fondled one massive tits, loving the plump and soft feel in her hand as she watched her fingers sink into the slick skin.

"Mmmm, you look like such a slut Minako, doesn't it feel nice?" Ami asked as she groped the blondes ass.

"Hmmmmm...?" was the blondes response as Minakos mind was so clouded she could only manage a soft moan.

Ami grinned and looked to Makotos stall, calling out to her, "Look Mako-chan, you have a cow sister now!"

Across from the pair, the brunette slowly crawled from her stall, her 'udders' hanging from her chest and swaying slowly with her every movement. Ami could see the milking hoses still attached to Makotos nipples, continually drawing out the womans milk and storing it for later. Makoto looked up at her mistress and new sister and let out a long and horny 'moo' in approval.

"Ami.... I don't know what's wrong with me i feel so different..." Minako managed to say as she began to come around more. She blinked her blue eyes, tears washing the amniotic gel out as she stared at Ami gently, "Even loooking at you feels different..."

The blue haired dickgirl smiled and kissed her again, "Mmmm, don't wworry Minako-chan, you'll feel better soon. Why don't we just milk those udders a bit for now?"

Minako blinked in confusion, "Milk.... I have milk...?" she asked then looked down at her breasts and giggled when she saw their new size. "Ooh ya, I do..." she said with a goofy laugh as she hefted one massive breast in her right hand and drew the nipple to her lips. She lightly suckled her own milk, cooing softly at its warm sweet taste as Ami led her over to a pair of shackles that hung from a chair in the ceiling.

"Ohh, I taste good..." Minako purred while Ami chained her arms up over her head. She moaned in protest when she was forced to let go one her tit, but then purred in pleasure at the feeling of it jiggling against the other.

"Mmmmm, you look so pretty, just like Mako-chan." Ami said as she hooked a pair of suckers to Minakos nipples and turned them on. Instantly the tubes attached to them turned yellow white as Minakos milk flowed down through them and towards the main storage tank.

Minako moaned at the feeling of milk flowing out through her nipples. The sensation wasn't like anything the blonde had ever felt before and she loved every second of it, "Oohhhh tht feels nice..." she said as her nipples were sucked on while she hung there like a slut. All the while, Ami stood behind the naked woman, kneading and squeezing her new tits while pressing her body flush against her back, mashing her own tits against her while rubbing her horse-like dick against her ass.

"Oohhhh yes..." Minako moaned in pleasure, no longer caring about what was going on anymore, but still she wondered about what she felt rubbing against her naked ass. "Ami, why do you have a cock" she asked dreamily as she looks back.

Ami smiled and rub it up against her ass more, "Mmm, so I can fuck and breed you like a cow. Why else?" she answered simply.

"But.... but...." Minako tried to think of an argument but her disorientated mind and wet pussy stopped her from thinking of anything other than enjoying all the new sensations she felt. Ami moved around to give Minako a full look at the huge thing, it was at least over a foot long, with a fleshy tone at the base few inches, then dark pink from there up to a thick and flat horse cock head. The sight alone made the blonde pussy dribble down her legs, "Ohhhhh, why do i feel so warm looking at it...."

The blue haired dickgirl squeezed and played with the blondes tits some more, watching as the jets of milk just continued flowing endlessly, "Mmmm, don't you like the idea of being a cow Minako-chan? You'll never have to worry about anything again." Ami asked.

"I... I don't mind!" Minako blurted out, half surprised by the fact that she meant it! She then looked down at her new 'udders', "In fact i think I'm starting to like it..." she said with a giggle before saying, "Mooooo!" The sound felt almost natural to Minako as she mooed again, loving the way it felt in her throat as her breasts felt warmer as the milk continued to be drawn from her udders. Mmmm yes, she thought, these are my udders, not breasts, because I'm a cow now.

"Moooo...!" Minako moaned in delight as Ami moved around behind her again.

The blue haired girl smiled, licking and sucking Minakos neck as she hefted the blondes heavy udders. "Mmmm, does my new cow want to make more little cows for me?" she asked.

Minako blushed deeply at the thought, finding that it turned her on to no end, thinking of making more baby cows for Ami. Juices began running down the blondes thighs as her knees trembled. She let out a longing moo of pleasure as she squeezed her inner muscles while another thought entered her drug addled head.

"Yes mistress, but before that I want something else even more..." Minako said softly.

"Mmmm, and what might that be my sweet little cow?" Ami asked her while licking her smooth neck.

"Please stick that hard cock of yours up my butt!" she blurted out, her pussy gushing at the very idea.

"Mmmm, you naughty cow!" Ami grinned and spanked Minakos ass as she rubbed her dick between her the cheeks of her creamy ass.

"Oohhhhh...!" moaned Minako in pleasure instead of pain as she was spanked.

"Mmmm, did the cow like that?" Ami asked with another spank on the opposing cheek.

"Yes!! I'm a naughty cow mistress, I need to be branded on my butt!"

Laughing at Minakos unleashed perversion, Ami let her down from the shackles and released her nipples before half carrying, half leading her over to her new home in the stalls where Makoto now spent her days and nights. Minako snuggled into Amis arms, milk still dripping from her massive tits as Ami set her down in a hay strewn stall with a bed of hay and straw in the back for her to sleep on. Minako settled onto all fours, enjoying the feeling of her 'udders' hanging from her chest and jiggling with her every movement. Ami smiled at this and rubbed Minakos newly widened ass gently, enjoying the sound of Minakos mooing moans as she did so.

"Oohhh Ami that feels so nice..." cooed Minako.

Ami giggled, "You always did have an ass fetish, didn't you my little cow?"

"Yes mistress, ever since you knew me i loved to rub my ass on things." Minako confessed.

Ami grinned and spanked her ass hard, "Naughty little cow!"

"Oohhh yesss!! Spank you naughty little cow!!! MOOOOOOOOOOO!" Minako moaned in delight.

The blue haired girl spanked her again and laughed, "Mmmm, you're going to be a fine little cow Minako." she told her as she began spanking her repeatedly. She then smiled over at Makoto who watched from the other stall with longing in her deep green eyes. Rubbing Minakos reddening ass she said, "Mmm, come help punish you new sister Mako-chan."

"Oohhh yesss yess!! Moooo!!!" Minako mooed in delight at the idea. Makoto nodded and crawled over from the other stall, Ami loved the sight, enjoying the way Makotos udders nearly dragged over the floor as the milk was continuously drawn from her ever lactating tits. She had the brown haired woman kneel down in front of Minako and told the blonde, "Suck on that cows udder while I punish you, if you stop drinking even for a second, then I won't give you that branding you want and I'll never put this up your ass!" then rubbed her dick against the womans cherry red bottom.

Minako shivered in pleasure as she had a minor orgasm from being spanked and subjigated like the animal she now was, but fear quickly filled her eyes as she hurriedly removed the hoses from her cow sisters udders. She then took Makotos right nipple into her mouth and suckled it like a woman possessed! Loudly gulping down mouthfuls of Makotos milk as she wiggled her ass in a silent plea for Ami to punish her more.

"Mmmmm, that's a good cow." Ami said and spanked her more as she watched her nurse from Makoto. The blonde whimpered in pleasure at the compliment and used her hands to squeeze Makotos breast, making her milk flow faster so she could gulp down even more of the sweet tasting fluid. Ami then rubbed her long horse-like dick against the cherry red cheeks of Minakos ass as she spnaked the sides with both hands.

"How do you like nursing your friend Mako-chan?" Ami asked after a few minutes.

Makoto moaned her reply, "I love it mistress!! Minako makes such a nice cow sister! Can we share a stall togeher?"

Ami smiled, loving how quickly her training had turned the once man hungry woman into a lesbian whore, "Of course you can. I want all my cows to be happy." She then rubbed her hands over Minakos bright red bottom and smiled again. "Mmmm, there, I think you've been punished enough." she told the blonde, though Minko didn't not stop as she was too scared of Amis warning that she just nodded and kept sucking on her friends milk like an addict.

She laughed and pulled Minako back gently, drawing her into a lewd kiss, tasting Makotos milk in her mouth, "Mmmm, does the little cow want her reward for taking her punishment?" she asked after breaking the kiss and watching their saliva string their mouths together for an instant.

"Yes mistress...." came her shuddery reply

Ami nodded and led Minako out of the stall and over to a tall legged chair that sat next to the row of stalls. It was a small seat, with a short back and a cushion for padding. Ami had ordered it from a special catalogue. The seat was meant for couples to use for various acts of fornication and was especially strong, able to handle heavy loads and repeated impacts. Such as the added weight of nearly sixty pound breasts! Ami helped Minako up into the seat, leaning her back so that her pussy and ass were open for easy use. Minako panted in desire and wrapped her arms around her mistress as she waited in anticipation.

Smiling, Ami rubbed her thick cock against the blondes asshole. She then squeezed Minakos udders roughly, coating her palms in the womans milk before rubbing it all over her shaft and plunging it in!

Minako screamed in pure pleasure without a hint of pain, wrapping her legs around Amis waist as she howled, "Oohhh yesss!! Fill my ass!!!"

"Mmmm, so tight, even tighter than Mako-chans pussy!" Ami groaned as she began thrusting in and out of her. The barn was quickly filled with the wet sucking sound of Amis dick pounding into Minakos eager asshole as the blonde mooed, moaned, and begged for more!

"Ohh yesss yessss!!! Moooo!!!!" Minako screamed, milk spraying from her nipple like tiny fountains. Beneath them, Makoto had crawled over to bathe her naked body in the blondes milk, rubbing it into her skin while she licked the excess from the floor like some starving animal. All the while, Ami groaned in pleasure, pounding her dick all the way up Minakos ass, tenting her flat stomach that would soon be swollen with child.

Minako moaned like a whore as another orgasm hit harder, her pussy juices squirting onto Amis belly. The blue haired dickgirl laughed and began pounding into the blonde faster as she spoke, "Yesss, you should stop thinking of yourself as a human being Minako, you're my property now, one of my prescious cows!"

"Does that mean you don't love me anymore Ami?" asked the former senshi of love turned dairy cow.

Ami spanked her ass again and smiled, "Of course I love you, I'm going to love all of my livestock!"

"Mooooo!" Minako said happily, her body shaking with repetitive orgasms, "Does that mean you will fuck me like this all the time?"

Groaning in pleasure, Ami buried her cock in Minakos ass, "Mmm, every day my darling little cow!" she told her and grunted in ecstasy, cumming inside Minako with loud spurting noises audible even from inside the blondes body!

Minako moaned and said, "Mooo!!!! Do i get to make love with the others?" while her anus squeezed in excitement with each answer.

"Mmmm, of course, I want you and Mako-chan to fuck each other all the time until I bring everyone else, then you'll all play together." Ami told her as she savored the feeling of her cock pumping load after load of her thick cum into Minakos ass.

"Then I'm your cow mistresss!!! MOOO!!!! Butt fuck me harder please!!!" Minako begged and slammed her hips back against Ami's thrusts, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she lost the last of her sanity to this ecstasy.

End Chapter 2

3 - Hotaru Tomoe, Dairy Cow
    Sitting naked in the living room of the small farm house, Ami Mizuno smiled as she reached her arms down and gently kneaded the shoulders of the likewise naked young girl sitting in front of her. Hotaru Tomoe was likely the only girl to come here of her own free will. Having found Ami stroking herself off in her office at the palace just a few days ago. But instead of being shocked by the sight, the flat chested little girl had offered her body up to satisfy Ami's growing lusts. The two of them had spent the next few hours fucking in every position Ami could think of! The blue haired dickgirl had no idea that sweet, innocent little Hotaru was such a naughty little slut at heart.

"Mmmm," Hotaru cooed at Amis attentions as she leaned back and looked up to smile at her mistress. Ami grinned and leaned down to kiss Hotarus head gently. "Ami-san thank you for inviting me here."

Ami giggled, "Mmmm, how could I not?" she asked and moved her hands down to grope the girls tiny breasts gently, eliting a soft moan from her.

"I thought you might not want me cause i have such small breasts.." Hotaru said with a blush. After that first day, Ami had left off to bring Minako into her new 'herd' and hadn't had time to play with the little sex kitten for almost a week.

"Mmmm, silly girl..." Ami told her as she gave her small breasts another squeeze and pulled her back so that her long horse dick rubbed against her pale little cheek.

Blushing as she felt the warm cock on her cheek, Hotaru lifted her arms and began to stroke the shaft while she moved her mouth to lick it. "MMmm Ami-chan your cock tastes so good." She said as she lifted her tongue from the horse cock leaving a trail of saliva from her tongue to the cock.

Ami leaned her head back and smiled, enjoying the feeling of the young girls tongue sliding along her length. She gently ran her fingers through Hotarus dark purple hair, enjoying its silky feel as she watched the girl turn to face her. "Mmmm, go ahead and suck it." she told her as she moved a hand to squeeze her own soft breast.

Hotaru smiled and nodded, taking the huge cock in her hands and slowly began to lick the flat tip. Moaning she started to take the tip in her mouth, moving her head back to breathe for a moment she opens her mouth wide and tries to take in more using all her will to resist her gag reflex. I want all you inside me Mistress, she thought as she felt the cock hit the back of her throat.

"Ooohh.." Ami groaned in pleasure as she watched Hotarus small mouth slowly engulf her dick, taking nearly half of it down her throat! She drew in a slow hissing breath, and gently urged Hotaru to keep going as she began fondling both her fat tits, kneading and squeezing the heavy mounds as she resisted the urge to buck her hips. Hotaru then pulled back her head, still suckling on Ami's tip so when it all came out it made a loud slurpy popping sound. Taking a moment to breathe again Hotaru quickly slid three fourths of Ami's cock down her throat making a clear indentation as it slid down. She then took one hand way from Ami's member and began to touch herself in the same rhythm as she moved her head up and down and stoked Ami's cock.

"Mmmm, that's it..." Ami moaned as she watched Hotaru deep throat her dick. She licked her lips and pulled one nipple to her mouth, suckling herself while Hotaru's head continued bobbing up and down. "Mmmm, you're such a little slut Hotaru..."

Slowly sliding the Ami's horse cock from her throat Hotaru starts to suckle at the flat tip trying to savor the taste of Ami's precum. "Thank you Mistress, I love being a slut for you."

Sitting up in her seat, Ami pulled Hotaru up and kissed her deeply, sliding her tongue against the smaller girls lips as she enjoyed the feel of her small tits rubbing against her naked skin. She then pulled away slowly, looking down into the young girls eyes as she slowly stood up, pulling Hotaru to her feet. "Mmmm, lets go over to the bed." she said as she led her to the bedroom and pushed her down onto the bed with a smile.

Smiling, Hotaru layed back and opened her legs revealing her dripping pussy. "Please Mistress this slut really needs your cock I love the feel of your cock inside me." She in the most childish sounding voice she could.

Ami smiled and jumped onto the bed, pinning Hotaru's slender body beneath her as she slammed her dick into the girls dripping hole with a wet squishing noise. The blue haired girl groaned in pleasure at the feeling of her tight little cunt squeezing around her dick as she began pounding into her, plunging deeper with every thrust.

Hotaru moaned at every thrust trying to keep up her hips to help Ami's dick go deeper. Soon she was seeing its shape appear on her stomach as she thrust brought it deeper her in her. "AH! Mistress I can see it reach my belly button." She said with a giggle before letting out a small orgasm as she felt a quarter of it penetrate into her womb! Ami then pushed herself up onto her knees and grabbed hold of the girls narrow hips, lifting her up so she could pound into her harder! The blue haired dickgirl then groaned in pleasure, savoring the feeling of being hilt deep inside the thirteen year old as she watched her barely budding tits jiggle with her every thrust.

Moaning loudly in a mix of pleasure and pain as Ami's cock hit the walls of her womb at each thrust Hotaru couldn't hold herself any longer and began to orgasm. "HARDER! Please FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!" She screamed as her mind began to go hazy with lust.

Panting and grunting, Ami smiled and happily obliged, pounding her long dick deep into Hotarus sopping wet hole. She loved the way Hotaru squirmed and moaned with every motion and moved her push herself down on top of her. She felt the girls legs wrapping themselves around her waist as she mashed her tits against her smaller ones.

"Mmmm, so tight and warm...." Ami groaned as she felt her cock beginning to throb inside the girl.

Lost in absolute ecstacy Hotaru kept her legs firm around Ami making sure her cock stayed hilt deep in her as she felt it throb and engorge with cum inside her. Hotaru's body squirmed and twitched on its own rubbing up against Amis breasts hard, nipples passing and grazing each others. "I love your cock Ami-chan!!" she said as she sank her face into Ami's breast her body twitching and squirming uncontrollably as she rolled through orgasms.

Groaning loudly, Ami smiled and pushed her thick dick all the way into Hotaru, feeling the lump it formed in her belly pressing against her own as she came inside her. "Mmmm, so goood!!!!" Ami moaned as she pumped in and out of the girl, filling her womb with sperm as she came again and again. The two then fell into a heap of arms and legs, panting and moaning softly as they laid there in the bed.

After a few minutes of rest, Ami slowly pulled her cock out with a loud pop, "Mmm, come with me Hotaru, I have something I wanna show you." she told her before climbing out of the bed and standing up to stretch.

Barely able to move, Hotaru got herself up on all fours, still panting from the orgasms she'd had she looked like a bitch in heat. She merely nodded and crawled her way down the bed then struggled to get up and beside Ami. "I..I'm ready!" She said smiling sounding alot more cheerful then she looked.

Ami smiled and helped Hotaru up to her feet, helping steady the girl before leading her out of the house. "Don't worry, there's no one around for twenty miles," she told her when she saw how nervous she looked at being naked outside. Ami took the small girl over to the large barn that sat next to the house and led her inside.

"Mooo...." Minako moaned as she saw her mistress walking inside, "Welcome home Mistress..." she said dreamily and began crawling out of her stall, her massive 'udders' swaying under her as she moved.

"Moooo..." moaned Makoto as well as she too crawled into view. Both women smiled adoringly at Ami and Hotaru as she sat up on their knees, showing off their massive tits and the milking tubes attached to their nipples.

Hotaru gasped in shock for moment before grinning and giggling. "Mistress thier sooooo CUTE!" she said as she went up to Makoto and kneeled down. "Hey! Makoto you look to beautiful." Hotaru couldn't help herself as and began to rub Makoto's giant breasts. "They feel so soft." she said as she looked down to her own chest and frowned before drifting to her own mind where she imagined herself having huge breasts like these, the thought made wet and without thought she started touching herself as she looked longingly at Makotos breasts.

Smiling, Ami walked up behind Hotaru and wrapped her arms around the girls slender body, "Mmmm, don't you just love how big they are?" she asked while pulling one sucker from Makotos nipple, making the woman moan softly, "Her milk is especially sweet." she told her as she offer the erect nipple to the dark haired teen before beckoning Minako over and pulling one of her nipples free so that she could drink herself.

Hotaru smiled and nodded gratefully and began to suckle on Makoto's nipples, "Mmmm Mistress it tastes amazing. May I ask Mistress, How did they become so beautiful?"

Looking up from Minako's breast, Ami pulled away and smiled, "Mmmm, I just used a body mod chamber to make them into my lovely little cows, isn't that right girls?" Ami said.

"Moooo!" Makoto and Minako replied.

Ami then reattached the sucker to Minako's nipple and smiled at Hotaru, "Annnnd, I brought you here so you could join them. I know how much you hate having those flat little tits. And if you become one of my cows, you'll have big fat milk producing udders just like these two little sluts!"

Hotaru's eye's widened and her entire body shook with excitement as she thought about having such huge breasts. Just the thought alone made her start cumming, her juices running down her legs in clear rivulets. "UHH! Mmmmm Please Pleeeaaasse Mistress make me one!! I want to be a big breasted cow slut!"

The blue haired dickgirl laughed and pushed Minako down to start sucking on her long horse dick as she pulled Hotaru into a lewd kiss. Sliding her tongue around inside the young girls mouth as she listened to the wet slurping sounds of Minakos mouth around her cock. Ami then pushed Minako away, the blonde mooing softly in disappointment as her mistress took Hotaru over to a small stool in front of the large cylinder that was the body mod chamber. She sat down on it and impaled Hotaru's tight little cunt on her cock, savoring the girls loud moans as she began bucking up into her!

"Mmmm, I wanna fuck this loli body of yours one last time before you become part of my herd!" Ami groaned as she watched her dick make a large lump in the slender girls abdomen as it moved in and out of her uterus. Next to them, Minako and Makoto climbed on top of each other in a sixty-nine like position. But instead of eating each other out, they both nursed loudly from the others nipples, each one mooing in pleasure as their pussies dribbled down their legs, eager to feel their Mistress' dick inside them again.

Makoto was the one lying flat on the floor, and Ami groaned as she had Hotaru look at the girl, "Mmm, look Hotaru, you can just barely see it now, but Mako-chan is making a baby cow for me right now! I can't wait to have you start making little cow sluts with this tight little pussy of yours!"

Hotaru just stared in awe at Makoto, her pussy twitching around Ami's long thick horse dick as she came again, "Ohhhh Mako-chan you are so lucky! I can't wait to have little babies with Mistress Ami!" she squealed and moaned. She then slid her hands up her body and start to play with her small tits one last time before they were gone forever. Makoto Mooed in response and continued nursing from Minakos tit while Ami continued thrusting up into her. Hotarus eyes rolled in pleasure as she pinched her own nipples hard!

"Ohhhh yes..... fuck my tight pussy mistress! Your cock feels so good!"

Ami groaned in pleasure as she reached down to squeeze her tight little ass, burying her dick all the way inside the slender girl. She could hardly wait to begin milking Hotaru as she speared up into her young body again and again, making her tiny tits jiggle ever so lightly from every thrust.

"Mmmmm, does the little loli slut wanna be a big tittied cow whore?" she asked after a long moment.

Hotaru arched her back in pleasure, thrusting her grade school tits into Amis face and pulling her head between them, "Yes! Yes!! I want to be your big breasted cow!!!" she answered. She then howled in ecstasy as another massive orgasm rocked her small body when Ami's dick penetrated all the way into her cervix again!

Laughing to herself, Ami began licking and sucking Hotarus small nipples as she bounced the dark haired girl up and down in her lap harder. "Mmmm, moo for me then, show me how much of a cow you want to be!"

"Mooo! MOOOOOO!!!" Hotaru screamed as her pussy tightened around Amis cock, as if trying to drain it of all its cum.

Ami groaned and grunted in pleasure, cumming again inside the dark haired girl as she pulled her body down on her dick hard, making an impressive lump form in the girls stomach. "MOOOOO!! Make me a cow mistress!! MOOOOO!!!!" Hotaru begged as he came once more, her tight loli body squeezing Ami's rod tightly as she bucked and bounced in the older womans lap.

Thrusting into Hotaru one last time, Ami smiled and slowly lifted the smaller girl off her long dick. The thick horse dick exited Hotarus pussy with a wet sucking 'pop' before leaking out Ami's thick and potent cum. "Mmmm, follow me" she said and led the flat chested girl into the body mod chamber. She opened the door for Hotaru and smiled at her, enjoying the sight of her placing one hand on her pussy to catch some of the slowly draining cum and licking it from her fingers. Hotaru and Ami kissed one last time before the blue haired dickgirl sealed her inside the chamber. The bio-gel quickly filled the chamber, and Hotaru paniced for a moment before realizing that she could still breathe inside the goop.

Ami then stepped over to the control console and brought up a preprogramed sequence she had prepared just for Hotaru. It would still expand her breasts and hips, but leave her mind unchanged, as the girl was already enough of a nymphatic whore. No need to make her totally insane, Ami thought, Though it might be fun to do to one of the remaining senshi, maybe Rei or Setsuna...

"Mmmm, say goodbye to those flat pancakes of yours." Ami said as she started the sequence and turned to watch as Hotaru's tits began to balloon outwards while her hips and ass rounded and became more pronounced. Ami could almost feel Hotaru's pussy getting even tighter as she stroked her dick at the sight, Hotaru's juices still slick along its length. Inside the chamber, Hotaru moaned in twisted pleasure as her body was warped into a shameful thing fit only for Amis amusement. In less than an hour, Hotaru's body would be changed forever!

Once the process was finally finished, Ami drain the chamber and let Hotaru's slime covered new cow body out.

Ami smiled down at her new cow and continued slowly stroking her dick as Hotaru looked up at her with big doe eyes. "Mooooo!" Hotaru moaned in utter bliss as moved to sit up on her knees and begin fondling her new 'udders' happily. Minako and Makoto crawled over to their new sister and each took hold of one massive tit, drawing her nipples to their mouths and suckling lewdly.

"Mmmm, I'll leave you to get acquainted with your new sisters Hotaru." Ami said before she brought herself to orgasm, spraying her cum all over the three naked cow sluts. The trio of women mooed and moaned in rapture as they fell on each other in a heap of arms, legs, and udders. The blue haired dickgirl only grinned.

End Chapter 3

4 - Cows at play
    Lying on the straw matting that served as a bed in her stall, Makoto Kino woke with the rising sun through the windows of the barn. Slowly the brown haired cow pushed herself up onto her knees, the heavy weight of her udders threatening to pull her back down. She yawned softly, and blinked her forest green eyes. Ami had gone back to Crystal Tokyo to work on bringing another of their friends here to be turned into one of her herd. Makoto couldn't wait to see who it was! Her pussy twitched in anticipation of another sister cow to have nightly milking sessions with.

Next to Makoto, Minako lay on her side, still asleep and murmuring wordlessly in her slumber. The naked blondes udders lay atop one another like a pair of fleshy balloons, a sight that excited the brunette as she looked down at her own naked body. Mistress Ami had called their bodies shameful, but Makoto no longer felt that way. She was happy to be what she was now, nothing more than livestock for her mistress to milk and breed!

Pulling one heavy udder up, Makoto began suckling at her own nipple, drinking down her milk and savoring its flavor. Over the last few weeks, Makoto noticed that her udders had gotten bigger and were making even more milk than before. She knew why of course, because of the baby calf growing in her womb. The brunette was so happy to have been her mistress' first to breed! As she drank from her nipple, Makoto rubbed at her expanded belly, now several months along. Part of her couldn't wait to give birth for her mistress, while another wanted her pregnancy to never end!

"Mmmm... mmmmmmm..." Makoto heard someone moaning before she realized that her other udder was being suckled upon. Pulling her mouth from her nipple, she looked down to see Minako kneeling on all fours in front of her. The blondes massive udders pooling beneath her like a pair of flesh toned sacks as she greedily nursed herself on her free nipple.

"Mmmm, morning..." Makoto moaned softly as she let herself enjoy the feeling of her milk flowing from her nipple and into Minakos mouth.

The blonde didn't reply and continued loudly gulping down the brunettes milk as her right hand reached between her legs to finger her own pussy. Makoto moaned again and just knelt there, happy to let her sister cow nurse from her to her hearts content.

Thinking of sister cow, Makoto turned her lust dulled eyes to look around the barn that was their home. Where's Hotaru, she thought to herself. A quick search located their youngest cow over by the long trough where Ami had left their food. The dark haired little cow slut knelt on all fours in front of it. Her massive tits, bigger than both Minako and Makotos combined, spilt around her small curvy body like over filled water balloons. Not two days after becoming their sister, Hotaru begged Mistress Ami to make her udders even bigger! Ami only smiled and happily gave her prized heifer what she wanted. After all, Hotaru was the only one to become a cow of her own free will. Makoto envied her sister for her honesty.

Now, each of Hotarus udders had enough volume that a girl of her former body type could fit easily inside each one! Makoto still didn't know how the dark haired girl managed to move with those things, as she could no longer stand without assistance. Yet strangely enough, her creamy colored udders showed not even a hint of bruising or scratching.

Hotaru currently had her face dipped into the trough, eating like the animal they all had become. Again Makoto felt envious of her little sister cow, it had taken weeks for their Mistress to train Makoto and even Minako to eat from the tough. Part of Makoto had still resisted Ami back then, forcing her to put feed bags over both their faces to keep them properly nourished. Now that they constantly lactated like the cows they were, they neaded a steady supply of fatty foods that were high in calories for their udders to process into milk.

Makoto still didn't know what it was they ate, some kind of thick and warm stew that tasted of different foods from her old life. When asked, Ami said it was something she developed herself for the Space Industry. The food would taste like whatever the person eating it was thinking of at the time. Pointless details Makoto no longer bothered thinking about as she looked back down at Minako, watching as she continued drinking from her udder. The brunette then went back to drinking from her other nipple.

Before she left, Ami had left instructions for them to continue milking one another and to drink one anothers milk as much as they liked so long as they made at least several gallons a day until she returned. What Ami wanted with so much of their milk Makoto neither knew nor cared. Mistress had commanded them to milk themselves, so thats what they would do.

After a few minutes, Makoto lightly pushed Minako off her udder and knelt down to kiss her sister cow deeply. Minako moaned into the kiss, returning it in kind as she moved to rub her udders against the brunettes, smearing their milk all over one another. Makoto then smiled and broke the kiss softly, pushing Minako down onto her back and watching as her udders jiggled wildly. Minako giggled happily, grabbing her udders in her hands and hugging them lovingly. Milk sprayed up from her fat nipples and rained back down on the blonde as Makoto grabbed a pair of suckers from the side of their stall and attached them Minakos nipples.

"Unnnnn, Moooo!!!!" Minako moaned in pleasure as the milking machine turned itself on and began drawing out the blondes thick milk.

"Moooo!" Makoto replied with a smile as she knelt down on her chest, mashing her udders against the floor as she began licking and sucking on Minakos pussy. She loved the way her sister cos cunt tasted, so salty and nasty. She felt so wonderfully dirty as her tongue slid in and out of the blondes neatly shaven pussy! Her own pussy began dripping down her thighs as she gyrated her butt in the air, aching to feel her mistresses cock plowing into her again. The brunette then moved to slip two of her fingers into Minako's ass while she continued licking her pussy. The blonde haired cow mooed in pleasure and bucked her hips reflexively.

Makoto smiled and began nibbling Minakos clit as her mistresses words echoed in her head, 'You cow sluts make your best milk when you on the edge of cumming, so I want you to pleasure each other as much as possible when your making milk for me.' Makoto wanted all of her sisters to make lots of high quality milk for their mistress, so she began licking Minako harder as she added a third finger to the girls ass. Then a fourth, then...

"MOOOOO!!!!!!!" Minako howled as Makoto pushed her entire fist up the blonde cows asshole. Thick milk began traveling up the suction hoses and the machine thrummed softly as the hoses switched tanks to put the 'high quality' milk into a special tank. Makoto then moaned as she felt her own udders slipping around on the floor. Her own milk had begun to pool beneath her from the pressure of her udders pressing down on themselves.

"Mmmm, you shouldn't be so wasteful Mako-chan." Hotaru said as she half crawled half dragged herself over from the feeding trough, the large cow bell around her neck clanging hollowing with her every motion. As Amis prized heifer, Hotaru wore the bell to both mark her status in the herd and so Ami could find her when she wanted to breed her. "Mistress will be angry if she sees such a mess."

"Moooo...." Makoto said entirely out of reflex, "I know, could you put the sucker on me please?" she asked as she lifted her chest up and flopped her udders forward so her nipples were no longer pressed down on the floor. Tiny fountains of milk then began spraying from her udders before Hotaru could place the suction hoses over them. "Moooooo!!" Makoto moaned in pleasure as she felt her udders being drained by the machine. The sensation was indescribable for her, the feeling of her milk being pulled out at such a steady rate. It made her feel every bit like the cow she had become!

As Makoto went back to eating out Minakos pussy, Hotaru moved to place her heavy udders over the brunettes naked back. The weight only made Makoto push down harder on her own udders which in turn forced her milk out faster. Hotaru then took another pair of hoses and attached them to her own nipples, mooing in pleasure as she began working to fill her quota for the day as she moved to rub her hand against Makotos pussy.

"Mmmm, Hotaru-chan, put your fist in my pussy, please, I miss Mistresses cock so much, I need something thick inside me now!!!" Makoto begged.

Hotaru giggled, "Mmmm, you're such a slut now Mako-chan!" she said as she balled her small fist and punched it into Makotos cunt. Since Hotaru was still so young, her small hands allowed her to fist both girls with ease, not needing to slowly work her way into them.

"Ahhhh, MOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Makoto cried in pleasure against Minakos snatch, making the blonde cry out in pleasure as well. Makoto then heard the machine her hoses were attached to switch tanks as her milk quality changed as well. She bucked her hips against Hotarus fist, loving the sound of it squishing in and out of her pregnant pussy. All the while, the brunette continued pushing her fist up Minakos ass, putting almost half her forearm up the blondes butt and making her scream and moo in ecstasy! And unknown to Makoto, tears of pain, joy, and humiliation ran down Minakos cheeks.

When she finally returned, Mistress Ami would be very pleased at how her herd had performed while she was away.

End Chapter 4

5 - Haruka Ten'oh, Farm Hand
    Blinking her eyes blurrily, Haruka Ten'oh tried to focus. As sensation slowly returned to her, Haruka realized that she was floating inside of bio-chamber. The bio-gel fluid that surrounded her naked body bubbled softly as she tried to focus through it. She was inside some kind of lab she guessed. The walls were white and the floor was a dark red color. Outside the chamber she could see what looked like horse stalls, with hay strewn about the interior. She saw a couple flesh tones masses moving around inside the stalls, but her vision was too fuzzy to make out enough detail.

The last thing Haruka could remember was Ami coming to visit her and Michiru. The three of them had sat down for some tea together when Ami offered to add some of that new health milk stuff that had been making a splash in the dairy market over the last few months. Haruka had only taken a few sips before she started feeling strange. Her memory after that was only in a series of images. Michiru naked on the floor, Ami fucking her with some horse shaped strap-on, herself and Michiru licking that big strap-on, then something about an offer from Ami. After that, everything went black.

Haruka heard a light whirring sound as the bio-chamber powered up for its next phase. The pulsing sound that followed made Harukas entire body tingle. She could feel herself changing, the greatest shifts being in her nearly flat tits and groin. The sensation wasn't painful per-se, but Haruka didn't like being transformed like this. She wanted to ball her fists and beat against the sides of the chamber, but her body didn't move as she willed it. As the long minutes ticked past, the short haired blonde felt herself becoming groggy again as she passed back into unconsciousness.

When Haruka woke again, she quickly discovered her hands were bound over her head by a bar that was suspended from the ceiling. No longer immersed in bio-gel, Harukas vision was clear now as she looked around. It took her a moment to realize she was in a barn of some kind. She spotted the bio-chamber several feet from where she was shackled, and next to it was some kind of bondage overhang. Across from the chamber were the stalls she'd seen before, and inside one of them she saw Michiru! But the aqua haired girl wasn't like she remembered her. No, now the woman who had once been a picture of elegance and charm was a twisted version of herself. Her breasts were now enormous, each one nearly the size of her torso, with large dusky pink nipples. Michirus hips were wider as well, Haruka couldn't even guess how many centimeters they were now. Her lover laid back in the middle stall, moaning in ecstasy as two more women of equal bust and hip size nursed from her giant tits!

Haruka blinked, unsure if she was seeing straight. The two other women were Minako and Makoto!

"What the fuck!!!" Haruka screamed as she stood up on her feet.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" asked a familiar voice. Haruka turned and gasped at the sight of Ami Mizuno seated a few feet away from her. "Michiru took to being a dairy cow quite nicely after a little training from Minako and Makoto." she said as she bucked her hips in her seat, pushing her long horse dick into the tight pussy of Hotaru Tomoe, who was seated in her lap. Hotarus tits were even bigger than the other three girls, each ones volume would have been enough to house the girls entire body apart from her tits. The dark haired girl moaned like a whore through the ball gag in her mouth, rolling her hips against Amis thrusts and making the cow bell on her neck ring hollowly. Milk poured from Hotarus nipples, flowing into a pair of suckers that drew the yellow-white liquid into one of several large tanks on the other end of the barn. A quick glance showed Makoto and Minakos tits were likewise being milked while they guzzled down the milk from Michiru.

"What have you done to them!?" Haruka demanded.

Ami laughed, "Can't you tell? I turned them all into slutty horny cows, the only thing any of these sluts are good for is fucking and milking!" she said as she began pounding up into Hotaru, making her scream against the ball gag in her mouth, her milk flowing even faster now. Tears trailed down the girls cheeks as her eyes stared mindlessly into the distance.

"You, you monster!" Haruka screamed as she pulled against her bonds then felt something heavy jiggling from her chest. Dread filled her as she looked down at her tits, fearing that they too might have been made into these 'cow udders'. To her surprise, her breasts were only as big as Amis now were, a large, but not ridiculously big E-Cup.

Laughing again as she pulled Hotarus back against her chest, Ami said, "You act all indignant when you're sporting a hard-on like that?"

Haruka looked down again and past her enormous tits, what she saw left her not knowing whether to gasp or scream. There, where her pussy should have been was a huge horse-like dick. It was flesh tone in color up to where the skin sheath ended, the rest was a dark black like Amis dick. The thing was nearly as long as her forearm and more than half as thick! The blonde struggled in her bonds and felt a pair of heavy balls slapping warmly against her thighs.

"Uhhnnn, what have you done to me!!??" Haruka screamed as she began feeling her new appendage.

Ami smiled and slowed her thrusts into Hotarus tight little cunt, "Mmm, I gave you want you always wanted, a nice big dick to fuck Michiru with. You seemed quite eager to have one when you were watching me fuck her." Ami then slowly pushed Hotaru out of her lap, the weight of girls massive tits making her fall forward and off the blue haired girls dick with a sucking 'pop'. Hotaru bounced slightly on her tits before scrambling to her knees, pulling her udders up off the floor as much as her small body allowed before she looked up at Ami with pleading eyes.

"Mmmmmmppph... mmmmmmpppphh!" Hotaru tried to beg through her ballgag. Ami only laughed and undid the snap that held the gag in place. Hotaru quickly spit out the drool covered ball and moaned, "Moooooo, moooooo!! Please Mistress Ami, fuck me more, you promised to make me pregnant today!!!" the twelve year old begged.

Ami knelt down and kissed Hotaru lewdly, savoring the taste of her drool as her cock dripped with the childs hot juices, "Mmmm, and so I will, by your Papa!" she told her while looking up at Haruka.

Panting like some animal in heat, Hotaru turned to look at Haruka, her eyes fixating on the blondes throbbing dick. Her pussy then gushed as if in orgasm as she half crawled, half dragged herself over to the womans feet. The suckers on Hotarus nipples came loose along the way, leaving a trail of milk on the floor as the dark haired girl moved to lick her adoptive 'fathers' dick.

"Sooooo biiiiiig..." Hotaru groaned as she wrapped her hands around the thick shaft, "And smells so strong... Mooooooo!"

Haruka winced, though not in pain as she felt the girls tongue and hands on her dick. The sensation was nothing like what she felt when Michiru fingered her or when they rubbed their pussies together. No, this was so much more intense. Unconsciously, Haruka tensed her dick, making it jounce up and down as Hotaru licked the head slowly.

"Uhhhnnn..." Haruka groaned, not wanting to feel these strange sensations!

"Better not to fight it Haruka, you'll only make it hurt." Ami said while she stroked her own dick slowly with one hand while the other kneaded one big tit.

"Mm..monster..." Haruka groaned before moaning as she felt Hotaru beginning to lick her balls! Gods, why did it feel so good!? Haruka jerked her wrists against her bonds, making the length of steel rope she was tethered to make a strange thundering noise as it snapped back and forth slightly. All the while Hotaru went about slowly licking her balls, driving the blonde crazy with these new sensations.

After a few minutes, Hotaru mashed her gigantic udders around Harukas shaft, her length nearly vanishing in the girls cleavage as Hotaru began tittywanking her horses dick. The feel of her rigid pole between the girls ultra soft milk soaked udders was too much and Haruka groaned in pleasure, her hips gyrating forward of her own accord! If this kept up for much longer, Haruka knew she would go insane.

"Unnn, Hotaru..." Haruka moaned softly.

"Mmmm, yes Mistress Haruka Papa?" Hotaru answered in a conversational tone that were the situation any different, Haruka wouldn't have been able to tell what her adoptive daughter had been turned into.

"Uhhhhnn, li... lick.. my pussy.." Haruka said, not really wanting Hotaru to do that, but at least those sensations she could hold her sanity against.

"She can't." Ami said as she pulled her own dick up between her big tits and mashed them around the fat head. She licked the tip of her dick once before letting it fall forward again, "Sorry, guess I should have mentioned it before. I couldn't make it so you had both a dick and cunt, so you just have that big horse cock now."

"WHAT!?!?" Haruka screamed.

"What, it's not like you're gonna need your pussy anymore." Ami said as she walked over to where Minako and Makoto were nursing from Michiru. "But don't freak out entirely, you still technically have a womb, it's just useless now. Personally, I'd be glad not to have to deal with PMS anymore." she said as she pulled Minako off Michirus nipple and forced her dick into the long haired blondes mouth.

Haruka wanted to scream, to curse Ami to the depths of hell, but the words wouldn't come as Hotaru continued tittyfucking her cock with those massive udders of hers. Haruka panted against the pleasure mounting inside her body. It spread from her cock to her hips, and then throughout her entire body! She could feel her balls slapping against Hotarus ribs as the girl moaned happily while she rubbed her breasts up and down Harukas length, stopping occasionally to suckle the head with her cute little mouth.

"Please... stop..." Haruka said, her voice barely a whisper as she tried to ignore the flood of pleasure that flowed from her new dick, to not look down at Hotarus ever more appealing body, or to look over at Ami and the others. Though a quick glance that way told Haruka that Makoto was no longer partaking in that show of hedonism. Her eyes glanced around and found the brunette crawling over towards Hotaru and herself. Makotos massive udders swung from side to side with her every motion like a pair of fleshy pendulums. As she drew closer, Haruka saw that she was pregnant! Her baby swollen belly just bare visible beneath her oversized milksacks. She looked to be several months along and suddenly Haruka remembered Hotaru begging to be knocked up today. A shudder ran through the blonde as she let out another moan of pleasure as for what that meant for her daughter who still sucked and rubbed her cock between her udders.

"Mmmmm, so big, just as big as Mistress Ami..." Makoto moaned as she looked at Harukas throbbing dick.

"It smells just as strong too," Hotaru said as she let her udders flop back down against her legs as she moved to suck on the head once again. Meanwhile, Makoto crawled around behind Haruka and mooed as she spread the cheeks of the blondes ass to lick her asshole.

"No... Stop... please!!" Haruka begged as she squirmed under their duel attentions. Her breaths came in short ragged gasps now as she felt her dick throbbing harder as Hotaru managed to somehow take its thickness into her mouth while her hands fondled her sensitive balls. I can't take this anymore,

VALE