Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I'd like to find one to "settle down" with.....Not just date

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist
    Never have. But if the opportunity ever came up, I could see myself probably doing so. Assuming the two of us clicked of course.
    Same Here

Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    im gonna take my future gf to a amusement park for our first date n make out on the rides n hold hands n eat cotton candy :P
    i think shes gonna really enjoy that
    yea i think both me and her will very much
    Now if only other men were man enought to do a simple thing like that!
    Thats what we want, to be seen and treated as normal woman.
    Last year a member of this site took me to the zoo. As simple and as trivial as it may have seemed to some, it was a great date to me, wel walked around holding hands and playing with animals. The simple things in life sometimes make the best memories. And it keeps hope alive that one day we may meet another normal guy man enough to see us a woman instead of tranny's or shemales.

I would definitely date a ts girl. But the problem I find with most of the girls is they want the guy with either a lot of money, extremely good looking, well built, or all of the above. Average looking guys with a little bit of money and a little bit of a belly don't cut it in this environment. I feel I have something to offer to someone but don't get the chance to show it. So me, and average guys alike tend to be shy or less confident when standing near the "perfect guy". Just my 2 cents.

I would date ts got to places they dont usually be asked to go or meet like where Vanessa went zoos meseums movies vacations etc etc where nothing is asked from thye ladies other thannormal conversation

Why not?

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    I would definitely date a ts girl. But the problem I find with most of the girls is they want the guy with either a lot of money, extremely good looking, well built, or all of the above. Average looking guys with a little bit of money and a little bit of a belly don't cut it in this environment. I feel I have something to offer to someone but don't get the chance to show it. So me, and average guys alike tend to be shy or less confident when standing near the "perfect guy". Just my 2 cents.
    Waah! Waaaaaahhhhhh!

Many women don't like bisexual guys because they want normal, straight, masculine men. But you don't have to tell a girl you're curious about bending over for hairy dudes... just focus on the girl and be a gentleman.

Why don't you start down the road to self-improvement by going to the gym and improving your body if nothing else. Get rid of the "little bit of a belly" because you are not going to find a mother figure who loves you unconditionally. Working out might also improve your self-confidence, which according to most girls I've known, is a major factor for them.

And probably most girls would not be interested in someone so shallow and cheesy as to use an avatar like yours, a picture of your cock measured against a beer bottle. The fact you would use such an avatar is probably reflected in other aspects of your personality and interpersonal skills.

All these factors together likely explain why you're lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Waah! Waaaaaahhhhhh!

Many women don't like bisexual guys because they want normal, straight, masculine men. But you don't have to tell a girl you're curious about bending over for hairy dudes... just focus on the girl and be a gentleman.

Why don't you start down the road to self-improvement by going to the gym and improving your body if nothing else. Get rid of the "little bit of a belly" because you are not going to find a mother figure who loves you unconditionally. Working out might also improve your self-confidence, which according to most girls I've known, is a major factor for them.

And probably most girls would not be interested in someone so shallow and cheesy as to use an avatar like yours, a picture of your cock measured against a beer bottle. The fact you would use such an avatar is probably reflected in other aspects of your personality and interpersonal skills.

Wow! Just when you thought you heard it all........what a joke! Were you trying to prove his point or was that just an accident?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    Waah! Waaaaaahhhhhh!

Wow! Just when you thought you heard it all........what a joke! Were you trying to prove his point or was that just an accident?!?!?!?!
    Sympathy is not going to help him get laid. He can wallow in self-pity or he can take action to improve his situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    Waah! Waaaaaahhhhhh!

Sympathy is not going to help him get laid. He can wallow in self-pity or he can take action to improve his situation.

HA! HA! HA! Naturally.