Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ANA

Junior Poster

All you guys dont know her personally. She has a lot of clients that are loyal to her. Im not trying to defend her but nobody in this site really knows her. People are basing it on her bad reviews but the truth of the matter is she is doing it for money not for love. To her its strictly business. She is a god business woman coz she made so much money for herself. SHE COULD RETIRE NOW IF SHE rEALLY WANTS TO! HOW YOUUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOOOOIN??? 20 dollah sucky fucky babe?!

I would eat her ass for days!

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    All you guys dont know her personally.
    Absolutely true, I'm basing my opinion on looks alone. What--shallow? Moi? On HA?

But that changes nothing--in my very humble opinion, you're hotter.

I'm not trying anything, I'm just being honest. I mean it's a bloody long swim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fed_up_trying_to_tell_her_on_the_net_mac_sets_off_to_tell_gia_shes_a_hottie_816.jpg 
Views:	1303 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	234875  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    All you guys dont know her personally.
    Absolutely true, I'm basing my opinion on looks alone. What--shallow? Moi? On HA?

But that changes nothing--in my very humble opinion, you're hotter.

I'm not trying anything, I'm just being honest. I mean it's a bloody long swim.
    Thank you for your kind words sweety! To each their own, I know you love the natural look. I respect that! Thank you! But you know where i'm coming from in terms of Ana, she has a good soul. But obviously were in hungangels so its all about the LOOKS baby!

Junior Poster

She is really hot, but not FF and like many people have mentioned strictly business. If you are a baller and make six figures you will most likely get GFE from her, but for an average Joe forget about it.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    She is really hot, but not FF and like many people have mentioned strictly business. If you are a baller and make six figures you will most likely get GFE from her, but for an average Joe forget about it.
    Unless you are a non-white. Word is she won't play no matter what kind of coin you have so I'm not sure how good "her soul" is.

Rookie Poster

All you guys dont know her personally. She has a lot of clients that are loyal to her. Im not trying to defend her but nobody in this site really knows her. People are basing it on her bad reviews but the truth of the matter is she is doing it for money not for love. To her its strictly business. She is a god business woman coz she made so much money for herself. SHE COULD RETIRE NOW IF SHE rEALLY WANTS TO! HOW YOUUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOOOOIN??? 20 dollah sucky fucky babe?!
    If she treats it as a business (which I'm sure she does) than why shouldn't we treat her as a business? She has 23 reviews on TER that rate her a 1-3 out of 10 in performance. You do the math. The odds of having a good time with her are not very good for your hard-earned money.

She can be happy running a rip-off business, but I'm positive that does *not* help her be a nice girl. She and her ripped off customers have to life with the results. She is *exactly* the reason for having review sites.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Dave32111
    She has 23 reviews on TER that rate her a 1-3 out of 10 in performance.
    I can't seem to find those, but why do I have the feeling that AT LEAST 20 of them will be because she's not "FF?"

Personally, I get really pissed off when reviewers diss girls because they can't get hard. Chrissake be a man and fuck her.

I mean with your dick, not by being a royal bitch queen later.

Junior Poster

I get where you all guys are coming from. But her business is hers not mine. But if she is not good with her clients then that is up to her. She doesnt fulfill their needs then it is what it is.

I can't really speak up for why she is doing those and has bad reviews. Im not her so lets leave at that! but in her personal life, she is a wonderful person. Thats it. Im tired of typing. LOL!

I get where you all guys are coming from. But her business is hers not mine. But if she is not good with her clients then that is up to her. She doesnt fulfill their needs then it is what it is.

I can't really speak up for why she is doing those and has bad reviews. Im not her so lets leave at that! but in her personal life, she is a wonderful person. Thats it. Im tired of typing. LOL!
    Personally, I reckon if you think she's cool, she's probably cool.