Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Have to agree with Ruby and GinX here...

It's not what you do, it's who you do it with that determines you orientation.

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    Have to agree with Ruby and GinX here...

It's not what you do, it's who you do it with that determines you orientation.
    Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    A sexual act CANNOT be labeled as heterosexual or homosexual. Fellatio is neither. Anal penetration is neither. Vaginal penetration is neither. What matters is the people involved. A man need not be a homosexual to enjoy anal penetration. The sheer, mechanical, physical act of it can be pleasurable because we men have something called a prostate. What DOES matter is how he seeks that penetration. If he ONLY wants other men to do it, I'd call him a homosexual. If he prefers men and women, I'd call him bisexual. If he has no attraction to other men, but is comfortable with a transsexual or GG anally penetrating men, I'd call him a straight man who finds that particular sex act pleasurable.
    How many faeries can dance on the head of your pinis?

These pointless orientology debates do nothing to resolve an important issue... a guy's manliness.

If someone looked at your old avatar, they would see someone who looked like a leering eyed, prissy undertaker in a plus-sized black silk suit. The image was so absurd that I doubt it was really a photo of you. But what if the person in that avatar started to fastidiously describe the pleasure he feels from passively taking a dildo into his squishy bottom, so as to "mechanically" massage his prostate... would it matter if he then denied his gayness, on the basis of only wanting women to ream him with a dildo? Who would not chuckle?

Your explanation is silly because it ignores the spectrum of gender and classifies orientation on expressed desire rather than behavior, allowing you to define as straight an effeminate man purporting to want anal sex from a woman.

In order to know if a person is gay or straight, sometimes you do not even need to say whether you prefer men or women to top your bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    A sexual act CANNOT be labeled as heterosexual or homosexual. Fellatio is neither. Anal penetration is neither. Vaginal penetration is neither. What matters is the people involved. A man need not be a homosexual to enjoy anal penetration. The sheer, mechanical, physical act of it can be pleasurable because we men have something called a prostate. What DOES matter is how he seeks that penetration. If he ONLY wants other men to do it, I'd call him a homosexual. If he prefers men and women, I'd call him bisexual. If he has no attraction to other men, but is comfortable with a transsexual or GG anally penetrating men, I'd call him a straight man who finds that particular sex act pleasurable.

These pointless orientology debates do nothing to resolve an important issue... a guy's manliness.

If someone looked at your old avatar, they would see someone who looked like a leering eyed, prissy undertaker in a plus-sized black silk suit. The image was so absurd that I doubt it was really a photo of you. But what if the person in that avatar started to fastidiously describe the pleasure he feels from passively taking a dildo into his squishy bottom, so as to "mechanically" massage his prostate... would it matter if he then denied his gayness, on the basis of only wanting women to ream him with a dildo? Who would not chuckle?

Your explanation is silly because it ignores the spectrum of gender and classifies orientation on expressed desire rather than behavior, allowing you to define as straight an effeminate man purporting to want anal sex from a woman.

In order to know if a person is gay or straight, sometimes you do not even need to say whether you prefer men or women to top your bottom.
    LOL yup. These pilgrims always have another way to tell you a pig ain't a pig.....

Junior Poster

How many words can you fit into your narrow definition?

Your ad homs aside, my point is perfectly well made. Orientation is defined by who you want to experience sexual contact with, not the acts involved. What is so difficult to understand about the fact that a sexual act has no inherent "gayness" or "straightness"? Who made you-or anyone for that matter-the final arbiter on a man's manliness?

The real issue here is simple: fear. There are a plethora of men who know that because they have sex with pre-op transsexuals, the majority of the general population would consider them gay, no matter what sex acts are involved. So, in an attempt to avoid this, they divert attention away from themselves by pointing the finger at other men and saying something like "I only top, but THAT guy will bottom...HE'S the gay one, not me." They'll stick with that story as long as they can.

Of course, what these men fail to realize is that this position is ultimately self-defeating. Since a transsexual woman is a WOMAN, when she has sex with a man, it's a man and woman having sex; ergo, the sexual contact is heterosexual. It cannot be homosexual sex because such can only take place between teo people of the same gender. Sorry to tell you, but the old nonsense of "If you top her, you're straight, if you bottom to her, you're gay" just doesn't fly, no matter how badly you may want it to.

I know you'll most likely never change your views and that's fine. Personally, I don't know how else to explain this to you. Believe whatever you like. I have nothing else to say.

If someone looked at your old avatar, they would see someone who looked like a leering eyed, prissy undertaker in a plus-sized black silk suit.
    The image was so absurd that I doubt it was really a photo of you. But what if the person in that avatar started to fastidiously describe the pleasure he feels from passively taking a dildo into his squishy bottom, so as to "mechanically" massage his prostate... would it matter if he then denied his gayness, on the basis of only wanting women to ream him with a dildo? Who would not chuckle?

This is just an informational post-- the aforementioned homosexual undertaker.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	petalx_145.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	234729  

lol this age old debate again. It's so sad that people on this site feel the need to try and categorize each other

As to the actual subject of this topic... Yea there are some TS I would actually date long term. My experience has been that some girls are too diva like, or drama intensive, etc and that just isn't for me (more power to em though if it works for em); however, there are some that are pretty much everything you could want in another person so why not.

Junior Poster

I think Ginx posts actually are quite straightforward, I agree its not the act that is important

For example, some straight men like their women putting a dildo up their ass causes is pleasurable and they aren't homosexual. So its true the act of bottoming doesn't necessarily mean gayness and the act of topping doesn't necessarily mean straightness.

Rookie Poster

please see my thread 1st relationship with ts
    cheers Dave

rim that ass!

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    the act of topping doesn't necessarily mean straightness.
    LOL Straight men don't "top," chum (and they most certainly don't "bottom," either.) Most of them don't even know what the words mean. Straight men just have sex with women.

I never, ever heard a straight man say "Oh, I topped a real babe last night." I never, ever heard a woman say her husband "topped her." Get real.

These are words from the homosexual lexicon and they have no meaning whatsoever--none--in the straight world.

And by the way, there is no such thing as a woman who has any use for a homosexual man, outside of money, or maybe "companionship," by which she means she can introduce you to her boyfriend without him hopping in the sack with you. Straight men don't do that, but there is every chance he will with one of her girlfriends if he thinks he won't get caught. But he won't "top" her either; he'll just fuck her legs off all night and then nail her again in the morning for good measure.

Sorry about that. Carry on camping, straight guys.

There you go, a few pointers for you; I understand that's how it's done. You too, Morticia, I don't see your posts, but I just fucking know you're reading this.
    Too funny.