Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

To answer the original question:
    It'd be just as likely as a dating a genetic female but since I'm not interested in dating at all that chance would still be zero.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by raiku9909
    While I think it's unfortunate that there are a lot of men who will spurn a girl after SRS, it seems to me that saying that those men are engaging in a "safe" form of homosexuality is possibly an over-simplification of the issue (with exceptions of course).

It seems to me that fetishizing a dual gender entity, or third gender entity, has been going on a lot longer and in much deeper ways than what we see here on the boards. Mankind has been obsessed with hermaphroditic deities since time untold, and not just icons or fetishes with both genetalia, but most commonly with a TG style of imagery involved. Even the greek god Hermpahroditus didn't have both sexual organs, but a feminine appearance and male genetalia. Let alone the countless other societies that have similar gods, and the appropriate fetishes and icons to represent them.
    I don't really mean to argue the point that there are a lot of guys who are just after tgirl cock--and those people probably would not actually date a TS with the intent of marrying and loving that person, but I do kind of take exception to the idea that just because someone finds a mixed gender person attractive, does not necessarily make them a closeted homo who doesn't have the balls to live their life out in the open. These sort of cross-gender, intergender, third gender issues have been bubbling around in the collective unconscious forever, even in cultures where homosexuality didn't carry the stigma it does in our modern culture. I think it's more complex than "oh, you're gay but don't know it."

my two cents.
    These are two points that basically fit into my situation. Just because I like tgirls doesn't mean that I am afraid to live a gay life with a man. I don't do that because it fuckin disgusts me!

I hate the fact that some tgirl women constantly state how they are women, period. Yet those girls often deride a man for being into tgirls, calling him a closeted homo, and to "just go and live your life with a man you cowardly, dick sucking, faggot!" Why is it so one sided? I like tgirls, period. These girls are free to transition and call themselves women, I'm free to love the type of girl that I want and to not be judged one way or another.

All I date now are tgirls, and maybe one day I will find the right one. Don't know why it has to be so hard, maybe part of it is that girls want to insist that I am really just a homo, and that I want men, and therefor they never really trust their feelings with me.
    Well, part of the problem stems from the fact that there are two particular groups of men who make life difficult for others.

The first group are those men who are interested in transsexuals ONLY because they are "chicks with dicks". They are mostly unconcerned with as TS' desire to transition fully and are mostly concerned with the novelty of having sex with a woman who has a penis. Some of these men are merely fetishists, some may be gay, some may be bisexual...the one thing that remains the same is that they all focus on what's between the legs rather than the whole of the person.

The second group are those men who deride other men for doing "gay things" with transsexuals. These are the men who tell themselves they are 100% straight as long as they avoid particular sex acts with a transsexual and believe those men who do engage in those particular sex acts are simply gay men in hiding. These men have yet to understand that a sexual act in and of itself is neither heterosexual or homosexual...those labels only apply when we examine the individuals performing the acts and the context under which those acts are done.

If you can avoid falling into either of these groups, I think you'll find the woman you are looking for. The most important thing to remember is that you have to love EVERYTHING about her. You have to realize where she wants to go and how you'll be a part of that journey.

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    a sexual act in and of itself is neither heterosexual or homosexual...those labels only apply when we examine the individuals performing the acts and the context under which those acts are done.
    So tell me, oh font of all wisdom, how do we have sex that does not involve consideration of our partners or the context within which we are having sex? Just get pissed out of our minds and shag the first person that walks in (or maybe get shagged by the first person that walks in?)

To suggest that sex is something that happens independently of the partners or the context is a blatant oxymoron, or a deliberate attempt to mislead.

And of course, we do have to remember what you think about transsexual women:-

No matter how many hormones or cosmetic alterations or surgeries a t-girl takes, 'she' will always,.... be a male.
    Or of your own orientation:-

You've got a 37 year old bottom guy here
    So in fact your opinion is some what skewed; you are a gay man who is obsessed with cock and who thinks that transwomen are male; forgive me if I suggest that your opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt.

what determines ur orientation is love not sex. Sex is just a physical stimulant.

This gay vs straight stuff is getting old... no wait, it's ancient already. Your sexual preferences aren't like those 90% of the population would admit to. Doesn't mean you're gay or whatever label you want to attach to it, it just means that you're not afraid to think beyond the obvious patterns.

Enjoy it, don't try to label it.

Insert funny quote here

I would love to have a serious relationship with a TS. To be able to get to know her and share her hopes, dreams and maybe fall in love is my dream and dreams DO cum true

the hardest thing to be and the easiest thing to be is yourself...

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

What is this "TS" that everyone keeps talking about anyway?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Veteran Poster

Would do, have done and currently am dating a TS.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    a sexual act in and of itself is neither heterosexual or homosexual...those labels only apply when we examine the individuals performing the acts and the context under which those acts are done.
    So tell me, oh font of all wisdom, how do we have sex that does not involve consideration of our partners or the context within which we are having sex? Just get pissed out of our minds and shag the first person that walks in (or maybe get shagged by the first person that walks in?)

To suggest that sex is something that happens independently of the partners or the context is a blatant oxymoron, or a deliberate attempt to mislead.

No matter how many hormones or cosmetic alterations or surgeries a t-girl takes, 'she' will always,.... be a male.

So in fact your opinion is some what skewed; you are a gay man who is obsessed with cock and who thinks that transwomen are male; forgive me if I suggest that your opinion should be taken with a pinch of salt.
    And AGAIN you fail. Let me explain it so even you can understand.

A sexual act CANNOT be labeled as heterosexual or homosexual. Fellatio is neither. Anal penetration is neither. Vaginal penetration is neither. What matters is the people involved. A man need not be a homosexual to enjoy anal penetration. The sheer, mechanical, physical act of it can be pleasurable because we men have something called a prostate. What DOES matter is how he seeks that penetration. If he ONLY wants other men to do it, I'd call him a homosexual. If he prefers men and women, I'd call him bisexual. If he has no attraction to other men, but is comfortable with a transsexual or GG anally penetrating men, I'd call him a straight man who finds that particular sex act pleasurable.

And think on this: since we consider m to f transsexuals to be women, when a man has sex with her, the result can only be heterosexual sex...a man and a woman cannot engage homosexual sex.

By the way, if you are going to farm quotes from previous posts I made, either post the entire statement so it can read in context or just don't do it. It doesn't do you any good to be such a coward. Since you conveniently forgot to do so, I'll do it for you this time.

Here is the post where I make my 'statement' about what I think transsexual women are:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

Everyone can read and decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

And AGAIN you fail. Let me explain it so even you can understand.

A sexual act CANNOT be labeled as heterosexual or homosexual. Fellatio is neither. Anal penetration is neither. Vaginal penetration is neither. What matters is the people involved. A man need not be a homosexual to enjoy anal penetration. The sheer, mechanical, physical act of it can be pleasurable because we men have something called a prostate. What DOES matter is how he seeks that penetration. If he ONLY wants other men to do it, I'd call him a homosexual. If he prefers men and women, I'd call him bisexual. If he has no attraction to other men, but is comfortable with a transsexual or GG anally penetrating men, I'd call him a straight man who finds that particular sex act pleasurable.

And think on this: since we consider m to f transsexuals to be women, when a man has sex with her, the result can only be heterosexual sex...a man and a woman cannot engage homosexual sex.

By the way, if you are going to farm quotes from previous posts I made, either post the entire statement so it can read in context or just don't do it. It doesn't do you any good to be such a coward. Since you conveniently forgot to do so, I'll do it for you this time.

Here is the post where I make my 'statement' about what I think transsexual women are:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

Everyone can read and decide for themselves.

kudos! i think u broke it down so simply and briefly that MOST the morons on here will understand, and if they dont well then... they just never will