Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

one more?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hazel2_596.jpg 
Views:	1745 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	230457  

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Hazel is just the sweetest. I envy you Danielle
    for being her buddy.

*edit* Come to think of it, I envy Hazel for being
    your buddy as well!

Junior Poster

Hazel is so gorgeous, total wife material!

Quote Originally Posted by uktlover
    Yes she is gorgeous but she is only 18 or 19 years old.
    Most young women in their late teens have no interest in being anyone's wife material unless they are fundamentalist Mormon or something.
    Besides, you don't even know her... is it respectful to suggest that someone you don't even know could be your wife, based on sexy photos?
    It implies that your valuation of her is entirely superficial and physical.
    What if it turns out she has intellectual interests and goals that are not compatible with your own?
    My guess is that you don't consider every beautiful 18 year old to be wife material, and that there is something special about Hazel, and you're only interested in that one thing.
    Were you the sort of player who tells girls "Oh honey I love you, I want to marry you" in order to score, then dumps them?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by uktlover
    Yes she is gorgeous but she is only 18 or 19 years old.
    Most young women in their late teens have no interest in being anyone's wife material unless they are fundamentalist Mormon or something.
    Besides, you don't even know her... is it respectful to suggest that someone you don't even know could be your wife, based on sexy photos?
    It implies that your valuation of her is entirely superficial and physical.
    What if it turns out she has intellectual interests and goals that are not compatible with your own?
    My guess is that you don't consider every beautiful 18 year old to be wife material, and that there is something special about Hazel, and you're only interested in that one thing.
    Were you the sort of player who tells girls "Oh honey I love you, I want to marry you" in order to score, then dumps them?
    I am not sure he was serious about marrying her.
    I too have said I want her to be my wife. I am
    nowhere near serious. It's just a compliment to
    her glowing beauty.

Rookie Poster

I think it would be physically impossible for Hazel to be/get any hotter. Gooooood Lawd!!!!!!!1

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Veracity
    I think it would be physically impossible for Hazel to be/get any hotter. Gooooood Lawd!!!!!!!1
    She would have to try real hard.

Default So it was YOU!!!

Hi Danielle,

I wasn't dreaming! It was you I saw in MBK shopping centre today!!!
    You were wearing a white and blue dress, right?

Now I'm really kicking myself for not approaching you... but I thought it was too much of a coincidence!

You were truly gorgeous, and made everyone's head turn- including my wife's!

A Kiss
    BS

Default Re: So it was YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by batiksarong
    Hi Danielle,

I wasn't dreaming! It was you I saw in MBK shopping centre today!!!
    You were wearing a white and blue dress, right?

Now I'm really kicking myself for not approaching you... but I thought it was too much of a coincidence!

You were truly gorgeous, and made everyone's head turn- including my wife's!

A Kiss
    BS

Hey there,

You should have said something, I am not sure if your wife knows but I love to meet people when I am out. It still surprises me that there are admirers from everywhere. It happens quite often someone will recognize me and I am very grateful. It means a lot that my work has reached so far.

Thank you for the compliment. I feel really good, altho I am still walking a bit funny lol

That was a great place. It's huuuuuuuge. I got some amazing Thai crafts and some of the girls found a knock off store and got some incredible real leather Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo and a few others but even at a knock off price they were $500 US dollars. But for a real leather bag... that could be worth it. They had the new Spring Louis with the Flower print on it for $300 but it was not good quality and I don't like to carry name brands.

I wish you would have said hello. I wish I could live in Thailand, the people are just incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!