Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    get him a Tourbillon watch. I don't care what he says ALL MEN love timepieces and a tourbillon says you put thought into the gift......
    Wait... 7 grand? That's like a new nose... Hell no... He ain't that special... and I am broke lol

500 minimum please lol

lol, let's look

get him a Lumtec Combat B1
    $385 bucks, hand made in the USA, the lume on it glows so hard I could see your vagina through your jeans and it's only made in limited #'s so odds are he'll never see another person with one
    A sports watch for a business man? hummmmm How about a nice set of cufflinks?

trust me if he's a business man he's got a few business style watches
    sometimes getting someone something you don't think they might like is EXACTLY what they crave......

That's what he said... lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Buy his mother a Water Buffalo.
    They always seem to need one.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

aren't you a photographer? give him a piece of your work. some original art.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

Default It's Sad..

I am sorry I am new to all this but if you are paying anything besides your procedure prices is ridiculous. What happened to a hear felt THANKS !, And a sense of gratification for helping another? Sorry I am confused by the cigars and watches......You are paying for the procedure right ?

Default Re: It's Sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Prjvatetjme
    I am sorry I am new to all this but if you are paying anything besides your procedure prices is ridiculous. What happened to a hear felt THANKS !, And a sense of gratification for helping another? Sorry I am confused by the cigars and watches......You are paying for the procedure right ?
    I have given gifts to people who have fulfilled their contractual obligations to me before, so I can understand the logic.

Sometimes people, even if they're people you're paying to do something- go above & beyond your expectations, in ways that warrant thanking them for it.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I have given gifts to people who have fulfilled their contractual obligations to me before, so I can understand the logic.

Sometimes people, even if they're people you're paying to do something- go above & beyond your expectations, in ways that warrant thanking them for it.
    I still think it is sad. More sadly because of what has been said leads me to believe these doctors may even expect these "Bonuses". So these gifts are given prior to a procedure since you mention they go "above and beyond your expectations". For me that would raise a concern that i would need to provide a gift to get the job done right even though I am a paying customer.

I see your point but... He does a one stage operation and offers a free revision for those who chose to have them. Most people do not. When I was in Thailand there were a few girls getting revision.

This procedure in the states costs like 7 grand, he is doing it for free, aside from the monetary matter, the man changed my life. He "fixed me" I was his broken watch, he pulled me out of my own body which now resembles the closest to the real me as it can physically get in this lifetime that is...

I had a very spiritual experience in Thailand, the people were so generous and kind. I just feel like a physical offering could never really speak of how much gratitude I have, however, I wish to bring him a very special gift.

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

I still think it is sad. More sadly because of what has been said leads me to believe these doctors may even expect these "Bonuses". So these gifts are given prior to a procedure since you mention they go "above and beyond your expectations". For me that would raise a concern that i would need to provide a gift to get the job done right even though I am a paying customer.
    your missing the point. it's a gesture to say thanks for going above and beyond. it's common in any business.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

I see your point but... He does a one stage operation and offers a free revision for those who chose to have them. Most people do not. When I was in Thailand there were a few girls getting revision.

This procedure in the states costs like 7 grand, he is doing it for free, aside from the monetary matter, the man changed my life. He "fixed me" I was his broken watch, he pulled me out of my own body which now resembles the closest to the real me as it can physically get in this lifetime that is...

I had a very spiritual experience in Thailand, the people were so generous and kind. I just feel like a physical offering could never really speak of how much gratitude I have, however, I wish to bring him a very special gift.
    Hello Danielle it is a pleasure to speak with you.. I can't even imagine or even try to understand what I know nothing about. I am from North America where we bitch about doctors, procedures, money, wait times, etc(providing gifts is unheard of unless it is a live grendae *Joke*).

It makes me smile knowing you are now on the right track going forward in this crazy world. Maybe one day I may understand providing doctors gifts as well as money =)

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurValentine

your missing the point. it's a gesture to say thanks for going above and beyond. it's common in any business.
    Not just in business, I think people do not get the recognition they deserve most of the time. I always try to let people know how much I admire them. People have been making offers to saints, Gods, kings and each other since the beginning of time, I feel it is a very lovely gesture in which he will not take it wrongfully. He is a very honest and hard working man, it's in his blood, his religion and his people.