Bobcats beat Pacers 103-94

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace doesn’t quite feel as if he’s in 100-percent playing shape after missing seven games.
If the Bobcats’ 103-94 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night is any indication, he’s pretty close.
Wallace scored 25 points to lead six players in double figures and Charlotte pulled away in the second half to win its first game since the All-Star break.
Wallace had his best outing in just his second game back after sitting out because of a broken rib and a partially collapsed lung suffered during the Bobcats’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Jan. 27.
“I’m a ways away from being in the shape I was at the start of the season, but I’m getting there,” Wallace said. “Right now, I just want to lay down somewhere and fall asleep. Coming off a back-to-back was kind of rough.”
Wallace, who also had 10 rebounds and seven assists Wednesday, was 5-of-17 from the field, but made 15 of 17 free throws. He also was knocked to the floor several times while either driving to the basket or diving for a loose ball.

“He was great tonight,” Charlotte coach Larry Brown said. “Thank God we had him. … After last night (a 107-102 overtime loss at Orlando), this is a good win. I’m really happy with the fact we could bounce back after being so disappointed.”
Indiana Pacers' Troy Murph…
AP - Feb 18, 10:10 pm EST

Ekema Okafor had 12 points and 12 rebounds, Raymond Felton added 16 points, Vladimir Radmanovic had 15, Boris Diaw 14 and Raja Bell 11 for Charlotte.
Troy Murphy had 18 points and 16 rebounds for the Pacers, who played most of the game without All-Star forward Danny Granger.
Granger, Indiana’s leading scorer at 25.3 points per game, sprained his right foot early in the second quarter. He did not return after coming out with 10:50 remaining in the half, finishing with 12 points on 4-of-9 shooting.
“That last shot I took right before I left the game, it felt like something popped in my foot,” said Granger, scheduled to have an MRI on Thursday. “I thought I had just pulled it. I ran down to the other end, and that’s when I just walked to the bench and said ‘I’ve got something wrong.”’
Jarrett Jack had 18 points, Marquis Daniels 14 and Rasho Nesterovic 10 for the Pacers.
Despite Granger’s absence, Indiana managed to cut a nine-point deficit to 53-50 at the half, and pull within a point five times in the third quarter, the last at 61-60 on Jack’s layup with 7:19 left.
Charlotte Bobcats' Gerald …
AP - Feb 18, 10:09 pm EST

But Felton scored seven points during a 16-3 run that gave Charlotte its biggest lead of the game, 77-63.
“Not enough weapons,” Pacers head coach Jim O’Brien said. “When we lost Danny, obviously that hurts a great deal. We just didn’t make enough shots. We had a lot of open shots in the fourth quarter, point-blank shots, and didn’t make them.”
Notes
With Thursday the NBA’s trading deadline, Brown said that the Bobcats may not be done making roster moves. “I don’t anticipate anything happening, but people are on the phone,” he said. “We’re trying to improve our club anyway we can. We’ve made a lot of positive moves, but we’ll see what happens.” … Charlotte forward Cartier Martin, who was signed for the rest of the season before the start of Wednesday’s game, scored three points. He hit a 3-pointer from the corner with 2:03 left in the second quarter. … Forward Sean May and guard Sean Singletary were inactive for the Bobcats for the second straight game, while three players—forwards Mike Dunleavy (sore right knee) and Josh McRoberts (flu), and center Jeff Foster (sprained right ankle)—were out for the Pacers.