Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

A lot of models need to understand that when they do a photo shoot they signed a release. The owner of photos can do whatever he wants with them.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    A lot of models need to understand that when they do a photo shoot they signed a release. The owner of photos can do whatever he wants with them.
    Absolutely. They can use the photos for promoting anything or even change the names on a standard release.
    Also unless a model specifically buys the copyright back from us, they don't own the photos and we could, in theory, republish anytime. However, 99% of girls including Mimi are cool and realize that neither of us have anything to gain from tittle tattle or slander ...

Every model should carefully read their model release as not every company is as diligent as ours.

Junior Poster

Post an example of what mimi didn't want us to see.

I don't smile much

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Can you shut the fuck up stupid bitch ?

She approves ? she didn't approve the pictures on grooby ? You're such a dumb bitch.

If she gon do a shoot then ask for the pictures to be deleted then she has problems. Not like she didn't know what the fuck she was getting into before taking the pics.
    Shut the fuck up and go put on some more lip gloss."if she gon" this person shouldn't be calling anyone stupid.
    Real women aren't into guys who use lip gloss. So thats why my lips look the way it does. Please find another male to transform into a fag, your father maybe ?

You make about as much sense as a retarded goat.Your crack addicted mom most have dropped you on your head when you were a baby.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Sammy , i have never responded to you due to your lack of the language we use on this forum ...ENGLISH !!!

I will admit to anyone that the black tgirls pictures were alot different than i look today . I have come a long way and paid many dues in my transition . I can acknowledge that i looked JUST LIKE A MAN in drg in those pics .

The only reason i could see why you want to see those pictures of me with a 95 pound boy and flat cheast is because you like BOYS .

i do not give a FLYING FUCK about who does not have anything to hide because trust me we all have a seleton or two in the closet . YOU CAUGHT .

as Sheanci stated I requested those pics down and he respectfully took them down . You seaching for them and starting a three page tread about pictures of me before i "transitioned" only reveals how much of a homosexual you really are .

Breast or no breast , a girl is a girl . If she does not feel comfortable with freaks like you seeing my pictures for free she should have the right to call it .

OH and btw Popcorn and the circus are small beans compared to what i charge for my videos .
    I price them high so a low life trick won't buy them .
    don't fool yourself

Mimi Plastique

P.s. enjoy the way i look now or dwell in the past
    Mimi is Mimi with or without 700ccs .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mimipinkpanther2_140.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	225081   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	animated_203.gif 
Views:	314 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	225085  

mimi is da bomb, major hottie...........

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Sammy , i have never responded to you due to your lack of the language we use on this forum ...ENGLISH !!!

I will admit to anyone that the black tgirls pictures were alot different than i look today . I have come a long way and paid many dues in my transition . I can acknowledge that i looked JUST LIKE A MAN in drg in those pics .

The only reason i could see why you want to see those pictures of me with a 95 pound boy and flat cheast is because you like BOYS .

i do not give a FLYING FUCK about who does not have anything to hide because trust me we all have a seleton or two in the closet . YOU CAUGHT .

as Sheanci stated I requested those pics down and he respectfully took them down . You seaching for them and starting a three page tread about pictures of me before i "transitioned" only reveals how much of a homosexual you really are .

Breast or no breast , a girl is a girl . If she does not feel comfortable with freaks like you seeing my pictures for free she should have the right to call it .

OH and btw Popcorn and the circus are small beans compared to what i charge for my videos .
    I price them high so a low life trick won't buy them .
    don't fool yourself

Mimi Plastique

P.s. enjoy the way i look now or dwell in the past
    Mimi is Mimi with or without 700ccs .
    Mimi, I've never seen your 'old' pictures and don't need to. I am sure you were a beautiful girl then as you are now.

Beauty, like supreme dominion
    Is but supported by opinion

Junior Poster

Bitch why are you attacking me? are you stupid or you do not understand english ?

Just another young ignorant ts who attack anyone who isn't praising you. or maybe you believe me dissing your fuck slut txns is an auto diss towards you. Baby girl I live in country ranked in the top 5 for all subject areas, U.S isn't even ranked in the top ten.

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

mimi you need to take classes on being a good bitch, instead of being a bitch. Anybody can afford to buy your shit, and you need to stop hyping when you depend on these guys you be dissing to stay alive. Your personality is so fucked im surprise by the limited effort you're putting into changing the type of person you are. G

I don't smile much

Post an example of what mimi didn't want us to see.
    I don't understand why this asshole hasn't been banned yet. He's being a total belligerent ass to the girls here, and just being a troll.

Death to the trolls!!!