Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azrial
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    no i dont think most ts women like getting head
    Agree.

Im not going to lie, it feels good...but I dont think most tgirls like that a guy likes doing it. Paradoxical i guess.

I want a guy to want to do it because he loves me, NOT LOVES GIVING HEAD.
    hahaha. you're definitely a woman.

and I don't mean that in an insulting manner at all.
    lol

Luna

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    a tgirl is not turned on by a guy who's attracted to tgirls
    so if you want her to like you, don't go down there
    Maybe with some girls but not with me! I want a man that enjoys all of me and everything I have to offer!

opcorn

I don't like white people either.

Junior Poster

I was talking to my friend...who doesnt think transsexuals should get srs. he talked to me about girls that he knew of that would never even cross their mind to get srs...and that they enjoyed themselves and wanted a guy to love everything about them....

i dont know. i can understand a girl not getting srs...i myself am not sure yet if i will. but a girl wanting to have a guy love that she has a cock...i dont know if that is something id say girls are...

i kinda wanted to tell him just because the person you are talking about looks like a girls, doesnt mean her brain is a girls brain....i wanted to tell him its probably just some club kid(really femenine gay guy) who is confused on what a transsexual is....

Luna

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Luna, its awesome to see you back.

Junior Poster

thanks, although ive been around rarely but around...i just try to monitor what i say when i am... so i dont post much,

Luna

I love it... See, after all those years I struggled to became more of a woman I hated to have something hanging between my legs... Time has passed and I learn to love myself and all that my body have to offer, and yes it's really pleasurable, if a guy enjoy that and I enjoy we are in the same page.

I am a woman in many ways, may be in my genitalia differ form a GG but, my mind, soul, heart and my life in general I am truly a woman. My family and people around me perceive a woman in me.

So it does not difference, although at first couple years a go I did felt a little uncomfortable now I think I just have a long hard clit and if a guy know how to please a clit, I have mine here . Love to have my Tranny Clitoris to be worshiped. All those guys who loves TS woman, Gotta love TS Cock(or Clit).

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    I love it... See, after all those years I struggled to became more of a woman I hated to have something hanging between my legs... Time has passed and I learn to love myself and all that my body have to offer, and yes it's really pleasurable, if a guy enjoy that and I enjoy we are in the same page.

I am a woman in many ways, may be in my genitalia differ form a GG but, my mind, soul, heart and my life in general I am truly a woman. My family and people around me perceive a woman in me.

So it does not difference, although at first couple years a go I did felt a little uncomfortable now I think I just have a long hard clit and if a guy know how to please a clit, I have mine here . Love to have my Tranny Clitoris to be worshiped. All those guys who loves TS woman, Gotta love TS Cock(or Clit).

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...
    That's the spirit Cinthya

Rookie Poster

I was talking to my friend...who doesnt think transsexuals should get srs. he talked to me about girls that he knew of that would never even cross their mind to get srs...and that they enjoyed themselves and wanted a guy to love everything about them....

i dont know. i can understand a girl not getting srs...i myself am not sure yet if i will. but a girl wanting to have a guy love that she has a cock...i dont know if that is something id say girls are...

i kinda wanted to tell him just because the person you are talking about looks like a girls, doesnt mean her brain is a girls brain....i wanted to tell him its probably just some club kid(really femenine gay guy) who is confused on what a transsexual is....
    open your mind beyond the labels of male and female, strip away these labels completely and evaluate who you are and who you want to be, as well as who you associate yourself with and evaluate them with the same sense of openness. if you connect with this person mentally and physically then the issue of whether or not he is attracted to penis is essentially irrelevant.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azrial

open your mind beyond the labels of male and female, strip away these labels completely and evaluate who you are and who you want to be, as well as who you associate yourself with and evaluate them with the same sense of openness. if you connect with this person mentally and physically then the issue of whether or not he is attracted to penis is essentially irrelevant.
    my friendship to him is not and never was in question....

why do so many people on this board misread things???

beats me

Luna