Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I knew there was something I didn't like about him!
    (granted, it was mainly that he was banging Rihanna)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concert_melbourne_australia_november_4_2008_rihanna_2769483_374_500_148.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	224179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concert_melbourne_australia_november_4_2008_rihanna_2769485_380_500_756.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	224180  

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Run it! Someone's gonna be in rehab.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Platinum Poster

wow. he just lost most of his sexy points

Junior Poster

Unfortunately, this story is a little more complicated than you guys think. Let me preface by saying, there is no excuse for hitting a woman (outside of self-defense). With that said, people in the know are saying that Rihanna is extremely jealous and possessive. She is also very physical with Chris. She likes grabbing and pulling him in public like a child. People wanna see Rihanna as this sweet and innocent individual, but people in their inner circle say she is the catalyst behind most of these fights between the two. Rihanna grew up in a really dysfunctional environment and her father was addicted to drugs during most of her youth in Barbados. Like a lot of women with "daddy issues", they can be very aggressive or hostile with men they deal with romantically. To my knowledge, Rihanna's father wasn't physically abusive, just mentally due to his crack addiction. I think this anger with her father is manifesting itself in her relationship with Chris and he was too dumb, immature or pussy whipped to split the scene. Listen, homie did the crime, he gotta do the time! If you want to stay in the eye of the hurricane and allow your anger to get the best of you, than that's a life lesson for your azz.However, I just wanted to dispel this notion that Rihanna is this damsel in distress and Chris is just beating her azz like Ike Turner.

People can hate on Chris, but dude is talented. Same people hating on him, don't have shyt to say about Justin Timberlake's corny azz. Another thing, Chris is way more talented than Rihanna, singing and dancing. She's just sexy as hell and has good writers, producers and stylists behind her, along with a big budget from her label for promotion. The same shyt that gets her over, get's other marginal talents like Britney Spears over. Going on stage with slick, electronically produced albums, flooded with effects, compression, gates and reverb to disguise mediocre vocals and stage shows replete with sexy S & M outfits, explosions and 50 background dancers. Everything was hot about Rihanna's pre-Super Bowl show, except her live vocals.

I think this whole situation will blow over but it brings up a question I have.
    How many of you girls have been knocked by various boyfriends and "dates" and how many of you report it or do you get back with the guy?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

Platinum Poster

ive never been w/ someone stupid enough to hit me.... but i have hit.... but that was a long time ago

and a fight is different than daily beatings

as far as what beatmaker said.... i dont think anyone getting their ass beat is 100% innocet and i havent seen anyone in this thread say she was either....
    as far as hating on CB goes.... i meant it.... and the same goes for JT... both suck imo

I was reading somewhere that the charges against Chris Brown are domestic violence ralated and a felony.
    It also stated he could get 9 years in jail.

now.......
    How can this be?
    There are fights everyday and people dont go to jail that long!
    I just dont understand the legal system.
    I guess he must have punched her.......women really know how to piss a guy off.
    I also heard she wont testify against him.
    I see a bad future for Jay-Z's ex-jumpoff.

There a picture of this clown in the police car with his pants hanging off his ass......there are no words to describe my dismay at the romantic choices of todays women.

I have heard some juicy tidbits but wont be spilling it just yet but be forewarned that what will come out will make Rhianna look like the bad person AND NOT Chris Brown.

Gold Poster

You don't see this kind of stuff with katie holmes and tom cruise.