Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Professional Poster

Mega, there have been times in the past when I have had real issues about some of the things you post, but your last one about Julissa really hit a spot with me. I feel exactly the same way about the lady I am trying to set up a relationship with. She is also a TS and like you I think of her every minute of every day. For a variety of reasons I haven't been able to see her or contact her for several weeks so I'm having to wait until she returns to London. I am going through hell at the moment, so I can imagine what you are going through.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of us.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Rookie Poster

I don't differentiate between dating a GG or a TS. It depends on the girl. But I do find it more difficult to find a TS that is up to my standards because of the smaller pool of candidates. What can I say, 50% of our polulation is GG and what's the percentage of TS? GGs get PMS, which is largely hormonal, once a month, seems some TS can get this hormonal thing daily. I'm not a very patient man so I really, really, really have a hard time dealing with PMS As long as you let me know before it starts I'll get myself out of your way girl

Rookie Poster

I myself don't really prefer between gg or tg, again it depends on the person i am seeing, but the truth of the matter is that we are mostly surround by gg all day so the chances of finding a relationship with a gg versus a tg are greater. But for those who fight the right person who is tg, like mega for instance, the love and the bond of the relationship can be just as strong as with a gg.

Hi, how are you?

Junior Poster

Going to wade into the fray:

In order to have any sort of relationship, you have to be capable of empathy, honesty and above all know how to give and receive unconditional affection. Most of us know this kind of love from growing up in secure stable homes, with one or both parents, and and extended network of relations and friends. If one grows up feeling "unloved" insecure about one's place in the world, and or with delusions about what normal human relationships are, then it is going to be difficult at best to form stable relationships as an adult.

Many trannies are simply caught up in several "worlds" and sometimes (not trying to be mean) are rather self centered. This can be a product of growing up with nothing ever being secure (love and or property),so one simply takes what one can get and hurts before getting hurt.

Many men report that dating trannies is "difficult" because they simply run too many games. Things such as saying they want to find a young, well built, gorgeous guy; they when they land one the guy finds out the trannie is cheating on him/turning dates, sometimes out of his own house while he is at work. Inability to tell the truth also comes up, as some girls will lie about weather the sun came up yesterday. Again not saying all girls behave this way, but feedback comes in to make such traits more common than rare.

In their defense many girls tell they know full well they are only sexual interests to many guys, who only come around when they want to get their freak on. Girls have feelings as well, and only can take so much of thinking a guy is "the one" only to find out he has a wife and kids and only wants sex. Soon they probably just say "yeah, I've heard this all before, I'm going to get my game on before this one splits too.

What would be informative is an examination of the whole transgender realtionship "thing" from both sides, trannies and the men who fancy them. How many young trannies come onto the scene only to be pounced upon and turned out by a series of guys? These same guys are always moaning "oh if I could only find a nice girl". Yet, when they do find one, it seems they soon are looking for a new face. Every trannie knows being the "new girl" in town will get you lots of attention for about one year or so, after that you become yesterday's goods as guys write on those review sites "yeah, I've been with "X" a few times, things were great but I want something new".

SS

Junior Poster

Good long term relationships regardless of gender imo are about attraction, love,commonality of interests,trust and honsety. Both parties must be able to give their partners space to grow and develop within the relationship (without fear of being charged with "you've changed" or "Your not the same person" etc).

My relationship with my T-Girlfriend has just started, we've only been together for five years. We're both on a journey of discovery, the route has ups and downs,but most of it is glorious scenic freeway!