Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

go w/ the 360 so we can have the HA gamer group

also mirrors edge sux

maybe i havent played enough but its REALLY hard

lol i didnt get far at all bc i can master the basic fucking moves lol

Rookie Poster

Xbox 360 for me, will never support Sony. All the good games and high quality is what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    go w/ the 360 so we can have the HA gamer group

also mirrors edge sux

maybe i havent played enough but its REALLY hard

lol i didnt get far at all bc i can master the basic fucking moves lol
    I found it really easy and repetitive

Also everyone should get a ps tipple its obviously the best and no red ring of death

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Whats wrong with you people?Everyone know chicks dig the Wii.The Wii is a chick magnet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hwd_wii_382.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	219769  

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Rookie Poster

Xbox 360 by far. Definitely better games for it, and now you can actually access Netflix movies from it too.

the wii is queer bait... I love it!!!

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Rookie Poster

Holy shit, I'm sitting on a goldmine, I have a Wii and a 360, now all I need is a HA to play with my Wiimote.
    Love to play online or in person with any hot hungangels, or HA admirers.

AGIT8ER (360)

equality

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    i own alot of systems as im a big gamer. i have ps2,psp,xbox,gameboy advanced,computer emulators and of course ps3. i did not care for xbox 360 as they didnt really have the kind of games i enjoy playing like fighting and adventure games. they mainly had alot of sports games and shooter games. so my vote is ps3!
    Fable 2 isnt a fighting adventure?
    Microsoft's Xbox 360 has more Action games then Spny Playstation 3.
    Console wise I would choose a PS3 because its technology is far beyond its pricing....
    Sony wanted 1200 for the basic 60gb this was their inital quote...The technology inside these consoles are amazing.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    It's funny this thread is here cause I was just discussing with a couple people that I might get an X-Box 360 or PS3. Leaning towards PS3 mostly cause I want to play Little Big Planet and MSG4 and know those won't be made for any other systems. Is PS3 backwards compatible cause I found different answers to that questions when I tried to find out. Would like to grab some PS2 games like Persona 4, Final Fantasy XII, Shadow of the Colossus, etc. if I can. I already have a Blu-Ray so no benefit for me there.

I'm definitely getting Mirror's Edge when it comes out for the PC in a week, love games that try new ideas. Waiting for Braid on the PC too. Maybe Dead Space.

Oh, and I just got Left 4 Dead for PC, only have played it for a little bit so far but thought it'd be cool to find others to try it with online.

If i were you i'd get a 360 sure the ps3 has little big planet and mgs4 but the xbox 360 has twice as many exclusive titles and almost all games are multisystem anyway.You mentioned mgs4 but there are rumors konami is bringing that game to the 360 if i would you i'd get a 360 and a ps2(the new ps3 consoles aren't even bc),its cheaper plus you would be able to play almost all next gen games and those ps2 titles you mentioned.The xbox also has superior online services like netflix and the marketplace.You can't lose with a 360.

Veteran Poster

Konami Does not like conflict he hated doing substance for XBOX. Sony tried to stop the production but Microsoft must have payed too well.