Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Risky wrote:
    where does my post say something about racist dumbass? i mean this surgically-revised white-woman-looking 17 y/o hill-billy taxan man...

awww you think i look 17? ur too sweet thnx babe.. dont let seanchi see hell get ur comments deleted ... ... just b/c im in tx doesnt mean im racist it means i own millions of dollars in oil stocks i live in a mansion and i have prob a 100 ppl on payroll (almost all of whom are of non-white decent) and all i can say is ... nothing beats cheap illegal labor if it wasnt for all the poor immagrants i might have to spend more then $10 a month total for all 100 employees... stop reading so much into these threads and taking everything so damn serious
    Whatever Clinton... Stop reading so much into these threads and taking everything so damn serious. Seems you don't get sarcasm. Don't get so wound up. Seanchi could care less about you he dumped your dumbass liar troublemaker pics already. Seems I still do (because of your bit of BOYISH youth and artificial beauty I guess? Man when do I learn?) that's why I'm still posing on this thread.

Platinum Poster

so um y is are you still commenting again?