Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829 LastLast

Ashley is very hot, AND she's got an agreeable and kind personality. Unlike some others here...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    I think wankmasters ideal girl would be Brittany Spears just the way she is, with the addition of a 10" cock that is as thick as a coke can. I doubt that he has the nerve or enough game to ask her out, but he would sure beat off to her and collect all the pics and vids that he could find. LMMFAO
    They don't call him "wankmaster" for nothing.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Ashley is very hot, AND she's got an agreeable and kind personality. Unlike some others here...

I know that person isn't hot but to say she has a "agreeable and kind personality" is f**king ridiculous when you don't even know that person.

You really want to get jens attention,you keep posting in threads after her with your insane bullshit.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

I know that person isn't hot but to say she has a "agreeable and kind personality" is f**king ridiculous when you don't even know that person.

You really want to get jens attention,you keep posting in threads after her with your insane bullshit.
    funny how some guys treat me w/ respect and seem to think im agreeable, nice and funny

and how other guys that know they have no chance w/ me constantly follow me around the website talking shit and throwing lame insults and then come back w/ some bullshit that im not nice

no shit faggot.... you insult me on an hourly basis.... any bitch thats nice to you after that needs your money more than i do

Jenn, you have a shit ton of growing up to do.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

Jenn, you have a shit ton of growing up to do.
    lol,that's coming from a guy who thinks washed up comedies telling shit jokes are funny somehow.Dude you're f**king crazy.

Rookie Poster

So Legend has a chance with you? So it just takes ass-kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by wankmaster
    So Legend has a chance with you? So it just takes ass-kissing?
    Appharently

BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

no comment.

Junior Poster

When will you guys learn you can not win an argument with Legend or Clint. It is just not possible! Clint will call you a fag and Legend lips are so closely attached to Clint's ass that he mimics everything that she says.