Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I'm sure that's exactly what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    6. I left this place because it gives me no pleasure to write things like this, and I'm going away again right after I hit the send button. I have a life outside of forums, and I don't go to them to get angry. This place wasn't fun for me anymore. Hungdevils is fun for me. The bullshit stays on the anon rant page for the most part, and I never post there, so it's all good to me.
    So much for having a life outside the forums,you returned the next day.Don't make act like you don't lurk here reading every comment waiting to make comments like you just did.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wankmaster
    ROFL
    I very rarely post here, but I have to say... thanks for the video babe. I put it to good use and plan to watch it many times in the future.

Yes, it is quite funny.

Platinum Poster

thats the thing about "goodbye threads" .... they always come back the next day

Rookie Poster

that ashley chick was pretty hot. You should check out her myspace, she's even hotter now. Puts fat manly-voiced TSes to shame.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    There you go again.
    Dude, just give up and go home.
    Dude, take tsntx's dick out of your mouth.
    really?
    w/ you hogging it i dont think anyone else can even get a piece

how boutt you just stop and let others have a try
    I call next

Gold Poster

that ashley chick was pretty hot. You should check out her myspace, she's even hotter now. Puts fat manly-voiced TSes to shame.
    Dude you are blind that person isn't hot,you guys were drooling over that person because she showed her penis.What i find funny is that you are talking shit about jens voice yet that person whom you want to have sex sounds really manly.You like manly voices!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Dude you are blind that person isn't hot,you guys were drooling over that person because she showed her penis.What i find funny is that you are talking shit about jens voice yet that person whom you want to have sex sounds really manly.You like manly voices!
    I think wankmasters ideal girl would be Brittany Spears just the way she is, with the addition of a 10" cock that is as thick as a coke can. I doubt that he has the nerve or enough game to ask her out, but he would sure beat off to her and collect all the pics and vids that he could find. LMMFAO

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    yeah id say its pretty clear that is a flat chested man in a white bra

which is fine

but to knock a ts for sounding like a man is just retarded when the person you say is better is actually just a man in a bra

way to look stupid faggot

Rookie Poster

Those are very early pics. She looks much better now.

Platinum Poster

sure faggot