Rookie Poster

Duplicate

Rookie Poster

Duplicate

Junior Poster

Default Re: Just returned from SP...

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LAtoNY
    Just returned from SP. Was there for business, but managed to get in some personal time as well

Best spot for T-Scene is Elenice! I speak fluent Spanish and travel throughout Latin America for a living. While not as easy as I had expected, communication was not a problem even though my Portuguese leaves much to be desired.

I tried calling a few numbers and admit many are not up to date. For me, it was much better hanging out at Elenice at night. It actually reminded me a bit of some of the old NY places back in the day (Sally's, etc). Met some really cool people at Elenice and it was loaded with TS. I never felt unsafe in that neighborhood (although maybe I should have??). I don't know... I'm also in Mexico City a lot and don't feel unsafe there either.

Only complaint about SP... the whole T-Scene starts too late! It would be great if it got rolling around happy hour time - - but that's not how they roll down there. Hey, you can't have everything!!

Looking forward to my next trip. :P

(Oh, and thanks to Praetor as well. I had emailed him prior to my trip and got some great info)!

Tudo Bem!!

LAtoNY
    What t girls did you go with? Can you do a mini report? hotel you stayed, transpo you used.

thanks
    Stayed in Morumbi at Hilton. Usually took cabs from the hotel to Central SP area (where Elenice is located). Did not recognize any of the girls I met. Went to local "motels" near Elenice.

In response to the poster who said that if you cruise the streets in Central SP, you'll run into crack-whores, etc -- of course that element is present. It's one of the biggest f-ing cities in the world!! That doesn't mean you have to take one home. There are a wide variety of girls in the Elenice area. If you have even a shred of common sense and can "take care of yourself" in a foreign country, you shouldn't have a problem. (I would, however, recommend knowing a little Portuguese or Spanish).

My one regret is that I didn't get to see Adriana Rodriguez. The number I had for her was incorrect. Poor preperation on my part. I'm sure I could've found her if I'd had more time, but my 2 "personal days" flew by!!

LAtoNY

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Some of y'all may want to get a passport, see the world,
    broaden your horizons, and get out of your comfort zones.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Other countries of the world, particularly Brazil are rich in
    culture, heritage, history, are beautiful, and safe and should
    be visited at least once.

The United States isn't the only country on the planet.

5 Star Poster

In Damazo Forum we did a TS Guide, where you will find the places the TS use to be working or having fun, motels, bars, nightclubs, street, square in Rio de Janeiro; you should be logged on Google Accounts.
    The link is:

http://maps.google.com.br/maps/ms?f=...c0169ae3a&z=17

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    In Damazo Forum we did a TS Guide, where you will find the places the TS use to be working or having fun, motels, bars, nightclubs, street, square in Rio de Janeiro; you should be logged on Google Accounts.
    The link is:

Thats a great guide there. What section in the damazo forum do they speak english?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    The link is:

Thats a great guide there. What section in the damazo forum do they speak english?

Anywhere, Louie Damazo, Will Riker, Gepetto, others guys there, including me, can help you and another brother writing in english there.

Rookie Poster

damao site and forum a waste of time,the girls on his site are mostly ugly why does he not advertise and post numbers of the hot girls he shoots on brazilian transexuals?? none of the main girls are on his site!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor911
    damao site and forum a waste of time,the girls on his site are mostly ugly why does he not advertise and post numbers of the hot girls he shoots on brazilian transexuals?? none of the main girls are on his site!!
    Sure, only ugly girls like these:

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:20 PM.

5 Star Poster

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:20 PM.