Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: People really dont GIVE a fuck about human life.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/ap_on_re_us/bus_driver_stabbed;_ylt=Akfg85_l2oyeiAGZ2Z6gROGs0N UE

Ive seen this scenario with my own eyes myself.
    Your sitting in a bus and some idiot(I will leave race out of it) who KNOWS he doesnt have the fare trys to get on the bus and then causes trouble when he is denied.
    I really think the police should beat people like this.
    For real.
    Things need to get back to where people fear the police and the ACLU has to stop defending people who are garbage.

Im done.
    do u show the same outrage to a white criminal who has ruined countless lives by running a ponzi scheme his entire life? its easy to show outrage at the petty criminal who gave up on life and shows aggression...easy and shameful...

and how old is the "i wont insert race" routine...why dont u just say "i wont mention that he is black"

blah, have some courage, attack the people who have their defenders, let the hannitys and oreillies continue to beat down on the immigrants and indigent...ur on a fuckin tranny site, grow some fuckin balls

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/ap_on_re_us/bus_driver_stabbed;_ylt=Akfg85_l2oyeiAGZ2Z6gROGs0N UE

Your sitting in a bus and some idiot(I will leave race out of it) who KNOWS he doesnt have the fare trys to get on the bus and then causes trouble when he is denied.
    For real.
    Things need to get back to where people fear the police and the ACLU has to stop defending people who are garbage.

Im done.
    Damn, the light has finally come on, for you!!! People think I'm whacked because I think 50% of the human race should be head-shot. It's the assholes like you describe I propose to euthanize. Welcome to my world!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/02/nyregion/02driver.html?_r=1

Im going to go out on a limb here and saaaaaayyyy....
    this is another low class ghetto trash production.
    In our society today the anti-social miscreants who contribute nothing to our society are running amok.
    I blame lack of fathers,low morals,civil rights leaders and the ACLU for fostering this phenomena.
    Damnit, I just spit out my morning coffee all over my computer.

I get what you're saying, but then you lost me towards the end.

Without a doubt we have a problem in our country with not teaching our children how to act properly, but I am not convinced it requires child abuse, threat of punishment, or a hetero married couple to perform that education.

I knew a lot of guys in K-12 whose parents were extremely hands-off, never raised their voice (let alone resorted to spanking) but because their parents spent so much time educating them about how to act, what's right/not right, and it convinced them of the logic and so they took up the same views. I think its fairly normal for kids to not want to disappoint their parents, so if they are in a household where ethics, human life, and civility is taking seriously, the kids might not get to the point where they need spanking, treats or yelling to bring them in line.

Other thought; one of my friends has a LOT of brothers & sisters. All raised the exact same way, by the same parents, in the same house, in the same school district...and his parents were extremly old school childraising. There was no shortages of yelling, spankings, and getting the leather belt in that household... yet half their children ended up fine, whilst the other half ended up with a lot of problems. I wouldn't exactly consider a 50% success rate to be worth bragging about. On a good day its a coin toss as to how a kid even with the most strict, traditional childhood imaginable will turn out.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Welcome to your world? What world is that?

The driver's killer should be arrested, charged and tried in a court of law. If convicted he should serve, imo, life in prison, NYS does not have the death penalty. That's it. Not sure what world you are talking about. Solitary's comment about going back to the day when people feared cops is idiotic, hopefully that is not the world you live in.

Remember, we are a nation of laws, not cyberspace vigilantes.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE

For real.

Im done.
    Damn, the light has finally come on, for you!!! People think I'm whacked because I think 50% of the human race should be head-shot. It's the assholes like you describe I propose to euthanize. Welcome to my world!
    Damn, Braveman....aren't you the tree-huggin' Democrat all of a sudden.

A world where Chevrolet and GM are still king.
    A world where fat white men on the cusp of senior citizen status are still sexy if they drive a Corvette.

double post

NYS does not have the death penalty.
    Actually NY does have the death penalty, its just that there's that court ordered moratorium in effect still.

That moratorium could be lifted tomorrow (although that's unlikely). I believe, but could be wrong, that someone could get the death penalty in NY and they'd just sit on death row until the state ok's throwing the switch again- which could be forever for all I know.

For real.

Im done.
    Thank you.
    The older I get the less tolerant I get.
    People were nicer back in the day.
    A woman was gang raped a couple of days ago out here who was a lesbian.
    She had the rainbow flag on her car.
    She was attacked,beaten,kidnaped,raped and robbed and the attackers....4 of them mouthed anti-gay comments while they were doing it.
    Its just a shame.
    All the rights are with the criminal and lowlifes of our society now and I am tired of it.
    We need law and order instead of chaos and disorder.
    Im not racist i just speak the truth and if people cant handle it then they are the ones with the problem.
    There are lowlifes and scum in every race I just choose to concentrate on my own race because we are just hurting ourselves.
    I unlike MANY on this board do not deflect blame when someone of my race is wrong.
    I dont go...."Yeah but what about all those white guys......"
    I go "Yeah that was fucked up and these people doing this shit should be put UNDER the jail."
    But thats me.
    Its not that I hate my own race.....I care about my own race which is why I am so vocal.
    Im tired of lame ass excuses for this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    A world where fat white men on the cusp of senior citizen status are still sexy if they drive a Corvette.
    A world where jealous, disrespectful fucks like you don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    A world where jealous, disrespectful fucks like you don't exist.
    The Chevrolet Corvette is a metaphor for guys of your vintage... about the same age, weak, overly heavy and on the verge of getting parked and forgotten about, because there are no spare parts to replace what is worn out.