Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gaffer
    Tara: I love the mousequeteer shots. Esp. the shot in the last picture. You have an incredible imagination.
    Actually, those were "Puss in Boots", but I could see how you'd think it was a Mousequteer.

-Tara

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Tara's talent and creativity seem boundless. Is there really anyone better? That being said, I would still love to see a complete 10(?) picture shoot of her completely nude. No clothes, no footwear, no hat, no wig, no cock ring, NOTHING; just an alluring smile that screams,"Well, big boy, what do you want to do?".

Maybe a Marilyn Monroe type of shoot, huh, Tara?

... What a body on that Tara.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marilynmonroe2_665.jpg 
Views:	5349 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	210441  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I've said this before and I'll say it again: Tara's talent and creativity seem boundless. Is there really anyone better? That being said, I would still love to see a complete 10(?) picture shoot of her completely nude. No clothes, no footwear, no hat, no wig, no cock ring, NOTHING; just an alluring smile that screams,"Well, big boy, what do you want to do?".

Alas, I don't think my body is THAT nice.. Actually, the "Bombs Away" shoot was inspired by the Marilyn Monroe Playboy shoot, and pin-up in general.

And are you saying that my shoots aren't at least 10 pictures? I usually post a few here on HA and HD, but on my website each shoot is generally between 75-200 pictures per set. And often when I post pix here, I'm just picking them at random, and I hadn't looked at them enough to figure out my favorites.

I think a nude shoot like that would get pretty boring after 10 pictures though. Now if I took the whole idea and made it look like a real 60's Playboy pictoral (complete with text and all my stats, and candid shots), then we might be onto something...

http://www.tara-ts.com

Those are some really good pics...! Hope to learn something from her.. wondering where she get all those wonderful costumes.

Any info?

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Those are some really good pics...! Hope to learn something from her.. wondering where she get all those wonderful costumes.

Any info?
    This has been asked before. I'm going to let you search through the thread to find out the answer...

You know.. someone ought to write a Wikipedia entry about me.. I'm sure it would be full of all sorts of misinformation (like that I live in the UK...)

-Tara

Junior Poster

Tara, awesome puss-in-boots. Loove the cum on the rubber glove. Nice touch. The bombs away shots were nice too, but, you know, no rubber!

Xian

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Alas, I don't think my body is THAT nice.. Actually, the "Bombs Away" shoot was inspired by the Marilyn Monroe Playboy shoot, and pin-up in general.
    Well, I wasn't trying to compare your body to that of Marilyn's, but you're selling yourself short -- very short -- if you don't think you have a great body. Your great body is a great part of what makes those creative ensembles work.

And are you saying that my shoots aren't at least 10 pictures? I usually post a few here on HA and HD, but on my website each shoot is generally between 75-200 pictures per set. And often when I post pix here, I'm just picking them at random, and I hadn't looked at them enough to figure out my favorites.
    Ten was just an arbitrary number that I pulled off the top of my head. When it comes to the FULL NUDITY of a beautiful woman, I for one can never have enough, particularly when it seems that there are so few sets of t-girls doing completely nude shoots. Usually it is only three or four pictures from a nude set -- from anyone.

I think a nude shoot like that would get pretty boring after 10 pictures though. Now if I took the whole idea and made it look like a real 60's Playboy pictoral (complete with text and all my stats, and candid shots), then we might be onto something...
    Are you saying that a woman with all your creativity, talent, and imagination, could not come up with more than 10 good shots of your magnificent nude figure wrestling a pillow, some white sheets, or some seductive poolside shots beyond 10 poses? I can envision 10 great pictures of you just bending over, and another 10 emphasizing your calves. You, with your imagination, of all people could put a heavenly figure like yours through poses and paces we fans could never dream of.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Some relatively new stuff.. I'm also working on wrapping up my Christmas-themed DVD "A Dreamy Creamy Christmas"...

-Tara

Name:	118_213.jpg 
Views:	4445 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	216110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	057_189.jpg 
Views:	4455 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	216111   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052_417.jpg 
Views:	5929 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	216112  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

My two new DVDs which just became available.. and more from my recent shoot..

-Tara

Name:	017_159.jpg 
Views:	4400 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	216116   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d5mockup_135.jpg 
Views:	4409 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	216117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmasdvd_insert_113.jpg 
Views:	4373 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	216118  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Some relatively new stuff.. I'm also working on wrapping up my Christmas-themed DVD "A Dreamy Creamy Christmas"...

-Tara

You've got a great body, Tara! And brains, too!

Nice touch, your drawing hanging on the wall (057.JPG)! I love your drawings!

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings