Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Is it true that there are more spainish people in texas than white?

Rookie Poster

seanchai, dude im sorry i doubted you man this person is no more of a fucking arhcie bunker, this tstx whatever person should join the kkk and stfu up oh wait she cant cause it would be a oxy moron!

Rookie Poster

i dont see it as a racist remark, I myslef am hispanic, cut her some slack, i think it was kind of funny

Without knowing the background - who knows. Btu we should all try to be better to one another. We are all living in some pretty big glass houses - stones should not be on our radar.

Rookie Poster

where does my post say something about racist dumbass? i mean this surgically-revised white-woman-looking 17 y/o hill-billy taxan man...

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Is it true that there are more spainish people in texas than white?
    www.census.gov

New Orleans, no place like home.

I am sick of all this politically correct bullshit ... let's call a spade a spade, a mick a mick (short for micro dick), a spic a spic, a chink a chink, a newfy a newfy, a rag head a raghead, a kyke a kyke, a wop a wop, a limey a limey, a fudgepacker a shitdick, an arian an asshole, and a dwarf ... short.

I will the first to step up to the podium..."I am a stupid mick" You say..."Hi you stupid mick!" Isn't that a lot easier than saying "I am a mentally challenged, male of Irish decent"

Good!

Now all you spades, spics, chinks, newfys, kykes, wops, limeys, shitdicks, and dwarfs can join me at the bar and I'll buy the first round. Come on raghead I'll buy you a Red Bull or something. Arian, get the fuck out of here ... your way to fucking serious.

Let see who can come up for the funniest term for jerking off ...opsuemmei, you hayseed, you can start....

Veteran Poster

yeah, knock off the pc shit already. What are you a bunch of children? Equating Italians to the Mob, that would be accurate, no? Same thing goes for what she said. Cmon people, lighten up.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Risky
    where does my post say something about racist dumbass? i mean this surgically-revised white-woman-looking 17 y/o hill-billy taxan man...

awww you think i look 17? ur too sweet thnx babe.. dont let seanchi see hell get ur comments deleted ... ... just b/c im in tx doesnt mean im racist it means i own millions of dollars in oil stocks i live in a mansion and i have prob a 100 ppl on payroll (almost all of whom are of non-white decent) and all i can say is ... nothing beats cheap illegal labor if it wasnt for all the poor immagrants i might have to spend more then $10 a month total for all 100 employees... stop reading so much into these threads and taking everything so damn serious