Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by daveskarety
    I have posted this in another thread but I feel it fits here also. I still don't understand why people argue so vehemently on here all the time about whether they're straight or not. Who gives a fucking shit? We, (I'm speaking for the guys here), obviously all like TS Girls, that's why we're here. However the idea of defining myself by that one factor is totally alien to me. Speaking personally I had always dated GG's, I'd never even met a TS girl before I met my partner, who just happens to be TS, and we have been together for 6 years now.

We just clicked and the next thing I knew I had her dick in my mouth, that's that! I certainly didn't stop to second guess how Society would label me as I fell in love with her, it was, and is, irrelevant. As a side note I would like to add she had her SRS 3 years ago and it changed nothing, it just meant that the woman I love was now happier than ever, which made me happier than ever.

I simply don't care about such labels and I find the amount of people on here who spend so much of their time justifying why liking TS Girls makes you Gay/Straight/Bi/Whatever STAGGERING! If everyone could stop thinking in these narrow terms it would leave more time for them to get on with the more important things in their lives, like finding their dream TS Girl!
    I really like this post and it pretty much sums up my feelings. That is awesome that you two have been together so long!

Rookie Poster

Why thankyou! To be absolutely accurate it will be 6 years on Jan 9th and we still seem to be getting along well so life is sweet

Rookie Poster

I think it depends on what you are looking for, I like a person for who they are on the inside, a guy, girl, ts....doesn't matter as long as I'm in love and the return it. One who is only looking for a physical relationship only and chooses a ts over a girl, then yes, they are probably in self denial about being gay. Its just my opinion...^_^

Rookie Poster

whenever I see these fucking stupid topics I think to myself, "Why the fuck does liking a T-girl have to be anything more than liking a T-girl?"

Seriously, liking a T-girl means you like a T-girl, that's it. You can be straight and like T-girls and you can be gay and like T-girls. Fact of the matter is liking a T-girl is just that, liking a T-girl.

Why the fuck do people enjoy complicating a matter as simple as that? Liking a T-girl doesn't mean you're straight or gay or bi or anything unless you ARE gay straight or bi, end of story.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    I think I might totally not be understanding this, but are you saying that non-op transwomen who like men are gay men themselves?
    No. I'm not making any generalisations. I'm just saying that I know of at least one person who considers themselves a gay effeminate, non-op transman. So in effect, the only difference between this person and a straight woman is the labeling. If I were to have sex with them, I think that it would be effectively impossible to draw any conclusions about my sexuality.

Which is the point I was trying to make... human sexuality no longer fits into three neat boxes.

Back in the day you essentially had one box. Straight. If you didn't fit into that box you were weird at best, frequently considered mentally ill and occasionally considered an abomination. The idea was that, as a human, you (that's not you you BTW but a general you) were straight but because of some moral or psychological failing you had strayed from the correct path.

The stuff about guys liking trannies being secretly gay is exactly the same pattern all over again. The suggestion is that, in reality, you fit into some of these nice neat boxes but due to some kind of psychological failing (being in denial) you have 'gone rogue'.

The boxes are a social construct... they're not real. Some of us cling to them in order to reassure ourselves and give ourselves a sense of identity (deciding who you are only to have nobody understand can be a lonely experience), but others are happy making new boxes.