Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

yeah all the good guys have always been on the other side of the world for me. i get all the fake nice guys.lol. im hoping the sky's the limit becuase ive worked so hard and been a good person,take care of others etc so i would like some nice things to happen to me for a change. here's hoping!

Veteran Poster

Really enjoy reading your posts Jesse. You are clearly describing your real life, but it is like you are the heroine in some adventure story. Again, thanks for posting. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    yeah all the good guys have always been on the other side of the world for me. i get all the fake nice guys.lol. im hoping the sky's the limit becuase ive worked so hard and been a good person,take care of others etc so i would like some nice things to happen to me for a change. here's hoping!
    Well its only a short matter of time hopefully Jesse and with a little luck and your hard work then things can only get better.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Well its only a short matter of time hopefully Jesse and with a little luck and your hard work then things can only get better.
    yeah ive been hoping for that spark of good luck! my recent avn nom was a lil ignition so....

If only I were single...

Jesse, Congratulations on your 2009 AVN Award Nomination!

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LAGent4ts
    Jesse, Congratulations on your 2009 AVN Award Nomination!
    thank you very much as i do appreciate and value the nomination.