Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    How was your day at the office pass the astroglide
    LMAO that was funny!

How about we call the evening, "Guess who came at dinner?"

Silver Poster

Default Re: Inviting a Tranny to a family dinner

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

this is what ure suppossed to do when ure serious about ur relationship period

heres the simplest answer bc its the only answer coming from someone who knows the situation

if youre not ready to face the questions youll get from your family about her *ie: are you gay? does she have a penis? what about kids? * then DONT take her

bc they WILL ask you. girls are never 100% passing in this situation. they may not say anything about it right away... but your family WILL know.

if ure not ready for them to know... dont put ur gf through the hassle.

Not necessarily. She might be passable. There are lots of girls who've got the voice and the look of a GG without over doing it with the big tits, big ass, big lips, etc.

She might just be a regular looking girl who no one would suspect.........maybe.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

heres the simplest answer bc its the only answer coming from someone who knows the situation

if youre not ready to face the questions youll get from your family about her *ie: are you gay? does she have a penis? what about kids? * then DONT take her

bc they WILL ask you. girls are never 100% passing in this situation. they may not say anything about it right away... but your family WILL know.

Not necessarily. She might be passable. There are lots of girls who've got the voice and the look of a GG without over doing it with the big tits, big ass, big lips, etc.

She might just be a regular looking girl who no one would suspect.........maybe.
    wrong
    anyone can do the voice if they want ... its not hard just commitment

show me a girl u think is fully passable and ill show u a man the way ur friends and family will

this will be loads of fun... for me

Silver Poster

wrong

show me a girl u think is fully passable and ill show u a man the way ur friends and family will

I don't have any pics atm, but obviously here, there's lots of Asians....Fillipina TS's in fact, and they can sometimes be hard to spot.

Not all....not even most....but some.

Veteran Poster

wrong

I don't have any pics atm, but obviously here, there's lots of Asians....Fillipina TS's in fact, and they can sometimes be hard to spot.

Go to Macy's

I met my partners family about a month into my relationship with her, and have continued to visit with them regularly for the last 4 years.

My girlfriend told her family that I'm a sex-worker before she told them that I was trans. Some people just don't dig too deeply and take the world at face value. If they thought I might be a trans girl, they never once pried, and have still never asked any questions or treated me any differently. But by the time they had met me, they were ready for anything since my partner was already out as being bi-sexual to them, and had brought home her partners for years.

I've met, and visited many of my friends and lovers families over the years, and its been a long time since anyone has asked if I'm a TS.

Act like you belong, and people will believe you. Act like a freak and you are going to scare people.

Platinum Poster

wrong

like i said... u show me a girl from your pov of an affectionado *sp* and ill show u a pov of someone who isnt

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHardOn26
    What do you guys think????
    I already have it planned out for tonight.
    But they'd have no idea about her gender. She looks 100% woman
    I think you should do it. I have introduced my GF to my family and they all love her. We are all having Thanksgiving dinner at my aunts house next week and I think they would be really pissed off at me if I did not bring her.

The only down side to introducing her to your family will be that if they really like her, you won't be able to break up with her very easy because your parents will hate you if you do. LOL But if you love your girl and really want her to stay with you for a looooooong time, then introducing her to your family (especially your parents) is definatley the right choice.

Very well said. If you are going to intrduce her to your family, you have to be prpared for what might happen. But you have to ask yourself, would you prefer that someone in your family think you are gay, or have your GF leave you. I prefer the former.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

Whats wrong with talking to your family beforehand and being upfront? Iv never met a tranny and dont consider myself gay and dont think my family would care anyway...As an adult it shouldnt matter what others think of you and if your family loves you, it wont matter to them either.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by urscapegoat
    Whats wrong with talking to your family beforehand and being upfront? Iv never met a tranny and dont consider myself gay and dont think my family would care anyway...As an adult it shouldnt matter what others think of you and if your family loves you, it wont matter to them either.
    Thats true, but there are some girls that don't want to be outed to your parents, so you have to think of that as well before you go telling everyone that your gf is Transgendered.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.