Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: If a guy doesnt "bottom"...

Quote Originally Posted by urscapegoat
    Can he truly sexually please a tranny? A tranny may have a gg mindset, but dont they also want to bottom their chaser?
    Generally speaking no. Also, I do still think the majority of guys do want to top their girls and that it is this loud tiny group of guys who are the opposite that you hear posting about it (and who are the majority of Johns).

Must I remind people, yet again, how crazy everyone has gotten over Kimber, and she has been bottom-only in every single thing she's done (and I hope she keeps it that way)? The sales on that alone prove my point.

All of the reasons for this have already been stated in this thread.

Rookie Poster

For most straight men who date TS this is a definite plus and adds a perk to the relationship.

A lot of girls will do this for photo shoots or what have you, but would never do it within their relationship.

At the end of the day it just comes down to the two people involved, and how comfortable they are and what they want out of each other...

Can he truly sexually please a tranny? A tranny may have a gg mindset, but dont they also want to bottom their chaser?
    Thats not a problem around here as most guys do bottom and are bottoms.

Veteran Poster

.....HE SHOULD BE SHOT !!!

AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES SHEMALE LOVERS. BUNCH OF PANSIES.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Short answer no

Long answer: Depends. Some girls are flat out against it, other only get the itch once in a while, other will dump you in the gutter if you dont. _Always better to let her bring up any and all sexual activities, and adapt rather than force.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Short answer no
    _Always better to let her bring up any and all sexual activities, and adapt rather than force.
    Gotchya. Thanks.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Short answer no
    _Always better to let her bring up any and all sexual activities, and adapt rather than force.
    Gotchya. Thanks.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    I think a lot of men and genetic women tend to assume transsexuals are all alike. But they come in as many different personality types as anyone else. Some are straight (only have sex with men), or gay or bi. Some prefer to top, bottom or are versatile. Some are dominant; others are submissive. Some are very girly. Others are like tomboys. And on and on. Think of all the combinations you can come up with just from the traits I listed. Of course there are many other traits such as fetishes and so forth.

So girls like Khloe Hart and Celeste prefer to be on the bottom whereas a girl like Nia Lee loves to pound guys hard. Then you have girls like Vaniity who love sex any which way.

And for the tgirls who like to stereotype us guys who prefer them, we have all those different personality types as well. I'm one of those guys who likes it in all kinds of ways.
    great point, Bob.
    This is the most interesting one that stands out among the others here.
    Before i read Bob's post, my initial thought was to make a call out
    to the Tgirls that post here regularly and ask them how they feel
    about this thread question. And i hope they still do give their
    input opinion.

Makes sense that just as men, GGs have their preferences
    and likes, so will tgirls.
    The men on HA board can't make assumptions and generalizations
    based on our own preferences. i could be wrong, but that's the
    impression i got once i read all the posted threads.

Gold Poster

In my experiences, I have met trannys who do not like to top at all (not even get their dick sucked) and some who love to have their dicks sucked. I even know one who told me she loves to top guys because likes to be in control. I mean everyone has things they like to do sexually...

Though this has been well said above I'll put my 2 cents in as well.

The best way to think about this situation is just like every other general question of transsexual woman, or anyone really. You can't expect everyone of one group to think, act, or want the same thing. Just because all transsexual woman were born as genetic males does not make them behave the same. Just as all genetic males don't want the same thing sexually. To make sweeping asessmaent about trans woman is as foolish as it is any other group. The amswer to this type of question is alway "some do...some don't".