Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chromeheart44m
    ps there are a couple of strolls in jersey the one I am referring to is in paterson.
    Wow you got to give up that local stroll! I want an email too. Paterson bitches that work in Paramus... that must be some fucked up corporation. Is the company public and can I get me some of those shares on what exchange?

Nice Foamy Avitar!~

update for those who care today my friendly neighborhood tgirl attached a note to my vehicle and I quote" I want my money bitch"this is the last straw I have had it I am going to put her on blast b4 she hurts me @ work. She is a lowly customer care rep probably makes 28k a year not worth my spit. I paid her for her services rendered why is she messing w/ me?f she continues I will post all her info until she is exposed. i do not care if I lose myy job I have a great track record can easily switch companies.I spoke w/ hr (didnt tell them it was a tgirl)but explained I had a problem my freiend there said I could file a harassment claim but it could get messy.@ the least she has to avaoid me @ all times.what we did was off the campus of the co. so it is not work related.I work in a secure section of the bldg she is in a call center tyhere is no need for her to bwe in my area. I will soon be posting her address and fon # if she continues to harass me (will not disrespect this site but there are many places where I can post).I paid her that night if she lost the monwey it is not my fault.

Professional Poster

I still think you're going too far. I knew she would do that though. She's messing with you because you paid her when she said you shorted her. She got over. I still think you need to tell her, "we need to talk." Ask her what's going on? Let her talk and see where she's going to try to take this. Then tell her to leave you alone. Explain to her what will happen if she continues.

I hope you saved that note. Show her the note, tell her, you're not having it. Make some shit up, tell her you got a lawyer and you talked to human resources and they said you have a GOOD case and that will be her ass. Tell her you will go there if you have to. Don't say I'm sorry, don't be apologetic, handle your handle.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster

Default Dr. Phil

there's really only one solution to this problem...

because the suspense is killing us all...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Chrome,

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this by accepting your situation at face value. You are in a delicate situation that approaches the definition of extortion. Extortion, by its very nature, is a predatory act that warrants the strongest possible response. My advice is as follows:

1.You are dealing with a crude individual who, absent her own well-established career, is unlikely to care about any pressure you can bring to bare through your company’s HR department or an attorney. This is even more likely to hold true if she is a crack head, etc. Seeking any form of legal redress will almost certainly result in a great deal of public humiliation without any compensation (from her or your company) – possibly creating problems that may follow you beyond this job.

2.You need to address this person’s actions in terms they will clearly understand – without putting yourself in an actionable position.

I don’t know anything about what you do professionally, but I can tell you this: the higher up the corporate ladder you go, the more likely you are to run into situations involving various forms of coercion, manipulation, and even outright extortion. It has been my experience that such things are best dealt with immediately and with overwhelming force, thereby disabusing your opponent of even the vaguest notion that you are a target. You need to fill in the blanks from here. Best of luck.

By the way, if none of this works, seriously consider Chefmike's recomendation of enlisting Dr. Phil's aid because that's about the only thing that would make this funnier

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

for someone with a "gansta name" like chromeheart44m u sure acting real shhok like a lil b!tch....... come on just pay the trick

Silver Poster

Mabey you should give her the 50 and make sure thats all she wants.

Platinum Poster

ok not really buying any of it either but if its true on anylevel then the only thing u should do is .... go directly to h.r. and say this woman is harrassing you out of money... and that youve never EVER been alone w/ the said woman ... trust me as im a ts i can honestly say and im sure others can back me up.... NO ONE WILL EVER EVER EVER BELIEVE A TRANNY OVER A "STRAIGHT" MAN... EVER... just yesterday on cops some cute 20 something white boy picked up a not that cute black ts hooker and when the southern white cop pulled them over for prostitution the boy says hes just giving her a ride and the cop was all i beleive you that womans a man ... and he let the kid go and arrested the ts on a drug charge... but it was so stupid bc the "chick" had no make up on a football jersey and some horrible ass blond wig .... it was like dennis rodman was hooking ... who in their right mind would NOT have known they werent picking up a gg... i mean really... point of story... if it happened.. tell em uve never EVER ben alone w/ the chick and STOP paying her... u pay her to fuck u behind closed doors not in public

Platinum Poster

Default pickpockets and loose women...

<----------------

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

lmao at chef