Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

Default Re: Try

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    That's not really a TS id database?

Rookie Poster

try http://www.shemalemodelindex.com/ got 1500+ models indexed and has a search

Junior Poster

nice ...

Default Nadia's new site

Hi, It's Nadia

I just started a new site that has T girls is a database.

http://shemale-pictures-by-nadia.com/fetish/

Hope you like it, I built it myself!!

Regards,
    Nadia

Nadia Valentine site:

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo

Das richtige ist das aber auch nicnt !

FemPire

Veteran Poster

Ich habe nur ein bischen nachgesehen: aber es fehlen u.a.
    - Allanah Starr
    - Danielle Foxxx
    - Vaniity
    - und viele andere mehr!

FemPire

Default boring

It needs some personality and some full size free pics for people that dont want to join a pay site.

I don't like that its all points to one content provider.

I like to make my sites have lots of free pics so people don't have to pay. Otherwize it's just a TGP gallery.

People tell me I have the best free shemale sites because they don't have to join anything to keep coming back for lots to see.

I have to live by the terms of the producers that let me use their pics, so I always give them credit and have links that help me pay fo my expenses. But, the real deal is that I have so much that everyone can enjoy tons of free full size pics.

www.shemale-listing.com is huge but I don't update much there anymore. It has free videos everyday though.

I started www.valentineNetwork.com and had 1500 free members but I had high over head for a free site on that one so I shut it down for now.

My new one is www.shemale-pictures-by-nadia.com
    It's 2 months old and ths month I have over 30 new shemales added for December. It's like a shopping format website but instead of shopping for a product and adding it to your cart, you just shop for shemales!

It's free unless you leave my site and go to the original providers site by the mandatory link I have to put next to the pics I use.

I spend hours on it many days of the week but it's fun for me.

Has anyone seen my sites? Any comments? Do they need more free stuff? I am accused of giving away the farm but I always need positive and negitive feedback to provide the best I can.

I like to come up with new ideas for sites. I make them myself and update them myself.

Regards,
    Nadia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_nadia_valentine_jpg_166.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	217864  

Nadia Valentine site:

Rookie Poster

Default Re: boring

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    It needs some personality and some full size free pics for people that dont want to join a pay site.

I don't like that its all points to one content provider.

I like to make my sites have lots of free pics so people don't have to pay. Otherwize it's just a TGP gallery.

People tell me I have the best free shemale sites because they don't have to join anything to keep coming back for lots to see.

I have to live by the terms of the producers that let me use their pics, so I always give them credit and have links that help me pay fo my expenses. But, the real deal is that I have so much that everyone can enjoy tons of free full size pics.

www.shemale-listing.com is huge but I don't update much there anymore. It has free videos everyday though.

I started www.valentineNetwork.com and had 1500 free members but I had high over head for a free site on that one so I shut it down for now.

My new one is www.shemale-pictures-by-nadia.com
    It's 2 months old and ths month I have over 30 new shemales added for December. It's like a shopping format website but instead of shopping for a product and adding it to your cart, you just shop for shemales!

It's free unless you leave my site and go to the original providers site by the mandatory link I have to put next to the pics I use.

I spend hours on it many days of the week but it's fun for me.

Has anyone seen my sites? Any comments? Do they need more free stuff? I am accused of giving away the farm but I always need positive and negitive feedback to provide the best I can.

I like to come up with new ideas for sites. I make them myself and update them myself.

Regards,
    Nadia
    Nice but not as good and big as our site

http://www.shemalemodelindex.com/

And i dont see why to give away too much free content, the man idea for our site is to let ppl find there favorite model and find out where they can find movies and pictures of that model.