Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

sorry. i just meant ignore people who dont think you should get surge.

Junior Poster

Gotcha'

Luna

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I havent been confronted dilema face to face...although people could clock me behind my back.

What is dust?

sorry

I agree I am not stressing myself about as much as i did before but I definitely am excited about it. Im going to do how you did though and not say that im going in for surgery before its done.
    You look very pretty. I would not think anything if I saw you in the street apart from phwooor who is she? and if my girlfriend caught me looking I'd get a slap.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    hey even us guys need some tweeking after 30 .
    I wish more men had plastic surgery. They would look so much better..lipo, ab and pec implants etc
    ...that's what the gym is for...

I havent been confronted dilema face to face...although people could clock me behind my back.

What is dust?

sorry

I agree I am not stressing myself about as much as i did before but I definitely am excited about it. Im going to do how you did though and not say that im going in for surgery before its done.
    Appearance wise I can't see how anyone could clock you. I wouldn't think to tell anyone how to live their life, so you do whatever is best for you. Good luck either way. Btw where is that first pic from?

As usual, you look great Luna. Best wishes with whatever you decide.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666

What is dust?

sorry

You look very pretty. I would not think anything if I saw you in the street apart from phwooor who is she? and if my girlfriend caught me looking I'd get a slap.
    Thanks LOL at your girlfriend catching you.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS

What is dust?

sorry

Appearance wise I can't see how anyone could clock you. I wouldn't think to tell anyone how to live their life, so you do whatever is best for you. Good luck either way. Btw where is that first pic from?
    Thanks for the good wishes, the pic was taken in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    As usual, you look great Luna. Best wishes with whatever you decide.
    Thank you

Luna

Professional Poster

Putting a knife to my face would be the last thing on my mind if I looked like you. You're gorgeous!

Maybe you should instead spend a little of the money by going to a spa and relaxing your mind and body for a few days.
    I have found that stress can make a person feel quite ugly and inadequate, despite the contrary.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Luna555 don't get Surgery - Voice your opinion

she is beautiful imo i don't think she needs it but like you said it's her choice.

I understand this is her decision to make and I respect her wishes but this is a friendly thread to remind a gorgeous trans sister of how trully beautiful and gorgeos she is.[/quote]

hey everyone,

Im great. heres a couple of pics, Even though im not sure i really wanted to post them. lol

I didnt expect this thread to come back.

Clind: i still havent had my surgeries but they are still in the horizon. I have been focusing on other things in my life.

LOL Kelly, i dont know why but I think men age, how you say..."gracefully".
    Luna i kept your face as one of the most sweet that i have see so best wishes for you from Greece