Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    Well I haven't been on the board in a while, I've been in Arizona.

I hardly feel the need to justify my appearance to a faceless creep like Eze...

however, for the record...

When I say that I live in stealth, I mean that I go to school completely in stealth. Not a single soul at my university knows that I'm anything other than a woman. I have an entire circle of friends who have absolutely no idea. If you notice, all the shows I have done have not been in Cincinnati, rather Dayton Ohio which is like an hour away.

Im not going to debate whether I am passable or not, I'm sure that anyone from this board who has met me could vouch for that. You may not think I am beautiful, and that is fine. I could pretty much guarantee that you wouldn't be my cup of tea either.

PS
    Oh and btw, thanks for dinner
    Faceless? Lol right.. sorry Im not posting my picture and left and right to get attention.

Not your cup of tea? You would drink me down and ask for refills.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eze

When I say that I live in stealth, I mean that I go to school completely in stealth. Not a single soul at my university knows that I'm anything other than a woman. I have an entire circle of friends who have absolutely no idea. If you notice, all the shows I have done have not been in Cincinnati, rather Dayton Ohio which is like an hour away.

Im not going to debate whether I am passable or not, I'm sure that anyone from this board who has met me could vouch for that. You may not think I am beautiful, and that is fine. I could pretty much guarantee that you wouldn't be my cup of tea either.

PS
    Faceless? Lol right.. sorry Im not posting my picture and left and right to get attention.

Dude you are f**king pathetic.I guess the brown nosing gimmick didn't work with jennifer paris so you resort to an asshole/jerk gimmick to try and get heavingly's attention.

Professional Poster

Vicki has made it clear in a posting today that Emily is TS, I suspect that she has been laughing for a while at the reactions to her earlier post. She loves to stir it up......

Gold Poster

I find it funny that she was banned here yet she still gets her messages and threads relayed here by her drones.

BTW i wonder if she ever got those materials to the poor people of the world.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

PS

Dude you are f**king pathetic.I guess the brown nosing gimmick didn't work with jennifer paris so you resort to an asshole/jerk gimmick to try and get heavingly's attention.

Brown Nosing? I was merely a big fan and being nice. I never once was trying to hook up with Jennifer. Our difference in age is different enough to not even be worth wasting time with.

I merely pointed out that her cockiness was unattractive and I didn't think she was like that. I dont see how telling someone that they are doing something that makes them unattractive is being a jerk? Obviously you are trying to win brownie points by sticking up for her.

Let her be a big girl and defend herself. (Which she cant)

Gold Poster

Brown Nosing? I was merely a big fan and being nice. I never once was trying to hook up with Jennifer. Our difference in age is different enough to not even be worth wasting time with
    lol,what happen to that nice guy persona,the ass kissing didn't work and now she is too old for you.Like i said before you were using some gimmick it failed and now you are trying some brand new jerk/asshole technique on heavingly to get her to notice you.

BTW you mention a couple of pages back you wouldn't pay for dates.

holy shit.

The mother of all my dreams has come true.. Im so on my fuckin way to New York...

VIP hell yes... Shit I'd pay 1,000$ to get into VIP with Jennifer Paris.

Ahh this so awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one
    NO chick is worth 1500.

Jennifer Paris is.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Brown Nosing? I was merely a big fan and being nice. I never once was trying to hook up with Jennifer. Our difference in age is different enough to not even be worth wasting time with
    lol,what happen to that nice guy persona,the ass kissing didn't work and now she is too old for you.Like i said before you were using some gimmick it failed and now you are trying some brand new jerk/asshole technique on heavingly to get her to notice you.

BTW you mention a couple of pages back you wouldn't pay for dates.

holy shit.

The mother of all my dreams has come true.. Im so on my fuckin way to New York...

VIP hell yes... Shit I'd pay 1,000$ to get into VIP with Jennifer Paris.

Ahh this so awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one
    NO chick is worth 1500.

Jennifer Paris is.

To the first part. It failed? I never was trying to date her. Let alone would I ever want to date HeavenlySin. I dont want her attention for all I care thisthread could die and I could never speak to her again and I would be as happy as I am right now.

To the 2nd part. Have you ever heard of helping the hype? Because I say things don't make them true. JP is somewhat of a friend of mine, I was merely helping promote her. I have never paid for and will never pay for sex. Just ask JP if I even came to NY let alone went and paid to see her.

Rookie Poster

So Heavenly Sin is a GG?

Veteran Poster

GG or TS who the F*CK cares She's uber hot either way....If you ever need someone to hang out with ...holla !

Of course for the doubters etc... i want to point out...

I thought Harley Quinn was a GG and boy was I wrong on that!!

nosurrender69

Default GG or TG?

Please let us know