Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

she was ok not the best but I have seen far worse, voice was real clockable though. she is young and just starting out I am sure in time she will be ova, but not today.

wow

At least she appeared on the show and thats all that matters. She had Tyra's support which means alot in the industry itself. She crossed over to mainstream even for a few weeks I am sure it was worth it to her.

I never watched the show, but I wish her luck.

And most supermodels etc aren't the standard of what people think is beautiful, but their "LOOK SALES" or they just "PHOTOGRAPH" well which really matters when you are a top model PHOTOGRAPHS.

I'd say none of the girls on that show look like beauty queens but on photos they do.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

She definitely merited outlasting the three that got cut before her, but I agree, she didn't have the " it" factor. Her pics were boring and the other way to stay, on as a producer's fave, means having a BIG personality. She was too insecure.
    Pity, she was likable. But the door is now open, if a tgirl with the modeling chops and a tv-genic personality comes along. We know Tyra is not averse.

Alyssa Paris should enter she has that barbie look

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I wasn't really impressed with her as a whole. She was too skinny and her teeth gaps were annoying. There goes one tg dream of becoming America's Next Top Model!

Oh well..I'm pretty sure one day someone from our community will MAKE it!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm sure it will happen too as Tyra is all about ratings not necessarily selecting the best model. There was a time she was pro-African American. Then when Tyra herself gained about forty pounds it was time for a plus-sized model to win - again not the best choice that season but it kept viewers tuned in to the end and it gave hope for those overweight lazy women who just can't put down the fork.

Love to see Miss Jennifer Paris apply, but I think she's way better than that show.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    I wasn't really impressed with her as a whole. She was too skinny and her teeth gaps were annoying. There goes one tg dream of becoming America's Next Top Model!

~Kisses.

HTG
    several have... 1 for sure is nina poon, allanahs friend... amazing artist.... she did the ad campaign w/ kenneth cole... yall find it
    Oh yes, How could I forget. She just did a Kenneth Cole Ad. :P

Though, I was more referring to something like this (the original model search which Tyra copied):

Ford Super Model of the World competition

http://www.fordmodels.com/smowapply/

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm sure it will happen too as Tyra is all about ratings not necessarily selecting the best model. There was a time she was pro-African American. Then when Tyra herself gained about forty pounds it was time for a plus-sized model to win - again not the best choice that season but it kept viewers tuned in to the end and it gave hope for those overweight lazy women who just can't put down the fork.

Love to see Miss Jennifer Paris apply, but I think she's way better than that show.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. However I am not interested.

I feel Isis has potential to be a beautiful women not a model. She is just starting to transition. She will be a stunner if she makes the right decisions.

I think its great that Tyra put her on the show and didn't alienate her. I hope to see more TS girls in all fascists of the entertainment industry.

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

Junior Poster

she had to be the worst representation of hott ladyboy models ever. her snaggle tooth, big nose, huge crack head eye balls bursting out, just not attractive at all.
    Besides, all of the girls there added together dont equal one hair on Elina's head. That chick is so fucking hott. It would do her a favor to boot her off the show so a real modelling company can pick her up and pay her big bucks. Tyra ruined Jades hair a few seasons ago, and now this year shes trying to make Elina look ugly with that mopp of nasty red curly hair. Why does she do that to the hottest models??? WTF? At least Elina is so fine she still looks awesome.

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    I hope to see more TS girls in all fascists of the entertainment industry.

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris
    Sorry, but this one amused me. But I definitely concur!