Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Hi, I'm a guy from Holland, in my early 40s.

Insert funny quote here

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCdad
    Ok you got me. Heh. I joined today. Not my first visit here, I've lurked a few times, trying to get the names of some of my favorite t-girls. Don't call me a closet case though, I like women. That some of them have dicks is just a nice suprise! I read on Dan Savage awhile back that liking transsexuals doesn't make you gay, just deliciously bent! I'll cop to that - heh. Actual men are just too much like hairy boxes for my taste. Live and let live is my motto though.
    Men who say things like this also secretly track down cock. If you like cock it doesn't matter what its attached to, don't keep denying your natural urges and face the music. Those who repeat the lame o mantra of "I'd never this or I could never that" usually are the first ones to do it all and then absolutely deny it in front of your face. FACT.

So just enjoy it all, who cares and save us the preaching!

Rookie Poster

I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm 25 and live on Long Island, NY. I love watching movies and sports. Other than that, not much to say.

Rookie Poster

Default New to the forum.

Hello, My name is Michael. I'm in my late 30's and I live in the southeast of USA. I'm a musician and a guitar tech by trade. I've been divorced for 13 years (no children) and I don't really see myself getting married again unless I get lucky enough to meet a soul mate. I've always been much happier as a bachelor. I'm a tree huger but have often been referred to as a dirty hippie
    Let's see...I first discovered TG's by picking up a movie by sheer accident at an adult book store back in the early 1990's. I was still married at the time but my wife and I worked different shifts, So we hardly saw each other during the work week.
    The movie was "I Was A Shemale For The Fbi" that featured Dana Douglas, I didn't even know what a shemale was at that time. I was shocked at first after I popped it in the VCR, but was very turned on by the content shortly thereafter. I found myself renting more movies of the same content and wrestled with myself mentally on whether or not I was, well, you know. So, I rented an all guy movie and couldn't make it even halfway through the first scene.
    Then I discovered computers and the internet early 2001 (no turning back ) Never really took the time to join a forum so here I am!

Rookie Poster

hi im shay fom nyc. been her awhile forgeot to intoduce myself. fell into the scene out at reg clubs. met a girl and we hit it off. later she told me the truth. wasnt freaked out but not interested either. never have been. we have become very good friends, no sex. i just prefer girls. she has opened my eyes to a whole new world. i dont judge and hope people find happiness anyway they can. the only sad part of this is how many of the girls i have met are pros. at first i thought they were kidding until my friend informed me otherwise. this is anothere area i have no exposure to. so i say thanx for allowing me into your world. to say this has been anything but eye opening would be a lie. i hope to contribute in a positive way.

Default Hey There

I thought I would intro myself, as a newly and hopefully accepted t-girl lover. Among my favs are Vo D Balm, TS Kelly, and TS Jezebel, maybe I'll find one of my own to have, until then hello to all.