Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I think everyone in the states needs a good colin cleansing to help out weight issues, gets all that impacted tox matter out of oneself....smeh, most people loose 'those stubborn 10 pounds' with just that alone.
    That 'impacted tox matter' that comes out in rubbery strings during one of those colon cleanses is not actually fecal matter that has been in your bowls for decades, as the adverts would have you believe. It is what occurs when psyllium (the active ingredient in those colonix products) binds with the water in your colon. It forms a gel-like substance. If you dropped some psyllium into a tub of water you would see the same result. That rubbery substance has never been dicovered during any colonoscopy.

I am afraid you are falling victim to a scam, mate. You are better off eating a bit more fibre and having a deep colonic.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

fuck yeh, americans make us look bad

Rookie Poster

Never mind 'Super-Size Me'.

Read 'Fast Food Nation' by Eric Schlosser...you'll never eat fast food again, unless you have a death wish.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Do Americans Eat Too Much Food?

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Actually, this thread is a plug for tonights "Iron Chef America",
    Starting: Now (Central US time)
    Do Americans watch too much Television?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Why did this thread get bumped up from the grave? As far as television, there is no such thing as too much Iron Chef. I'd explain my devotion to the show in more depth, but I'm due on stage at a strip club this morning. True story.

It's a dirty job, but some lucky bastard has to do it.