Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

SOME OF THESE GUYS-

i canr believe they ssaid "comparing dudes to genetic women????"

is this how some of you people feel about transsexuals?

btw there are transsexuals who look like certain women and vice versa
    its ok because feminity and beauty exists in both and they can be compared

some of you fellas need to get your wording straight

assholes

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

I dont understand this thread either..........
    You have to understand that transexuals ARE women......they might not have all the parts but otherwise they function as women.
    You cannot compare transexuals to women because its NOT a competition.
    Women ARE the inspiration for transexuals.......
    And besides......its not only how you look but how you carry yourself......remember that......well for some of us it is.
    Some of the comments from some of you guys are GAY as usual.....but then again you already know how gay you are........dick watchers.

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Junior Poster

lol...cmmon wit that please...its ok to have a fantasy and all that but transexuals are not women...i mean if we are dealing with reality they are fem men who choose to change their look through hormones, surguries, ect., and live their life as a women...theres nothing wrong with that, i'm attracted to tgirls as much as mosts guys on here......but comparing them to some of the most beuatiful women in the world such as beyonce, melissa ford, j alba, ect is just stupid.

Rookie Poster

WELL WELL. LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE........
    SUCH IGNORANCE.
    I WILL SAY THIS.
    WE WILL NEVER BRIDGE ANY GAPS, WITHOUT SENSITIVITY AND UNDERSTANDING, TO ONE ANOTHER THOUGHTS, ASPIRATIONS AND FEELINGS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO GO ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF BIGOTRY AND THE BLISS OF IGNORANCE. WHAT IS SO WRONG TO RESPECT ONE WISHES TO BE ADDRESSED AS A LADY? IF YOU SEE US AS "MEN", THEN YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT YOUR OWN SEXUALITY. YOU KNOW NOTHING THAT GOES ON WITHIN THE MINDS OF A TRUE TRANSEXUAL. IF YOU DID YOU WILL HAVE A NEW PROFOUND RESPECT FOR US.
    IF THIS IS YOUR TRUE FEELINGS THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO TO THE REALM OF GAY MEN, WHERE YOU WILL BE SUITED MUCH BETTER DARLING. YOU JUST REVEALED YOURSELF ENTIRELY, AS TO WHO YOU REALLY ARE LOVE......SHAME

Junior Poster

ts ariel...my post was dealing with the above post that said transexuals are women...my only point is that a ts is not a women....that is not ignorance, bigoted or mean spirited it is just stating a fact...there is nothing wrong with that, i just like to deal in reality not fantasy...as far as gay men go i have no interest or the slightest attraction...now if someone wanna call me gay, bi, or whatever for being attracted to tgirls, it doesnt bother me at all.

Rookie Poster

REALITY?
    I GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO DEAL WITH REALITY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU TELLING ME WHO I AM. YOU HAVE NOT THE CLUE....
    I'M DONE

Junior Poster

wow...i'm not tellin you or any other ts who they are...you look like a women and live your life as a women buts a tgirl is not a women....thats all...be proud to be a tgirl....there nothin wrong with that.

since i haave basically been receiving death thgreats since starting this thread here is the last vote
    Rafaeella vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

ps ok Jessica Alba wins by a landslide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarah052_180.jpg 
Views:	1155 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	30259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10k_733.jpg 
Views:	1157 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	30260