Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    i lvoe the smell of uncircumsized cocks when they do smell, pull the skil back and taste teh cheese , mmmmm
    LMAO, that is some funny shit.

Hey Armani, you're cool and all but giving us intact guys a bad rap about being stinky bastards, because truth be told, it will always come back to the individual. If a person is clean they make that effort to maintain cleanliness, if they are funky individual then it will extend beyond their cock to other parts as well.

B.T.W. man what are you doing with these chicks that you keep inhaling the vapors. If they smell then let them know bro, if it turns you off that much, no need to hold back if you feel very strongly about it as a turnoff, let them know. If I stink I certainly want a girl to let me know, but I make damn sure I don't on my own accord

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by macfan
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    i lvoe the smell of uncircumsized cocks when they do smell, pull the skil back and taste teh cheese , mmmmm
    LMAO, that is some funny shit.

Hey Armani, you're cool and all but giving us intact guys a bad rap about being stinky bastards, because truth be told, it will always come back to the individual. If a person is clean they make that effort to maintain cleanliness, if they are funky individual then it will extend beyond their cock to other parts as well.

B.T.W. man what are you doing with these chicks that you keep inhaling the vapors. If they smell then let them know bro, if it turns you off that much, no need to hold back if you feel very strongly about it as a turnoff, let them know. If I stink I certainly want a girl to let me know, but I make damn sure I don't on my own accord

__________________________________________________ _____________

Hey man,

I just tell it like it is......no sugar coating, just truth and often the truth isn't pretty.

Uncut cocks have more risk for collecting germs, disease, and bacteria, and thus a higher propensity for oder.

Mac Fan, if your black, how did you come about being "uncut"?
    Just curious.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

Just curious.
    I'm originally from Guyana in South America, lived there until I was 12 before coming to the US, now 28. Its not as big a deal in the culture there. I have thought about doing it because I'm a neat freak be it with my body or my environment. I'm also big on cleanliness and organization with two military parents but never really prioritized it as something that must be done.

I read up on Adult Circumcision a short while back and saw all different stories, some saying sex felt less sensitive, others saying they lasted longer, some saying they regretted it because a good job was not done by the doctor. So who knows what to believe. The last thing I want is for some doctor to screw up my perfectly healthy penis.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Junior Poster

Just curious.
    I'm originally from Guyana in South America, lived there until I was 12 before coming to the US, now 28. Its not as big a deal in the culture there. I have thought about doing it because I'm a neat freak be it with my body or my environment. I'm also big on cleanliness and organization with two military parents but never really prioritized it as something that must be done.

I read up on Adult Circumcision a short while back and saw all different stories, some saying sex felt less sensitive, others saying they lasted longer, some saying they regretted it because a good job was not done by the doctor. So who knows what to believe. The last thing I want is for some doctor to screw up my perfectly healthy penis.
    i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from. My frenulum had tightened up and was causing irritation during sex, so eventually i got circd. But first i did over a year of research, and i asked a lot of questions to girls, guys who were cut, other guys who were uncut, and my family dr, and my urologist.
    After all that it seemed that the only reason to get cut is if you were having a problem, that there really is no benefit to being uncut except for appearance preference, and that only american girls are obssessed (and armanixxx) are caught up on some trip about how its dirty.

Lets take a look at this "dirty" idea... first of all its alot easy to clean a foreskin than a vagina, and you can use soap on a penis without affecting your "bacteria balance" so girls can just shove that idea that the foreskin is the dirtiest thing on earth.
    The foreskin serves alot of good purposes, keeps you sensitive, lubricates when youre horny to ease penetration, and it has roughly the same amount of nerves as the clitoris. in comparison your glans has nowhere near that amount.

As for sensitivity post circ, i have less feeling. The orgasms are still good and strong, but getting there is less fun. I like how it looks though.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from.
    They're not supposed to turn you into such a pussy.

Junior Poster

so wait, what was the verdict of all this bullshit?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    You should lobby in DC for circumcision legislation.

i dont know how much good youre gonna do here

i've never seen one in person.
    but in pics OVERALL, i think they look sexier (than cut) when theyre hard
    me 2... esp on a really hung guy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pavel_wet2_203.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	196189  

Platinum Poster

Just curious.

i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from. My frenulum had tightened up and was causing irritation during sex, so eventually i got circd. But first i did over a year of research, and i asked a lot of questions to girls, guys who were cut, other guys who were uncut, and my family dr, and my urologist.
    After all that it seemed that the only reason to get cut is if you were having a problem, that there really is no benefit to being uncut except for appearance preference, and that only american girls are obssessed (and armanixxx) are caught up on some trip about how its dirty.

Lets take a look at this "dirty" idea... first of all its alot easy to clean a foreskin than a vagina, and you can use soap on a penis without affecting your "bacteria balance" so girls can just shove that idea that the foreskin is the dirtiest thing on earth.
    The foreskin serves alot of good purposes, keeps you sensitive, lubricates when youre horny to ease penetration, and it has roughly the same amount of nerves as the clitoris. in comparison your glans has nowhere near that amount.

As for sensitivity post circ, i have less feeling. The orgasms are still good and strong, but getting there is less fun. I like how it looks though.
    what a well thought out, well written, and educating post.... kudos

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy
    i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from.
    They're not supposed to turn you into such a pussy.
    when you recover form over 70 stitches in your cock overnight and start lying pipe on day 2 ill admit i was a huge pussy.

"sighs and goes back to bed"

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia