Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ___Untitled___

Rookie Poster

More...I want more. LOL

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: Dont get mad Im just being real

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

First of all look at who you are dealing with....you have to expect some kind of shady or unethical or unseemly behavior from people such as this......so why are you gagging so?

They dont live normal lives(the majority no offense) so you cant expect them to behave as if they are Mary Poppins.
    So stop complaining.....they are HUSTLERS in every sense of the word...Im not judging them and saying they are bad.....

Next.
    You keep referencing your alleged dick size in various postings.....
    I can ONLY speak for me but I really dont care about your problems you encounter with trannys because your "dick is too big".

I dont know what they rest of you looks like but im guessing the rest of the package is quite small.

Im not being shady with you because many of your posting are either funny or informative but some of them.....
    The ones about your dick and your complaints with the transexual hookers you entertain are quite draining........

Girls ....dont get mad at me for being real.
    I call em' as I see em'.
    And Johnny is right......some of your girls act as if your 5th ave. Matrons while posting on HA but in the street behave less than ladys and then complain when your treated badly.

I have to rest a bit darlings i have a mid week function to attend later on tonight.

Regards
    Solitary................
    1st off enjoy your function
    2nd: I love my dick, if I want to bring it up that's my choice, if it drains you reading about another man's dick, remember this is HA where men talk about other men's dicks all the time
    3rd: IF members of HA.com I've met at parties or through yahoo/aol didn't come up or IM me thanking me for telling them about some of the sheisty broads out there doing hooker tactics I'd stop. So far you're the only one complaining..............and I take no offense to anything you say, your reply was expected before I even began to rant.
    and last
    4th: I actually know some trannies that are not "hustlers", believe it or not some actually do go to school, some do have 9 to 5's, and some do live quite the normal life, so the majority aren't all hustlers, just a chosen few who seem to fuck it up for the rest, which is the basis for threads like these.............

Have a nice night
    JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    4th: I actually know some trannies that are not "hustlers", believe it or not some actually do go to school, some do have 9 to 5's, and some do live quite the normal life, so the majority aren't all hustlers, just a chosen few who seem to fuck it up for the rest, which is the basis for threads like these.............

JWBL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

First of all look at who you are dealing with....you have to expect some kind of shady or unethical or unseemly behavior from people such as this......so why are you gagging so?

They dont live normal lives(the majority no offense) so you cant expect them to behave as if they are Mary Poppins.
    So stop complaining.....they are HUSTLERS in every sense of the word...Im not judging them and saying they are bad.....

Next.
    You keep referencing your alleged dick size in various postings.....
    I can ONLY speak for me but I really dont care about your problems you encounter with trannys because your "dick is too big".

I dont know what they rest of you looks like but im guessing the rest of the package is quite small.

Im not being shady with you because many of your posting are either funny or informative but some of them.....
    The ones about your dick and your complaints with the transexual hookers you entertain are quite draining........

Girls ....dont get mad at me for being real.
    I call em' as I see em'.
    And Johnny is right......some of your girls act as if your 5th ave. Matrons while posting on HA but in the street behave less than ladys and then complain when your treated badly.

I have to rest a bit darlings i have a mid week function to attend later on tonight.

Regards
    Solitary................
    1st off enjoy your function
    2nd: I love my dick, if I want to bring it up that's my choice, if it drains you reading about another man's dick, remember this is HA where men talk about other men's dicks all the time
    3rd: IF members of HA.com I've met at parties or through yahoo/aol didn't come up or IM me thanking me for telling them about some of the sheisty broads out there doing hooker tactics I'd stop. So far you're the only one complaining..............and I take no offense to anything you say, your reply was expected before I even began to rant.
    and last

Have a nice night
    JWBL
    Your the one complaining about how the girls are.
    This is nothing new to you.
    Except it or dont.....they WONT change.
    Actually the reason why I replied is because the other things you said ring true to me not because of personal experience but from things I have heard.
    I never talk about mens dicks OR trannies dicks.....I guess because I dont fuck men or trannies......
    Dont be so sensitive.

As for the ones who ARENT hustlers please provide a listing since im assuming most of the guys here want to know who is a reliable "provider".
    You can actually provide a service for the guys on here....make a listing and name names of the "non-hustlers".

Dont be so sensitive.
    Funny how I'm labeled as being "sensitive" for replying yet you're the one with issues about things I posted.

And anyone can change: saying a tranny can't change and that they will always hustle is really alot worse than this entire thread. I put it up to bring attention to things I see locally, you automatically assumed every thing I wrote pertained to personal experiences.

That must've been a quick event, darling.

Be well................
    JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Tssk Tssk. This post is silly.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

And peace reigns eternal in the universe as JW blows of his steam.

nice one.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    And peace reigns eternal in the universe as JW blows of his steam.

nice one.
    ty sir

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

This thread is hilarious and so true...where are the true ladies at?

Gold Poster

Wow. Remind me not to ever hang out where Johnny hangs out. I already knew about the conflicts that happen within the girls themselves, but some of that other stuff is downright vicious. Lifting a guy's wallet like that? Wouldn't a girl's rep eventually get around on something like that?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein