Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ___Untitled___

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ___Untitled___

I haven't done a rant thread in a while. Folks kept whining to Nyce about "Johnny said this, Johnny said that..........wha wha wha."

If you are weakminded click [back] on your browser and go to another thread. Last warning.

This thread is labeled 'Untitled' for all the fellas out there that I've witnessed go through some bullshit locally dealing with some tranny. Hopefully I won't lose any friends over this thread but if I do fuck it, part of being JWBL means riding solo.

• To you bitches that see dudes in the club(s) and based on their skintone, fat level, amount of hair, or dick size after you've turned your back to him so the bouncers dont see you and get a 3 minute pistol grip of his nuts, then decide you aren't really interested and bump up your Craigslist fee from 80 to 150 plus the 60 for the quickie hotel uptown.......... fuck you!

To the chicks that ask for rides home from a club because they don't want to spend the $45 per ride then if you say yes want you to also take their girlfriend home, and want to try and sneak a whiff of cocaine in the backseat not caring what would happen if you got pulled over by the cops......... fuck you!

To all the older chicks that should be classy, because thats the image they portray at clubs, then wanna come home and get ballroom faggot-ish on a messageboard because someone said they were wearing knockoff Gucci/Prada/etc. THEN WHINE when a young chick comes back at them on the board claiming they are the victim................fuck you!

To the younger chicks that disrespect the older chicks for no reason, just to hate because you think their time has passed...........fuck you!; wait til you wrinkle...............

To the chicks that can have dudes as friends to go shopping or to go eat lunch and or dinner but won't give a dude the time of day at a club/party because they don't want their so-called girlfriends to see you with him......fuck you!

To chicks that have gotten the look they want then shit on a new tranny just starting out or a tranny that is content with their look even though it might not be as nice as yours...............fuck you!

and last but not least.......

To chicks that whine to a dude "oh your dick is too big, we can't ever fuck" but runs around calling you on the cell saying "i fucked a guy his dick was almost as big as yours........FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

whew shit..............I feel better now.

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

wow

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: ___Untitled___

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

To chicks that have gotten the look they want then shit on a new tranny just starting out or a tranny that is content with their look even though it might not be as nice as yours...............fuck you!

lol Anesthesia causes amnesia!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

He certainly sounds mad about something.

Professional Poster

The King Lives!

Alright Then.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Ddddaaaaayyyyuuuummmmnnnn.

Rookie Poster

To the chicks that ask for rides home from a club because they don't want to spend the $45 per ride then if you say yes want you to also take their girlfriend home, and want to try and sneak a whiff of cocaine in the backseat not caring what would happen if you got pulled over by the cops......... fuck you!
    This happened to me once and holy shit it's annoying. Never again.

Rookie Poster

Well said...Keep the rants coming. LOL

Default Dont get mad Im just being real

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I haven't done a rant thread in a while. Folks kept whining to Nyce about "Johnny said this, Johnny said that..........wha wha wha."

If you are weakminded click [back] on your browser and go to another thread. Last warning.

This thread is labeled 'Untitled' for all the fellas out there that I've witnessed go through some bullshit locally dealing with some tranny. Hopefully I won't lose any friends over this thread but if I do fuck it, part of being JWBL means riding solo.

• To you bitches that see dudes in the club(s) and based on their skintone, fat level, amount of hair, or dick size after you've turned your back to him so the bouncers dont see you and get a 3 minute pistol grip of his nuts, then decide you aren't really interested and bump up your Craigslist fee from 80 to 150 plus the 60 for the quickie hotel uptown.......... fuck you!

To all the older chicks that should be classy, because thats the image they portray at clubs, then wanna come home and get ballroom faggot-ish on a messageboard because someone said they were wearing knockoff Gucci/Prada/etc. THEN WHINE when a young chick comes back at them on the board claiming they are the victim................fuck you!

To the younger chicks that disrespect the older chicks for no reason, just to hate because you think their time has passed...........fuck you!; wait til you wrinkle...............

To the chicks that can have dudes as friends to go shopping or to go eat lunch and or dinner but won't give a dude the time of day at a club/party because they don't want their so-called girlfriends to see you with him......fuck you!

and last but not least.......

To chicks that whine to a dude "oh your dick is too big, we can't ever fuck" but runs around calling you on the cell saying "i fucked a guy his dick was almost as big as yours........FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

whew shit..............I feel better now.

JWBL
    First of all look at who you are dealing with....you have to expect some kind of shady or unethical or unseemly behavior from people such as this......so why are you gagging so?

They dont live normal lives(the majority no offense) so you cant expect them to behave as if they are Mary Poppins.
    So stop complaining.....they are HUSTLERS in every sense of the word...Im not judging them and saying they are bad.....

Next.
    You keep referencing your alleged dick size in various postings.....
    I can ONLY speak for me but I really dont care about your problems you encounter with trannys because your "dick is too big".

I dont know what they rest of you looks like but im guessing the rest of the package is quite small.

Im not being shady with you because many of your posting are either funny or informative but some of them.....
    The ones about your dick and your complaints with the transexual hookers you entertain are quite draining........

Girls ....dont get mad at me for being real.
    I call em' as I see em'.
    And Johnny is right......some of your girls act as if your 5th ave. Matrons while posting on HA but in the street behave less than ladys and then complain when your treated badly.

I have to rest a bit darlings i have a mid week function to attend later on tonight.

Regards

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

keeping the flame burning

• To the chicks that don't get their way with a dude and see some other chick talking to him then call up said chick the next day and say
      he is my man
      he's a drug addict
      he's got [insert disease of choice]
      or my personal favorite I hear at every party "he's broke, he wont spend coins" FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the chicks that sneak into a performer's changing room at a party and steal their valuables............fuck you and the coat check person down there next to you who is most likely splitting the profits at the pawn shop/weed man spot!!!!!!!!

To the chicks that think sucking your dick on a ride home is the equivalent of money for gas..............fuck you!

To the chicks that lapdance on dudes at parties when said dude is past being too drunk and lift his wallet.........fuck you!

To the chicks that want to dress like a woman, get breasts like a woman, post ads on Eros like women, then turn around and fight like a man in a bar.............fuck you!

To the chicks who get pumped with anything EXCEPT what they know is safe just to make some quick cash/coins...........fuck you!

To the chicks that are tough until some other chick threatens to pummel their $20k reconstructed face in on the hard NY concrete.........fuck you!!!

To the chicks that try to pick up chicks from airports to get them back to their small rinky dink apartment in a quiet town to work tricks off of Craigslist..............fuck you!

and last but not least for now............
      To the chicks that can only do the Carlton dance at EVERY party they attend because they are too lazy to find another step they feel comfortable doing in 4 inch + heels.....................Fuck You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ