Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Yeah! Chrissy!!!!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I just laughed out loud, for real.

What the hell are you talking about?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Apparently something was going on in this thread and I missed it.

Blink, and ya miss it lately around here.

Veteran Poster

Danielle isn't this whole site just one big PR stunt? You love that word fag huh. Throw a lol after it and it's kinda cute and not really angry.

And actually it's me that has the power to grow back penises and pop girls out of retirement on a whim. By simply waiting.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Danielle I'm sick of your passive-agressive behaviour you fucking nutcase.

One day I'm a "cigar smoking fag" another your emailing me about something. Your a fucking headcase and your attitude constantly shows that.
    Thanks for doing your last shoots with a cock with us - that was great for us and I've had a great laugh at your snide comments since then, it wasn't like that when you were desperate to make some money ... good luck on your new career as a producer, I love to watch car crashes in slow motion.

Don't contact me again. Don't post the word "fag" in any of my posts or comment on any of our promotional posts.

Steven

PS - I didn't delete your post but one of the moderators probably deleted it for your constant use of the word "fag" and just being a general abusive douched bag.
    I spent the last 30 hrs in a hospital having the both the worst and the best experience of my life.

Junior Poster

Seanchai, thank you for the new shots of Khloe. Also, when will you do a post-op shoot of the sexy Danielle Foxx. Maybe a 3-some with Danielle, Kelly Shore, and Nikka; lol.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

One day I'm a "cigar smoking fag" another your emailing me about something. Your a fucking headcase and your attitude constantly shows that.
    Thanks for doing your last shoots with a cock with us - that was great for us and I've had a great laugh at your snide comments since then, it wasn't like that when you were desperate to make some money ... good luck on your new career as a producer, I love to watch car crashes in slow motion.

Don't contact me again. Don't post the word "fag" in any of my posts or comment on any of our promotional posts.

Steven

PS - I didn't delete your post but one of the moderators probably deleted it for your constant use of the word "fag" and just being a general abusive douched bag.
    I spent the last 30 hrs in a hospital having the both the worst and the best experience of my life.
    Steven my dear,

I am sorry about your hospital dealings, but darling let me tell you something:

1- I am not desperate for money - I am buying a house... I don't make money off pimping trans women... I pimp myself - that's different. I made my money on my own. You on the other hand depend on our images to pay for your stupid cigars.

2- I think you took what I said too seriously. I never used the word fag on my post. All I said was that it was a PR stunt, I was actually pretty nice and funny about it.

3- WATCH HOW YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME YOU STUPID PRICK. I am a woman but I will still knock your ass straight back into your mama's womb where you should have never came out of. You are used to disrespecting everyone you deal with but not me darling. I owe you nothing and so DO NOT ADDRESS ME LIKE THAT - CREEP

4- Just because you have money and girls kiss your ass that does not make you God. You are still just as much of a nut case as I am.

5- YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE ME - BAN ME!

6- I am sure you are just in a pissy mood because of what happened to you, and for that I am sorry, but please try and watch the way you speak to a lady - capiche?

Damn you are fucking harsh dude.

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Quote Originally Posted by mwilliams001us
    Seanchai, thank you for the new shots of Khloe. Also, when will you do a post-op shoot of the sexy Danielle Foxx. Maybe a 3-some with Danielle, Kelly Shore, and Nikka; lol.
    I don't need his money, obviously I will take my desperate ass somewhere else. You will never see another picture of me on shemaleyuk ever!

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilliams001us
    I don't need his money, obviously I will take my desperate ass somewhere else. You will never see another picture of me on shemaleyuk ever!
    You were trying to sell us a new shoot to us not 4 hrs ago. Which I rejected purely out of your rudeness and disrespect on this post. I never saw your previous post and still don't know what it said. I'd rather pay models who at least have a good attitude, respect for themselves and others and can refrain from constantly going off the rails. Keep off the internet when your illness strikes.

Your irrelevant to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Steven

Steven my dear,

I am sorry about your hospital dealings, but darling let me tell you something:

1- I am not desperate for money - I am buying a house... I don't make money off pimping trans women... I pimp myself - that's different. I made my money on my own. You on the other hand depend on our images to pay for your stupid cigars.

2- I think you took what I said too seriously. I never used the word fag on my post. All I said was that it was a PR stunt, I was actually pretty nice and funny about it.

3- WATCH HOW YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME YOU STUPID PRICK. I am a woman but I will still knock your ass straight back into your mama's womb where you should have never came out of. You are used to disrespecting everyone you deal with but not me darling. I owe you nothing and so DO NOT ADDRESS ME LIKE THAT - CREEP

4- Just because you have money and girls kiss your ass that does not make you God. You are still just as much of a nut case as I am.

5- YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE ME - BAN ME!

6- I am sure you are just in a pissy mood because of what happened to you, and for that I am sorry, but please try and watch the way you speak to a lady - capiche?

Damn you are fucking harsh dude.
    Er, you called me a "cigar smoking fag" for no reason. I don't even know what your previous post said, it was deleted when I was offline.

Danielle, unlike other girls with their own websites, projects, businesses, opinions or even, just great attitudes. You have neither. Your entirely irrelevant to this site or the adult industry.

You may be a woman but you are no lady - you have to earn that respect.

I was in a great mood leaving the hospital and smoked and handed out some quality cigars to some friends, having to read a slur against me un-necessarily, will quickly but temporarily change my mood.

An apology was what you should have posted.