Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Legend , give me a break I just saw the post when I posted and you asked me to DELETE it and I did right away. It's not my fault that it stayed up as long as it did and you need to relax with the personal drama you have with me or who you think I am. MOVE ON! I did what you all asked now let this thread die please. We are all here to have fun, so have fun but not at others expense unless your willing to put yourself out there too. Good luck to you all.

Professional Poster

Damn, it looks like I missed someting exciting here.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    Legend , give me a break I just saw the post when I posted and you asked me to DELETE it and I did right away. It's not my fault that it stayed up as long as it did and you need to relax with the personal drama you have with me or who you think I am. MOVE ON! I did what you all asked now let this thread die please. We are all here to have fun, so have fun but not at others expense unless your willing to put yourself out there too. Good luck to you all.
    Technically you did not delete it you edited it and put your name in the post so people would know you did it and assume you were a nice guy,clever.What is your purpose of having mod power if it takes someone like me to suggest deleting a hateful post, you clearly posted in this thread before i even suggesting it.It just sucks that you and a few others who aren't mods but can delete posts have that power and abused it to satisfy your own personal grudges.

BTW your sig always amuses me when i looked at it because it projects a image of someone with napoleon complex.