Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBeauty
    Oh Whow!
    Thanks for the ansver!
    that makes me wanna have my pussy done by Dr S too! BTW he did my forehead in 2004, the experience was amazng, as you know

Happy touring beautiful!
    Buff
    Forehead?!! Does that make you a dickhead?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneTv
    Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    I just wanted to tell everyone that it doesn't matter if I have a cock or not, I am still a transsexual LOL so don't let the pussy scare you away... It's good and it smells like honey LOL
    I'd rather have the cock any day, big mistake you made there hon, you'll live to regret it for the rest of your life...
    Shut the fuck up

just because you like to sometimes go out in public minus the makeup, 1 pound stockings, and grandmothers 8 year old makeup does not mean others have to..........

Danielle made a decision and instead of being applauded for it shitheads like you want to try & bring down her self esteem

go fuck yourself

if I rubbed anyone else besides this fuckhead the wrong way my bad, but I'm growing tired of the post-ops getting shitted on by losers on this forum

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I just wanted to tell everyone that it doesn't matter if I have a cock or not, I am still a transsexual LOL so don't let the pussy scare you away... It's good and it smells like honey LOL
    I'd rather have the cock any day, big mistake you made there hon, you'll live to regret it for the rest of your life...
    Shut the fuck up

just because you like to sometimes go out in public minus the makeup, 1 pound stockings, and grandmothers 8 year old makeup does not mean others have to..........

Danielle made a decision and instead of being applauded for it shitheads like you want to try & bring down her self esteem

go fuck yourself

if I rubbed anyone else besides this fuckhead the wrong way my bad, but I'm growing tired of the post-ops getting shitted on by losers on this forum
    Very well said, JWBL!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What a stupid fucking thing to post. You just put the lampshade on your head at the party.

SHUT UP "JOANNE TV",,,, GO HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME WHERE U BELONG,,, I BET SHE DOSNT LIVE TO REGRET IT,,, I DID MINE OVER 10 YEARS AGO AND NEVER REGRETTED IT,,, ID RATHER BE SEXCHANGE THAN A FUCKING T.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORANT JEALOUS GUTLESS T.V ! LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

well put Bruh Johnny, especially the part in italics.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

DITTO on the GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

What a total dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Shut the fuck up

go fuck yourself

DAIIIING!

Thanks Yall

I knew one of ya'll would have my back.

I absofuckinlutely love my new man made glorious creation aka mangina.
    It feels great, I can take a massive cock ( as one of you may be quite aware - wink wink - you know who you are ) aside from that... I don't have to deal with having a cock ever again... 20 grand well spent.

Can I get an Amen a Glory and a Hallefuckinluia!

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Junior Poster

Also hoping Chicago is on your "to-do" list Danielle! BTW, would be mor than happy to kiss your kitty between the ears if you'll let me,lol.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You've got the whole HA army, Foxxx.