Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Soo I just lost my virginity to a tgirl

and omg it was amazing!lol :P

congrats, glad to know you had a good time.

Rookie Poster

Default congrats

glad you had an enjoyable time. who did you see? share the details

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

i recently stayed at a holiday inn.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

you lucky duck. yes, please share details! some of us are still hoping to have the experience. and some of us live in places packed with the beauties but are too shy to go meet them *cough* hehe

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by i_wuv_shemales
    you lucky duck. yes, please share details! some of us are still hoping to have the experience. and some of us live in places packed with the beauties but are too shy to go meet them *cough* hehe

Hire you an Eros hooker if you are too scared.

Stop bein a wus.

You'll thank yourself later......well.....probably.

Rookie Poster

O it was amazing.The girl I saw is a local on eros and goes by the name stacy. Her picture wasn't really good so I didnt know what to expect.Her ad says that she's very open minded which is a good thing for an inexperienced 1st timer like me.I called her about an hour and a half before and she gave me her adress and such. When I got there she gave me a nice warm welcome.She's different from any other ts i've seen,she's really down to earth and kinda shy.She's almost kinda hippy-ish when i met her,which is really hot to me,she wore a thin summer dress with no bra and panties.We started talking for a bit and just made small talk.I asked her if i can give her a kiss and she said maybe,lol.So i went in and we started making out and then i asked her to take off her dress for me and she told me to get comfortable my self. She slowly took off her dress and let it fall slowly down her back,she has a really nice round ass and sexy natural breasts.We continue to make out and she said let's move it to the bedroom...

it was just pure bliss from there,she started sucking my dick and i started sucking hers.I've never sucked or even touched another dick before and i can't explain the feeling,it was simply out of this world.i started fucking her on her back and the feeling of my dick in her tight ass was just astonishing,there is none like it.She rode my dick cowgirl style and that's when i first came.After that we kinda spooned for a little while and then i got hard again,i tried to fuck her again but i guess i was a bit too tired,lol.I started to suck her dick and she was stroking me hard,i came again about 15-20 mins later and she told me to hold on.She got a wet towel and cleaned me up a little,then she started stroking me again and started to play with my ass with a dildo,this felt out of this world and i came again about 10-15 mins later.

This has been an experience i will never forget.I've never even met a ts before this and the things that happened...omg,let's just say I will vist stacy again and again...

from 1 to 10,this was probably a 1000,lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by i_wuv_shemales
    Hire you an Eros hooker if you are too scared. Stop bein a wus.
    You'll thank yourself later......well.....probably.

fine then... i get paid friday, so maybe i will! since you had to go call me wuss!

and i would totally thank myself because i will have finally broken out of my little shell

oh and TheDream813, that sounds great man. i don't know you but i'm totally happy for you. i hope i have as great a first time as you did!

Rookie Poster

Sounds like you experenced Stacy in Clearwater. She's been my #1 for years.

Junior Poster

awesome dude, congrats!